Is critical race theory even a bad thin?

I’ll be honest, I don’t quite know exactly what it’s about. No one who knows what it is, would ever be opposed to it. It seems like a good idea to be taught, since it allows more inclusion. Discuss why CRT should or shouldn’t be taught in our school system

Attached: 95FA10BB-528A-4786-9AE3-31A71960E0C1.jpg (1147x234, 167.49K)

>No one who knows what it is, would ever be opposed to it.
Abjectly wrong. The only way you could justify this statement is by pretending all the people who don't want it don't know anything about it.
But that's a fucking retard take.
Not only should it be banned from schools but it should be banned from society and anyone who likes CRT should be deported to Israel.

Attached: rights are white and racist.jpg (1312x900, 169.57K)

>bad thin
No it's fat as fuck as every SJW

Critical Race Theory mean “I Hate White People, Gibs Me Monies White People”
And that’s a good thing.

Attached: 6E58B5CB-BE5E-46C9-BFC2-49A7AA131AFC.jpg (1245x701, 112.53K)

I AM CONFIDENT THIS COMMIE CANT FIND THE WORDS TO MAKE DESANTIS LIKE CRT

HALTING THE COMMIE AGENDA IN SCHOOLS IS WHAT HURTS THEM THE MOST

THE STATE OF VIRGINA JUST FLIPPED BLUE TO RED DUE TO CRT
MIDTERM ELECTIONS WILL BE FULL OF THIS

Scapegoating an in-group specifically so you have a villain seems vaguely evil.

Well according to leftists it doesn't even exist, which is why they are trying so hard to push it in schools.

>moving goal posts
why cant conservatives ever come out and define what they dont support?

Critical Race Theory is a blanket label given to all things anti-white presented in a historical or scientific manner. The problem with it, besides being inherently racist, is that there is no clear definition of it. CRT spans the entire spectrum of statements from “slavery was mean” to “white people should be hunted for sport” and everything in between. When presenting what CRT is to someone “official” of course you arent going to describe the crazy person end of the spectrum, so to them it seems reasonable.

CRT is actively teaching incorrect and misrepresented history in this country. Why would anyone support that unless it supported their agenda?

Reminds me of the King of the Hill episode “Tears of an Inflatable Clown” (S12E7), where Bobby becomes the committee leader at school for putting on a carnival for the kids. Some “white guilt” type of adult consultant comes in to turn it into some woke bullshit and all the kids hate it.

CRT is anti-White dehumanization propaganda. Conservatives refuse to call it that, which allows kikes and libtards to simply redefine CRT at will and then claim that conservatives "don't know" what it is.

It's basically a rhetorical technique.

>. Discuss why CRT should or shouldn’t be taught in our school system
No one actually wants to teach how it works. What they want to do is use it to strongarm kids, who are too young to formulate a response to their bullshit, into accepting their views.

They just play with definitions until they get what they want.
Don't even engage them it is pointless.

oh, i have a few critical race theories myself

Critical theory has some beneficial aspects to it. But once you start injecting specific things like race and such its garbage.

Much like injecting race into marxist class analysis, it doesn't make sense.

>I’ll be honest, I don’t quite know exactly what it’s about. No one who knows what it is, would ever be opposed to it. It seems like a good idea to be taught, since it allows more inclusion. Discuss why CRT should or shouldn’t be taught in our school system
It's intended to confuse and guilt. Not to educate. These people don't care about what words mean, they decide the meaning, and teach it to impressionable people. The struggle sessions for the older educated people will come from the generation of indoctrinated vacxed cattle they are raising at this very moment. Some of them are anons kids and some anons allow it to go on under their roof.

CRT is whatever it needs to be. The left let the right define it by only offering " It is only taught in college"
The left is afraid to defend the indoctrination they are influcting on children and need you to shut up.

Soon enough one of the militant black racists will have a " A few good men" moment and scream " You are damn right we have to teach little White kids they are evil little oppeessors" Once that happens it is game over.
Patience as they are animals mimicking what they see humans doing and the mask will slip at some point.

>Critical race theory doesn't exist you conspiracy nut
>Y-you just don't understand it
Fuck off

>i dont know what it is
>but its good
A thread died for this

Critical Theory is the root, and it's about deconstructing and recontextualising history, culture and traditions.

So critical race theory specifically is about recontextualising the entire US culture on racial lines.

Pretty simple.

So basically critical race theory aims to make race the lynch pin of every discussion.

I.e. The current mainstream academic and political paradigm, but more aggressively spread through schools.

Anything that intends to make kids feel shitty for things they didn’t do is retarded and unnecessary.
And it does, and everyone knows it.

>Honestly I don't know what it's about
> No one who knows what it is would ever be opposed to it
wut

Yeah it's just typical leftist word games.

>Critical theory has some beneficial aspects to it.

Fuck you.

Critical Race Theory examines how laws can be racially biased without it being the intention.
>How it's implemented
>How it's enforced
>The construction of the law
>Who it will effect
>Unexamined biases
>History of race relations and laws regarding race

It's something that isn't taught outside of maybe law schools and higher tier courses in African American Studies.

It is being used to destroy the hard left. It isn't all bad.

>It seems like a good idea to be taught, since it allows more inclusion.
And why is that a good thing?

It’s just a copy of veches (the tactic khazars used to steal the Kievan Rus empire). Official kvetching sessions to incite and antagonize negative feelings towards a target group.

Similar to a struggle session in commie era China. Public humiliation, embarrassment, dehumanization generally for political purposes.

Explain

We should Subvert Critical Race Theory and make it about Cool Jewish Facts. Most things will ring true to the average normie. Hell, include the Nation of Islam stuff for maximum BIPOC representation.

Make antisemitism
Inclusive
Safe
Diverse

If you think laws are "racially biased", this is a reason not to live together. If we can't agree to what should be legal, then we should have separate societies.