Hunter Biden

What happened? Any QRD? Where is the data?

Attached: Hunter Biden.jpg (259x194, 7.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/vphIXeBEFUeb/
archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His Dad loved Beau more than Hunter.

imo the only important bit of information to come out of this leak is the fact that he purposefully changed Joe’s contact name to Peter Henderson to indicate he’s a Russian spy
It almost seems like hunter was sick of the antics and decided to blow the whistle by himself

hence why he left the laptops at the repair shop in the first place, or he’s being paid by somebody

Wouldn’t you?

What leak? I keep seeing "this leak" but it was leaked years ago now.

he's got a big penis
he likes having sex
and JOE BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED BECAUSE OF IT!

as far as I know the Pedo Pete and Peter Henderson stuff is new and solely from the new cracked iCloud

bitchute.com/video/vphIXeBEFUeb/

Did he get dental implants or is that dentures? Remember he destroyed his teeth through uncontrollable crack cocaine abuse...did Hunter make the "ClearChoice?"

Attached: 1657151568584.png (352x297, 169.58K)

>as far as I know
And how do you know this?

Are you the hooplehead shill cunt from the other thread who claims it's normal to take pictures shirtless with your young (I mean REALLY young) nieces?

Attached: 1657154077629m.jpg (1024x1024, 123.55K)

He became the man who could never smoke enough crack, which transformed him into a nigger.
That's the reason why he takes selfies all the time, exactly like a black man.

>presupposing actual evidence has been leaked
YOU're the shill.

Tha is for confirming my suspicions you hoople.

Attached: 11043408_1423299977965350_4430777842443088125_o.jpg (1024x576, 45.15K)

Hunter Biden is just an average American, where drugs, degeneracy, corruption and more are the norm.
he's already the subject of a grand jury inquiry in Wilmington, DE about his taxes and rumor has it they're sniffing around a shared bank account between him and Joe.
but they could both give Natalie a Hot Carl on Constitution Ave and nobody would blink so nothing will happen.
why would the party want Joe out? he's the perfect stooge for them to implement their agenda through.
GOP won't do shit, even if they have big gains in November, which I personally doubt will happen.

Those are all crowns

The teeth are fine but the outer layer was replaced with porcelain. Could be for aesthetics or could be meth. We don’t know

Pedo Peter? Pop Biden.

Ok, so anyone have a link to the original threads on 4plebs or archive?

Attached: 1620712970062.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

iCloud backups of his iPad and iPhone were leaked. The previous leaks were just his iComputer.

Smoking gun

Attached: 16575139361012.jpg (5513x3024, 2.48M)

original kiwi thread
archive ph/mae5g

WHERE IS CPS?

where is the child-protection-service?
Hunter has 3 minor-aged children and is regularly engaging in prostitution and crack-cocaine use.
HOW HAS CPS NOT INTERVENED?

based, thank you

THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO THOSE WHO MAKE THEM, YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

Thanks for that. Is it the magnet link that's been posted there? ....

#p386270507

>Any QRD
Big dick
Likes drugs
Loves whores
Takes more incriminating pictures of himself than someone in his position should, but they don't really show anything other than him being a massive Chad.

Of course I would. Hunters a mess.

>he purposefully changed Joe’s contact name to Peter Henderson to indicate he’s a Russian spy
>name to Peter Henderson to indicate he’s a Russian spy

...how does *that* change...
...to *that* particular name...
...indicate ANYTHING at all? O_o

God i wish that were me

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-110138_Reddit.jpg (1079x820, 505.28K)

HUNTER BIDEN HAS A BIG WHITE PENIS!

...IMPEACH JOE BIDEN, NOW!

This is the 3rd time leftists tricked Any Forums into looking at Hunter's penis

Holup is that a kid jerking his dick in the upper left pic?????

You don't want to see it user. It's fucking disgusting. HB fucks 7 year Olds. This guy deserves death or a life sentence. Someone should kill him. All pedos deserve a slow death

I was there from the op thread from kiwianon
amazing seeing the shills come into play and how the facts and narrative has been so twisted already. it seems that if you weren't there, reading from the start, you will never be able to get satisfactory answers to OP's questions.

I'd say check the archive for the first two threads on this,but they are probably all deleted

>big

Attached: ayye.png (990x418, 58.82K)

Pls post data my husband doesn't believe me

any poster making this solely about muh dick pics is either a fed, very stupid or plain evil. possibly all 3.