Christians are worse than Jews

change my mind

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 23-16-47 Unification Church confirms mother of Abe suspect is member.png (668x664, 43.19K)

Attached: 1639903717063.jpg (255x1024, 69.89K)

Ummm, its not a Christian group, they don't even subscribe to the Nicene Creed lol

>Not real Christians
Every. Single. Time.

>true christianity hasn't been tried

I mean, are Muslims Christian? Gotta draw the line somewhere faggot

>ummm the mom of this guy that killed some politician is part of a tiny jap sect of the biggest religion on earth
>so it's just bad now OKAY IT JUST IS

Attached: 1657303651455.png (802x750, 859.9K)

Unification Church has maybe 3 million members.
That's not anywhere close to the biggest religion on earth.

I said a sect of Christianity which is the biggest religion on earth

I won't. Whine about it. We are the real conqueror of the world.

>Abe criticizes Ukraine war
>they gank him
>patsy is suddenly revealed as christian

I smell a jew afoot. Ukraine propaganda will be the next holohoax.

Attached: 1632270894182.jpg (1872x2560, 1.97M)

To be fair I don't think most Christian churches require members to pay over 10% of their income to the church.

Fair enough. Which of the thousands of denominations of Christianity do you think is the REAL one?

Jews killed Jesus out of pure spite you dumb gook

>Unification Church
>jap
It’s the Moonies, it’s Korean

Is this what the complaint is when I hear they are a cult? This doesn't seem like it would bankrupt people as the Abe shooter seemed to be mad about.

it says the defiled (cannibals) men of israel shall eat barley cakes baked with human dung, and the gentiles shall use cow dung. the entire chapter is about how to build and prepare food during a siege that lasts half a year.
>your religion is now impossible!
fucking faggot, pick up a real bible instead of reading interpretation by retards online.

You've never heard of the fucking Moonies? Jesus Christ this board is retarded.

wat

Attached: adrenochromeformenofisreal.jpg (604x799, 92.23K)

I think the moonies have flown under the radar for most people.

Which of the thousands of conflicting scientific papers is closest to the truth?

Don't know, don't presume to. Answer my question.

The strongest one.

i now understand why niggers tongue anus
they're cannibals

Apparently she gave a lot more money thinking it was necessary to save her soul or something. The leader of the church says they have reformed since then and no longer do excessive milking, but NHK interviewed somebody else whose parents joined the church more recently and she said they spent an equivalent of about 250k USD.

So protestant. Good to know jew bro.

Attached: 1552361643903.jpg (889x500, 110.32K)

Trump master race win once again