Gateway Pundit - FBI Inside Leak re: Jan 6

This is pretty big news. The TLDR is "FBI had a mole in the Proud Boys group. Mole tells FBI that Proud Boys not only didn't do anything wrong, they were assisting and trying to deescalate tensions, then cleaned up." Jan 6 committee is lying and men and women are still in jail.

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/lied-proof-highly-sensitive-doj-jan-6-documents-leaked-gateway-pundit-fbi-confidential-human-source-infiltrated-proud-boys-ran-fbi-operation-j-6-reported/

Attached: The Gateway Pundit - Jan 6 leak.png (846x365, 181.9K)

Everyone already knew this

But now there seems to be proof, from within the FBI itself. Seems pretty important.

This isn't exactly a W
>n-no we weren't fighting for what we believe in, we were trying to stop FAR right wingers from fighting for what they believe in

Cuckservatives: The Next Generation. And no matter how much of a fake opposition faggot you are, you'll still get called a nazi and have your life ruined, no matter how many of your fellow crabs you pull back into the bucket with you

The only thing that can save America is for Republican politicians to grow a back bone when they retake the majority and the presidency.
I'm talking scorched earth, suspend the constitution, disband the FBI, fire every single general and officer in the armed forces that is loyal to Democrats, BAN the Dem party just like Ukraine banned the opposition, round up all "save our democracy" protesters and euthanize them. Shut down all air travel so the rats have nowhere to run and commence the purge of Congress, the courts, the executive branch, and the media.
Abolish the EPA. Abolish the department of Education and give control of schools to the NEW military. Abolish Obamacare, medicare, medicaid, and give control of the entire health industry to a 7th branch of the NEW military.
Military Service guarantees citizenship. Work to be made mandatory. NEETs go to labor camp to learn mining and oil drilling or manufacturing.
Nuclear powered shift to Hydrogen fuel vehicles. Internet destroyed from within and the rebuilding of a Nationalist Intranet.
FORCED integration of migrants or it's a one way ticket back to taco land. BAN ALL CHINESE PEOPLE AND CHINESE GOODS. US $ value based off GDP and Abolish the Fed.
Trannies go back to being segregated into mental asylums.
No more dual citizenship for Jews.
Oy VEY! I fixed your country Mr. SHECKELSTIEN, now pay me.

They are waiting for the mid teems when they take speaker and senate. Then is payback. In meantime gathering of evidence is happening.
Then those investigations must finish after Feb 2025 so Biden cunt doesn't pardon everyone

I forget to mention we will change the preamble of the constitution to read,
"We The People Hate The Antichrist."
Then you can just delete the rest of the entire document because we've already summed it up in one sentence.

A republican sperg out would be stupid. Liberals don't flex the second they have power, they constantly win small victories while whining about how they are they can never win anything.

All the power moves they've been making the last six years are a result of them cashing in ALL the political capital they've accumulated over the past 60 years. We wouldn't get anywhere near the same results merely winning the presidency in one little election - that was already tried in 2016 and Trump was effectively a lame duck from day 1 when it came to overt power. Now all the judges he appointed, thats a different story. If conservatives can keep doing that while impotently whining about the loss of family values or whatever, then stsrt actually persecuting shitlibs in 10-20 years, we'll actually get somewhere.

Pass The 28th Amendment. Simply states Fuck Joe Biden.

>everyone
I bet there is a whole slew of newfag lurkers reading this right now that were either blissfully unaware or in delusional denial. but not any more?

>Pass The 28th Amendment. Simply states Fuck Joe Biden.
a better idea would be to discard the corporate facade of 1871 entirely and revert back to our original document, not the corporate bylaws that everyone thinks is og

I'm saying FUCK investigations. Investigations are pointless.
Drag the fuckers out of bed and into a bus and turn THE ENTIRE STATE IF NEBRASKA into a DEATH CAMP, diverting all subhuman remains to a compost pile so Iowa can have free fertilizer.
I'm running for President and I approve this message. ESTAMOS CON MATEO.
ALL hail the great white cholo!
When I am done with America I will conquer Mexico and make those silly Aztecs worship me as their God.

If you think corrupt RINO insider elite republicans are going to do anything other than run pointless committee meetings and sperg out on Hannity but in the end accomplish nothing, you haven't been paying attention for the last 25 years.

>Jan 6 committee is lying
wat!!!

Attached: bear.jpg (394x360, 62.45K)

Attached: 92CF9A81-89C7-49DA-85C6-9F4850DED4D9.jpg (2246x1536, 435.47K)

No one knew it for sure because the FBI kept denying to answer questions on it under oath. It is public now.

What a cucked and Jewish hot take.
Let me explain something to you.
YOU
CAN
NOT
WIN
A
RIGGED
GAME
it's martial law time. Shit or forever get off the pot.

Attached: E3E9AE26-F1CD-4A46-B4C9-250670654ED8.jpg (5549x4325, 3.77M)

> baby shill has a new graphic that shows the left cannot meme, yet again

We need opposition voices from both sides user. I am far right. But dont want entire control of the country by either side. Dissent is what has made our system function for almost 300 years.

I have been paying attention for the past 36 years.
That's why they should put me in charge and I'll fucking gas the whole lot of em.

Attached: 8CB3ECAA-CA87-4BE1-88CB-517152C1137E.jpg (1612x2046, 1.13M)

Attached: 1542465105055.png (591x587, 541.83K)

You are ignoring the republican takeover of 43 state governments. That was the Repub long game. The Dems played their long game in schools by pushing their Commie agenda on the youth. The Repubs will win out in the end by controlling education in the states they run.

>hahah look at the plebs. all the niggers are tearing down their stores and burning and looting their shit
>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST STEAL NANCY PELOSI'S PODIUM
>SEND THEM TO JAIL FOR INFINITY
classism at its finest.

Attached: 1637816826635.webm (480x480, 702.03K)

>There were glowies directing J6
Anyone with a brain knows this already

Attached: 1653501908872.gif (500x420, 3.44M)

knowing and proving are two different things

You've got my vote if you promise 1 more major policy issue....Death to the Fed, sound money and gas the banksters!

>But but my two sides are important....
Yeah, go and tell that to the raving lunatics who wants to shut down the farms, ship your resources to China, molest and brainwash your children, and outlaw your ability to defend yourself from rampant criminal niggers.
Fuck their side.
Kill em all.

no shit, conservtards are too much of a pussy to have a spicy riot, let alone an "insurrection"
lol

Bannon is going to have fun wiping the floor with congress over this one when he goes to testify.

Gay larp. Completely unrealistic. You are a child.

It felt like Trump could fundamentally change the Republican party and turn it back towards more of a Ronald Reagan Republican party, but that didn't work. I agree that the leadership of the party sucks. They are getting their dicks sucked by the same kids Biden is sniffing. It needs to be a purge. How do you get the entire electorate to agree to a purge like this? I'm pretty pessimistic. We might have some victories because people aren't fooled by the dems terrible performance. But the liars and their media will do their best to minimize all the bad news.

That's all well and good, but the DOJ wont do anything about it. The lied, but so what? It only confirms what we already knew: the feds are corrupt from tits to toes.

See my above post. Dollar value is to be tied to real GDP. Fed Abolished. Money may be loaned but interest must be less than what the lender pays in tithes to a Christian church as a % or thier income.
You tithe 10% you can loan at 9%.
No synagogue, no Mosque, no Temple. Must be a Church.
Trannie churches, lgbtHIV+ churches are heretical and must be burned.

His questioning needs to be filmed by his own crew or be done in a public forum.

You're Jewish.