Should husbands be allowed to hit me if I mess with their wives?

Attached: 1640868823458.jpg (1000x1000, 254.86K)

Yes gfs are ok, wives are off-limits

yeah

No. They should just watch quietly from the closet. Keep banging married pussy, user

If you fuck with my wife she’ll handle you. I won’t even need to do shit.

No, it's archaic.
They should hit you with a lazer.

>Yes gfs are ok, wives are off-limits
Nah I'd kill your ass for messing with my gf or wife.
I didn't say hurt. I said kill.

Yea she will handle my cock, you cuck

They should straight up kill you.

No
Simpery. Correct answer is to beat and/or kill the cunt.

I would say yes, but with limits. Keep in mind, you don’t know what your whore wife told the guy. He might not know she’s married, he might be under the impression it’s an open relationship, etc.

Hahahahaha. No.

>if I mess with their wives?
Yes god damn it, and the wives will think less of their husbands if they don't hit you, which means you doubly deserve it.
Actually, you triple deserve it, a man is supposed to be better than a woman, don't give into her desires, tell that slut she should be a better wife and moon walk away.

Try your best, I'll beat you up and then keep fucking her.

Bitch give me your gfs number.

Yes and the w*man as well

how progressive.
>now wheres the lightsaber joke?

Both the man and the wife should be punished. None of this should be tolerated. It fucks up healthy communities.

They should be allowed to kill you

yes

They should be able to put you down like a dog. You will get killed someday.... and you will deserve it! Women are children and they do not need you leading them astray. And you would not like it to happen to you. You probably only do it to feel superior anyways...

Netko je dobio po pički a?

you should encourage it. then you can press charges, file a civil suit, and get him imprisoned for aggravated assault