What went wrong with Millennials?

>Gen X has heroin and nihilism

>Zoomers have funny niggerspeak and broccoli hair

>Millennials have soi beards and cartoon obsession

What the FUCK went wrong with Mils Z/Xbros?

Attached: ggt.jpg (605x605, 65.43K)

Darn, you're right. I'm a millennial and I too have beard dipped in gold glitter and slicked back hair that I've intentionally colored a streak of white into, as is the look of my generation. Why? WHY? OH WHY DID WE ALL DO THIS?

Wow he is like Guts but manly because he has a beard

nothing, we will save the world, cause we have the perfect balance of hope and dissapointment to do so. When we hit the 40s... you'll see it happen.

No strong male role models.

Jews.
Next question
wait don't ask...it's the Jews.

Attached: 1640160705440.jpg (600x600, 192.81K)

>talking and looking like a nigger(kind of) is funny
picrel is zoomer personified.

Attached: IOYKHBTRA.jpg (1024x1024, 106.78K)

/thread
Whoever is not a millennial is a subhuman basically.

LMFAO why does every m*llennial look like that and still watch disney

Attached: cope.gif (220x289, 289.68K)

Communist subversion.
Women are obsessed with their newfound masculine frame - becoming successful in careers and undervaluing men. Enjoy this for the next couple of generations at least.

I don't know a single millennial who watches disney. I was born -79, I'm not sure if I'm counted as one but the last time I watched disney was with my niece around two years ago.

I thought 81' was the cut

Yeah just checked that out too. -81 to -96 is retardedly large gap cultural wise though, a person born in -81 grew up as a kid without internet and one born in -96 had access to proto-globohomo shit from the day they learned to read. There's a huge cultural paradigm difference between their childhoods, far far bigger than say 70s vs 80s.

Millennials tried and to find meaning in a meaningless world, but ultimately failed. Gen X and zoomers didn't try at all.

Hipsterism was the Millennial attempt at reclaiming their masculinity....And we mocked them for it.

People don't do that, do they?

What went wrong? I'll tell you what went wrong. Our parents inherited the richest, wealthiest countries the world has ever seen, left behind by their parents who fought the bloodiest war in human history. They then proceeded to destroy that wealth:

>became massively anti-union for no fucking reason
>voted in plutocrats
>endless wars to fuel the military-industrial complex
>destroyed the housing market
>destroyed the family unit
>created the college degree financial trap
>pissed away all their fortune and left behind nothing for their kids

Pic related. Boomers were so wealthy that even without a high school degree, a single wage could provide a house, two cars and three kids. If both adults worked, they could usually afford a second fucking house. Nowadays, we can barely afford tiny ass apartments despite working 50-60 hours a week. We own nothing. We're going to live in pods and eat bugs. And the boomers made it all possible.

So yeah, take a fucking guess why millenials are fucked in the head.

Attached: economy is fucked.jpg (700x705, 101.3K)

People became anti-union because all the unions were taken over by corrupt shitheads or the mob.

A lot of societal factors combined into a perfect storm to create one of the worst generations in the history of modern mankind.
So, it would be very difficult to pick on one thing, or to be able to say with the exclusion of one thing or another, that we still wouldn't end up with them.
Of course, so much of it comes down to parenting. There's a very distinct difference between X and Millennials, even though they mostly have the same parents. However, those parents underwent changes, probably ushered in by (((media))), during their parenting years.
Lots of X'ers have Millennial siblings that are failures, and those older siblings will tell you that the younger children were coddled in a way they were not. The participation-trophy phenomenon started during this time.
Zoomers parents have high recognition of the problem, and have adjusted somewhat. Late-stage Alphas will likely have lots of problems; can you imagine OP's pic as your parent?

Test subjects for the dopamine addition machines we call smartphones. Prototypes usually do not outperform the final product.

The Generations OP listed are the product of Boomers shitting everything up.

me on the right, sending the marching orders

>norwood type 6, but in glitter kek

Fuck you. The working class was never wealthier than when unions were around.

Attached: union prosperity.png (733x491, 140.41K)

Attached: Beebeard.jpg (345x400, 31.19K)

Take off your bullshit goggles, you'll see the same thing. It's called seeing things clearly, not blinding your eyes with a nice coat of paint.

Pretty spot-on. They fell for the (((trickery))), but it is their fault.
They didn't destroy the housing market, the housing market is great, that descendants can't afford it is not an indicator it's broken, it's failure elsewhere. No other market vertical is described as "destroyed" when it's booming.
Boomers were the first generation to be able to give up both religion and nationalism, but you need something to hold people together, and global multiculturalism is not it.
As the unions became corrupt, but a result of this was manufacturing went to shit. It's not boomer's fault for becoming anti-union, it's their fault for letting the unions become what they did.

Attached: hannah-closing-arguments.jpg (1350x702, 291.59K)