Even Nick Fuentes admires Hunter

Why won't Any Forums just admit Hunter is based? Biden chads stay winning.

Attached: chad biden.jpg (514x1219, 100.26K)

He's got a point there

Attached: 1657543196671.png (413x395, 206.33K)

What a little faggot. No suprise he loves the guys bringing his people across the border.

Attached: 1234567097163.jpg (554x554, 50.42K)

Smoke crack, eat snack, fuck crack

Chad Biden for sure.

Memeflags and kiwifags are trying to shill against nick fuentes again

Can't deny that. Let me be the first to say I don't give a shit about politician families unless they're Jewing us like Kushner/Ivanka. Trump is a hilarious Zionist boomer, Biden is a senile Zionist boomer. Any questions?

Chads aren't scumbags, kike. That's a scoundrel. No good moral character.

I bet you fancy yourself based, don't you, kike?
>fuckin SCUMbag

A scoundrel?

Attached: hol on.jpg (400x400, 24.48K)

You have to have code red aspergers to not realize that he’s saying this shit to be funny

Hunter biden dick pics again, meanwhile, Trump overthrew "our democracy" on j6th and voting has never been the same.

also, hunter biden is the greatest artist of our entire generation, perhaps all of life

It'd be easier to recognize the things he says as funny, if the things he says were funny.

Yay! It's time to leave school and play some Fortnite!

Attached: time to play fortnite.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

How is Nick this much of a cum guzzling retard?Biden didn't end abortion. The supreme court, THAT WAS PUT IN BY DONALD FUCKING TRUMP, made that decision. Biden had nothing to do with it and was against the decision.

He doesn't. Kill yourself, you stupid nigger faggot.

kek the kid right Infront of yellow shirt with the backpack....idk how to describe the noise, but you know when you have braces and you suck up some spittle....he is that noise.

>Pedophilia and smoking crack like a nigger are based, Biden losing in Afghanistan and on Roe v. Wade means he's /our guy/ and not in favor of war and abortion, trust the plan

Attached: 1603506071882.jpg (515x499, 51.8K)

It's not about what hunter does in his personal life. The problem is the corruption.

Nick only likes him for his cock
He's such a little slut

What a cringelord. What is he, 16 years old?

He is based, too bad he and his family need to be hanged.