DEMOCRAT BROS, WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: biden-poll.jpg (763x805, 118.09K)

This is bad for Republicans. We need to pretend like Biden isn't a senile retard for a few months to keep the Democrats from dumping him.

>he wont step down
>(((god's))) chosen elect him again 2024
>things get even crazier

He wasn't elected in the first place.

>Sputnik
>Implying Russia would support having trump back in the seat

I actually think they'll do this, and it'll be too obvious to hide.

>HOW DARE A RUSSIAN NEWS SERVICE REPORT AN AMERICAN POLL

If the hard left primaries Biden the only thing separating Biden from Carter is gas lines. Oh and Carter did have have the Egypt/Isreal peace deal.
Biden has nothing positive he can point to.

>no real campaign
>no real victory
>no real leadership
>no real chance of maintaining position
I get that they had to make Orange Man Bad go away, but I can't fathom how they thought this was the way to do it. I guess they didn't have enough faith in the rest of their Primaries crowd, fair enough they're a pack of retards but is that really all they've got? It's not as if the R team has a better pack of candidates, neocon fans of Israel are no better than a demented puppet president.
We never really had choices but now it's more obvious than ever.

Attached: biden post-election rally.png (844x471, 581.36K)

yeah, they want someone even more insane than him...

I’m ride or die. Ridin’ with Biden in 2024!

>believing this
Yikes.

doesn't matter.
#ThereAreNoPoliticalSolutions

tpbp

/thread

Well not for the dems anyway.
Sucks to be you leftybro. Take the L and regroup.

We want P. P. BUTT!

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-073218_Brave.jpg (1070x1506, 575.39K)

This.

The Hunter Biden stuff that came out is literally just so after Hunter dies of an "out of nowhere and unpredictable" overdose, Joe can step down and give the Dems a bunch of good boy points as the moral high ground people who literally got bullied until someone's son commit suicide.
Conveniently every time you try to find any information about Joe after that event will be about all of the good he has done for the American people and how it was such a shame that his innocent boys died.

True redpill: That number has been constant for 2 years, theyre just not hiding it anymore.

Dont care still voting for joe. In two years he has woken up many to the evils of govt, imagine what he can do with 6 more.

bidenopolous will remain in office until further notice.

please look busy instead of sitting around and waiting.

From my frozenwastelands it looks like pure posturing - look motherfuckers, we can make two absolute retards a POTUS and totally get away with it. It's not even my place to tell it, we've had alcoholic president and then bizzaro glowie-quazi-elections but, damn your overlords have their hands so far up your arse, you may as well call yourself Kermit.

America is safer under Biden. There isn't a foreign adversary who would fuck with us right now. They couldn't dream of damaging the US like Joe is. I argue that America is safer than its ever been, and Joe Biden should be elected again in 2024. The number one job of the federal government is protecting us, and Joe Biden is protecting us like no other President before him.

A foreign enemy couldn't disarm us. Joe Biden is trying. It couldn't inflate the purchasing power out of our currency. Joe Biden has people working overtime on that. It couldn't cripple our domestic oil industry. Joe Biden did that. It couldn't hire unqualified people on the basis of skin color and fuck preference. Joe Biden's only true accomplishments so far is hiring queers and black lesbians to every appointed position in government.

Attached: 29592929206695.jpg (532x237, 26.72K)

>damn your overlords have their hands so far up your arse, you may as well call yourself Kermit.
Kek, it certainly feels like a puppet show alright. Maybe you've got some experience with this feeling: knowing the government over you is entirely illegitimate, hopelessly corrupt, and arguably evil, and what's worse nobody even tries to hide it and everybody has to just turn their eye from it or go mad. I have to imagine it felt comparable to live in a Soviet state right before the USSR broke up. Can't wait for the hunger.

It's a none issue. A president and party this unpopular will struggle over the next series of elections.

Never forget.

Election fraud on the scale in 2020 requires both parties to get involved. Deals are made. The biggest issue moving forward over the next two years could be

1. The collapse of the USD
2. inflation
3. immigration
4. Falling birth rates
5. The overall health of individuals