Better your race by bettering yourself

better your race by bettering yourself

Attached: 1657393175644.jpg (1146x1143, 1.05M)

UGLY WOMEN NEED TO DIE FIRST YOU KNOW

Attached: eeeeeeeeee.jpg (960x576, 183.8K)

i do the 2 on the left every day but how are you supposed to do the 2 on the right when you live in a place where all food is pozzed and all white families are sabotaged

>lift
no

Attached: 26EJh4V.jpg (1596x5000, 889.62K)

None of these shitters are natty, cheaters go to hell

>including the golden one in this pic
is this some kind of reverse psychology? getting Any Forums is the only reason the golden one has success, his own family, etc. hes one of the best motivations for an ugly guy to work out

So you are one of those rare based nords, good for you user, keep spreading the good word.

>i do the 2 on the left every day but how are you supposed to do the 2 on the right when you live in a place where all food is pozzed and all white families are sabotage
try your best, that's all you can do

you are just making excuses faggot

>Steve

Attached: tired.jpg (242x242, 12.71K)

that ain't the golden one, but that's hilarious you think it's him

this, lifting is just cringe

fuck having kids, all of life should be killed off. It's a mistake. It's the only way to end suffering.

sorry but lifting is pointless and gay. why do gymcels always have to defend lifting?

we have to go back

Attached: 1640217914325.jpg (629x1024, 65.87K)

Attached: apu-crying.jpg (250x247, 6.91K)

>lift weights
lolwut
>eat healthy
needs some vegies and water in there. also, don't drink sugar jew, alcohol jew, nicotine jew, etc.
>seek knowledge
like?
>start a family
i'm broke

Kek, it doesn’t have too be Lifting but do some kind if activity.

Attached: 0E8AC2CA-C89A-46E7-858B-91A59A6B6C45.jpg (1024x550, 134.7K)

hope you are doing cardio to be ready for the collapse

>lifting is pointless and gay
no its not. it makes you stronger, more dominant, makes you more able to defend yourself and others, more able to do physical tasks, makes you healthier, gives you more sex appeal. you are just a blackpilled faggot shilling your incel shit.

And then what?

I've achieved all of the above, my country is still fucked, the planet is fucked and 20 years from now fuck knows what my sons will be facing.

We needed to course correct a decade or more ago.

Better "your" race by being an insecure pseudo intellectual with a slipped disc who eats too much meat and watches steve irwin?

The whole race thing is a joke. There’s no purpose in taking pride in being a worthless goy.

>it makes you stronger, more dominant, makes you more able to defend yourself and others
You are insecure about your looks and afraid of being assaulted and look to "lifting" to remedy it. You don't realise it but the "health and fitness" marketing Jew has played on this in order to make money from you.

>no its not.
yes it is
>it makes you stronger,
and what is the point of being stronger?
>more dominant,
compared to who? the elites don't care about your physique and your muscles don't give you any economic power either. this is nigger tier logic you are using.
>makes you more able to defend yourself and others,
what is a gun?
>more able to do physical tasks,
what are machines?
>makes you healthier,
no it wrecks your body actually
>gives you more sex appeal.
does it? keep telling yourself that i guess.
>you are just a blackpilled faggot shilling your incel shit.
yes.

Attached: 1657230682024.png (680x680, 123.29K)

>don't do anything to improve yourself! thats what the jew wants! just be unhealthy and eat the goyslop!
nah you're just a weak faggot, I think I'll just keep working out and improving my self.

Attached: apu-i-dont-care.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

The Bondi show(his daughter) just fired everyone that wasn't vaccinated yesterday. Maybe the Chinese were right to abort their females. All they do is cuck.

Attached: 1657460755058.jpg (612x612, 68.82K)

Race ??
It's 2022 ffs

I'm thinking about continuing my Muay Thai training by myself when I'm not being gaslighted by my own family members, they're gangstalkers , the most realistic for street fighting is a combination of Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu jitsu.

Buy a gun and remain physically fit , one day we'll need to take back the West from satanic freemasons and globalists to save the white race, I am not joking that is literally what it'll come down to for people that aren't blind

>0 posts by this id
fuck off outta here you time travelling bastard

they are actively sabotaging the White race, we're just as oppressed if not more so than the so called minorities, fuck they're narrative of White privilege, it isn't real.