Indian Reservations

What happens here?
Have any of you anons been to one or lived on one?
I want to visit an Indian reservation to see what it’s like
I heard it’s a lot of crime and alcohol and that it’s depressing, though I’m unsure
I want to visit Red Lake reservation and the Blackfeet Reservation

Attached: A488832C-82F3-49EF-8E81-D5CF57D378A6.png (966x660, 164.35K)

CHIEF SLAPAHO OF THE NAVAJO WELCOMES YOU

Imagine the worst stereotype of white trash trailer park and enhance it by 5.
Sprinkle in some self-policing and understand that they can get away with anything they do to themselves on the reservation

widespread rape and molestation that goes unpunished and unreported

I love right next to one. Not really any drama. Nearly everyone there is native. And the stores are real busy on welfare and child tax days. I'm white and have never felt unwelcome on the reserve. I'd like to go to one of their traditional dance ceremonies. Looks like a good time. And the girls are usually cute but they do hit the wall hard.

Autonomous alcoholic nonce territories.

I once visited a reservation and jerked off in an outhouse there, smearing my coom all over the door and walls of the poop shack.

>dilapidated double wide trailers from the 70s
>brand new Duramax diesel/F350 parked out front paid for by federal gibs
>chugs drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes from sunrise to sundown
It's essentially a trailer park except somehow even shittier. Hardly anyone is employed.

The one by me has a pot store on it.

It's an interesting example of segregation. I imagine white reserves would be somewhat similar but overall order would be Iimproved slightly. It's a reflection of iq. Even the smartest and top level natives I have met on the reserve seem to lack some basic virtues present in nearly every white person I know. Most are very nice people, but you can tell they are close descendants of tribal humans

how do the Indian police work?
I don’t understand it at all
does federal law still apply in reservations or does only the tribal laws apply?

Drinking cooking sherry, huffing gasoline from plastic bags, siblings fucking each other, kids getting raped, bodies getting buried, hunting deer and elk and taking 1 hind quarter leaving the rest to rot, etc.

>not really any drama
Must be nice. I live near 4 and they're constantly squabbling with each other. Our area basically felates them so they have this smug sense of superiority.
>girls are usually cute but hit the wall hard
Usually hamplanets or skinny drug addicts. Bannock bum is a curse

I just bought 2 ounces of weed and a bag of gummies for $180 on the rez

Fed law doesn't apply only local Indian law. They have a sheriff system.

Sounds like you live in Chase, BC

The ones in the US aren't nice people. They're racist as fuck against whitey (not that it bothers me, I don't like them either.) The only good natives I've met were the ones who escaped the reservation and assimilation into American society.

If whites got an autonomous territory in the US where they could police themselves and reject any outsiders while getting paid by the government just for existing on top of the wages from working then whites would have turned it into a paradise even if it was in the middle of a desert.

Those reservations are essentially ethno states (or atleast they could be) but obviously wasted on natives.

If a state highway goes through their reservation, they will ticket the fuck out of you. Truckers especially, they target them the most because they know they can extort money from their company. They pull the trucker over, search his truck, fine him for anything (trash on the floor, unwashed truck, etc) they're worse than DOT and highway patrol. When I worked on rigs in Wyoming, my company would reroute truckers to head 100 miles out of the way to avoid driving through reservations.

WINGAPO

I'm a prairie nigger, but I know most bands in bc are shit too

In 300 years white Americans will be living on reservations in Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho. The rest of the country will be overtaken by brown trash. Except whites won't get federal gibs, they'll essentially be zoo animals for the mutts to ogle at.