Do brits really? Is their infrastructure this bad?

Do brits really? Is their infrastructure this bad?

Attached: Capture.png (1214x794, 1.6M)

USE THE AIR-CONDITIONER LUKE

Luv a bit a sun

The ground is going to fall away, and London is going to fall into Hell.

Attached: London Tube Hell.jpg (880x584, 121.72K)

we don't know what those are
stop speaking in tongue and speak English

Yes, trains are shit, roads full of potholes. Alot of old cities. It makes it hard to upgrade. When you look at some of the airports such as Singapore, Hamad ours are laughable to compare. We cant even build a new train track from Leeds to London.

They say this every summer.

>37c
>britpakis melt
lmoa
peak comfy

Attached: download.png (679x360, 20.75K)

Is our civilization getting weaker?

Also yesterday was a proper summer's day, not a cloud in the bright blue sky. But from around 6pm the sky was suddenly heavily crisscrossed with dozens and dozens of "contrails", and today there is a white haze covering the whole sky, even though all forecasts said it was supposed to be sunnier than yesterday.

kek that troon doesnt pass

They do this every year over there, it's part of the sensationalism over temperatures to try and drum up the constant background fear they've stoked over "CLIMATE CHANGE" !!!! My entire family bloodline is from the British isles and somehow I can endure 100F+ heat every single summer without problem but the can't? Nonsense. There is nothing wrong over there. I'd assume that while this article is dissonantly shrieking about hot weather, the fullest extent to which an average person's day has been impacted is turning to people nearby and remarking "sure is hot this week".

Prime Minister Boris Johnson tells reporters he "wouldn't want to damage anybody's chances" by offering his backing to a candidate to replace him

>26c today
>26c forecast for Sunday
>HELL ON EARTH
>a regular summer high is 28-32c

So yall cant afford air conditioning over there?

Humidity 26%
In my town the humidity is 46% at 28*c

Its not that we cant deal with heat is that we have one/two weeks of high heat then the rest of the year its mild,cold or wet. We are just not used to it

There's no need for A/C when we have 4 hot days a year.

It's only 8 AM here and it's already 95 degrees, Bongs are too weak.

>be me
>american
>hit 100 degrees yesterday
>no AC at my home
>was literally fine
>still not gonna pay to install AC, not worth the money
Brits are just physically and mentally weak.

uk bans gasoline cars 2030
>everyone charges their electric car
>everyone uses AC

gl bongs, it will be even worse in the future

So you live in a state with 0 humidity

Must be nice to have to drive half hour for groceries

>100f deadly
Meanwhile...

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-073548_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 376.96K)

europoors dont believe in AC.

Wrong again Nigel.
It rained at 4 PM. It was 95 degrees out while it was raining.

hitting a comfy 107F here in Texas today.

Attached: heat.jpg (757x1146, 278.29K)

You literally have a dangerous heat warning for colder than what the British article states you mong

Cause Blighty is made for overcast with a spot of sun at most. These damn heat rays were sent by the bloody continentals to get at us since Boris isn't around to protect us any more

Female alopecia exists you fucking faggot, and it looks exactly like that. Many women of that age have it

You people fried your brains on Any Forums for so long that you really start to believe the world is full of transexuals everywhere

Learn to read. His pic shows the 9 AM temperature, which is about the same as what your country is whining about. Try looking at the high for Monday.

tits or gtfo roastie

perfect weather for some of these

Attached: tenor.gif (498x376, 1.04M)

7 AM*

Are you ok faggot?

Can you read? It literally says going to be 114 this afternoon and all week.

I put it in bong degrees for easier understanding. The bong article says 100f retard

>be florida man
>90% humidity
>95 degrees F
but we have air conditioning

>100F
>Life-threatening
Why are bongs such weak faggots?

nevermind you are probably a troon as well
don't post tits, just get out

Why do some wypipo turn orange when they tan?

Air conditioning would literally ruin your country. You are on a knifes edge with your infrastructure and couldn't support even 5% increase in AC usage

Hace unos meses me compré unas Tecate porque no había Carta y me empezó a dar un dolor de cabeza con la segunda lata. A mi mamá le pasó lo mismo.
Estoy seguro que si me pongo a investigar que onda con su proceso de destilación voy a acabar en una bolsa negra en un arroyo.
No compres Tecate.

I was there one summer and it got up to like 85f and the bongs were fucking melting it was bizarre

is this what mexicans see when their brain starts melting?

>100F
>too hot to work
do euroshits really?

Attached: 1589865938662.jpg (590x550, 53.06K)

bong brain

you dont pass either hans

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Surely cloud-seeding will cause no major problems. And if it does, we can just blame it on global warming anyway.

Nonsense it was so hot in 76 that the tarmac used to melt, I remember the smell of it as well as the heat. We also had hot Summers in the 80's, sensationalism as always with the {{{press}}}.

home of the nigger.

yes
best thing ever

>Female alopecia exists you fucking faggot, and it looks exactly like that. Many women of that age have it
>You people fried your brains on Any Forums for so long that you really start to believe the world is full of transexuals everywhere

Attached: 11.png (312x350, 135.11K)