Has anyone quit their job because of a severe lack of motivation/depression/blackpill etc...

Has anyone quit their job because of a severe lack of motivation/depression/blackpill etc? Im so fucking burnt out bros idk how i can keep doing this shit.

Attached: 98F6284E-A830-45B4-BA4E-FD3CC8F6D3E2.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

its really fine not having a job if you can survive
you shouldn't be sad about it

Lel cuck. No one cares about your job at target

yes ive only been working at my current job and im already more depressed than i was when i was NEET.

probably because now im working i have no time and i dont even need the money because i have no dependents. Also a 26 incel virgin.

Attached: 1654328608007.jpg (593x585, 63.04K)

Exactly dude im 24 incel no dependents etc. whats the point? Not like ill ever have a home or family. Just with u could get on unemployment

ill probably wageslave for another year or so until i have some money saved up then go back to neetbux for 2 years or so. I just have zero motivation to do fucking anything.

Attached: tired.jpg (250x250, 4.66K)

ive quit multiple jobs for this reason
employers take advantage of your hard work.
you dont get the respect you deserve
other employees that are utter shit get more respect than you
then you quit. find a new job. hope they treat you well.

take a vacation, nigger

I cant ive got too much work. If i miss even a day i get blown the fuck out and people lose their jobs. Meanwhile stacy and shawuanda take off a week each month it seems like. Im having foot surgery soon so i may use the entirety of my sick leave “recovering” and not show up for a month before quitting. Im supposed to get a 10k payout when i quit so i could neet for a year or two i guess

Tons of times. It 100% turned out to be a good move everytime, and this was during the Obama years when the economy was ass and nobody was hiring. This on the other hand is a wagies market right now. Companies are desperate to get people working. Entry-level assembly line nigger jobs are starting people off in the 20-25/hr range (yeah, I know that's kind of a shitty wage nowadays, but the point is that's what an inexperienced flunky in a new industry can expect to make). If you have any sort of skills to play to you can almost certainly get a job paying more.

Always quit when you feel like this about your job. Find something to do that you half-way enjoy and your life gets brighter overnight. Best wishes fren.

im 58 years old and have never kissed a girl. still a virgin too. and i got fired from mcdonalds for being too slow

Thanks bro i appreciate the advice, really. I started my job at $25/hr a year ago and take home around $17.5/hour which is total dogshit for what im doing. (Whitecollar professional work). Im supposed to get a 3% raise soon lmao. My coworkers (boomers) make 3x as much as i do and do as much or less work. I really feel like im being cheated

I wonder whether I'm future you if I go into webshit instead of games. I hate dynamic languages so much it's unreal.

Yes. Started my own business afterwards and I'm much happier and I don't have to cuck for anyone anymore.

If your job sucks you dry because you hate it, then you should quit.
Find a job that is closer to your hobbies.

Working is a means to an end. Fill your life outside of work with good things, and the sacrifice of working becomes more palatable.

Yeah most of my jobs
Quit and get a new job

I did ~2 years of homeoffice where my company kicked out several people who did stuff that I now had to do.
Then the state came forward with their "mask mandate and daily testing shit" while my company ordered the people back into the office.
I told them I'm not coming and terminating my contract to the next date. They were thankful that I at least did my work the last 3 months and were ok with it.
I was pissmad before because of paying >50% to the state and financing fugees and bullshit green stuff.
With the corona shit it was too much for me.
I'm now collecting gibs for a year, then life off my savings (fortunately I have several properties I can rent out and don't pay rent for mine) and looking what I want to do in the future while avoiding as much taxes as possible.

Fuck them. Seriously fuck them and their gay shit.

I quit my job after a week

I work for the feds and theyre directly pushing all this gay covid and nigger shit. I feel guilty about quitting but at the same time i feel gross working for the govt

You should have never taken the job user, you are actively supporting the synagogue of satan

You sound like a pussy just making excuses for why he is lazy, fucking bum.

I have literally quit like 5 jobs because of this. I'm a little ashamed in all honesty. I need to get a job and hold onto it. I get way to wrapped up in my own head about how many fucking retards in America are making fat stacks and it is obviously a demoralizing thing for the average low wage worker to think about. That being said, the next job I get I will be determined to just man up. Clinging to the superior values of those men better than me. May God forgive me.

Attached: 1656879222084.jpg (460x575, 205.58K)

If this isn't bait, what keeps you going?

I started abusing drugs after 2 years of wageslaving. Got so bad that I had to move back to my parents to keep it under control.
I don't have a job now for around 6 months and don't want to move out. I will start abusing again if I go back working.

lol I quit my job twice. I'm lucky I have family, I'm trying to get my plumbing qualification ASAP, I can already do photography and make some money, and I can do bathroom tiling and pipework, so as soon as I'm gas and electric certified I'm going to be more stable, but god does it feel good to just not turn up to work the next day when they expect you and be like "nah, should have valued me when you had me". I'm hoping while I freelance I can sign up for a job, get past probation period of two weeks or a month, and then just not turn up to work. Maximise damage. Fuck companies.