Why is there so much visceral hate between both genders nowadays?

Why is there so much visceral hate between both genders nowadays?

Guys aren’t doing their duty to defend the weak, or treating women right.

Attached: F312693D-189B-4224-A86C-7A0E69846E92.jpg (1170x1574, 876.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UT5urVtkaOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Guys aren’t doing their duty to defend the weak, or treating women right.
> aren't doing their duty

Women said they are equal to men

Women said they don't need no man

Women said men are trash

Women said men need die

Women said all men are [fill whatever negative crap you can think of, especially the worse ones]

Women don't need men's money anymore, allegedly.

Women don't need fathers for their children.

Lastly, the funniest of them, Women are strong.

They can manage without us.

Because women never should have been given the privilege to vote.

The fuck is a straphanger

That’s what police are for, its not our job to help people it’s the cops job

STRONG
INDEPENDANT
WOMAN
THAT
NEEDS
NO
MAN

the whore prob fucked the nig afterwords

Lol if you defend yourself you are punished, why would anyone help out now?

>I DONT NEED A MAN, until i do!!!!! wait where is my simp army!!!! help im being raped!!!
women deserve the absolute hell thats coming for them. women go every day causing untold suffering/drama/problems. karmic debt is being paid, and this time we are going to let you fall hard

Women are whores, thieves, and mass murderers.

>the disturbed person.
How many syllables do these people need to say nigger?

Attached: 1589467899260.png (600x600, 15.97K)

Fpbp

Women are acting out because they want attention and men are ignoring them because they don't want to deal with their drama anymore. Women mistake apathy for hatred and act out even harder.

>Guys aren’t doing their duty to defend the weak, or treating women right.
All of this stuff is supposed to work among members of a community. If there's no sense of community, it evaporates.

That old Dominican spic is facing murder charges for defending himself from a violent negro, why would you go to jail to protect a stranger?

>Straphangers

Aside from the obvious race differences, was the other person a man or a woman? Hard to tell from this pic and they almost go out of their way to refer to them as a "person" while calling her a "woman"

Attached: trainfu.webm (540x960, 2.75M)

>be man

>defend woman from subway junkie
>hurt junkie
>I go to judge and get fucked with a fine or prison
>junkie hurts me
>I get fucked and go to hospital
>Either way, be called out chauvinist and classist by females

or
>keep distance
>call police
>watch show while giving zero fucks

Democrat cities operate in a state of anarchotyranny. If you try to stop criminals you will be prosecuted.

>black woman pulling a white woman's hair
gee I wonder why those white guys don't want to intervene

at least a month old
youtube.com/watch?v=UT5urVtkaOA

Didn't new yorkers chase out the police from the subway? That's lawless territory, the weak will fear the strong

women are strong and independent chud

I never go out dangerous areas, big cities, or at night alone. I'm always with my husband or brother. As much as reddit insist on "but what about male victims and caretakers", men are fucking scary and can break you a leg easy

I forgot the American point of view. On top of that, get called a racist in front of the judge.

You're strong and independent now so it's no longer my problem

>call police
actually woke women told us that it's racist to call police so you shouldn't even do that.

Attached: based black manspreader.jpg (596x738, 90.88K)

Seems like a good way to get BBC is to just ride the NYC subway

Women are 100% equal to men in everything, therefore not my problem!

She doesn't look white.

NYPD went to court (I think in the 90s?) For refusing to help a woman who was being raped and tortured, and it was found that they have zero responsibility to protect, save, or help the public.

A few conceal carry self defence shooting will put an end to this city wide for years.

>do this as a man
>go to jail

Sometimes I'll go into the city from my humble little cabin 75 miles away. I'll find the homeless and crackheads and pay a bunch of them to follow me to the nice little boardwalk area to bother people. Then I'll sit back and watch for a few hours. 500$ for a hoot hollering good time. I've got one guy who will straight up harass people. I've bailed him out of jail twice. A real trooper. I fucking love pestering normies.

>conceal carry
>new york

Attached: 1651277419246.jpg (1000x557, 79.55K)

Attached: 8CCC678A-8EE8-494D-AA61-F5A599DA2D59.gif (510x510, 843.97K)

based police. Women are strong. They'll be alright.

Because the left turned all you weak wristed pussies into women. Leave being men to the real right wing Chads while you all die off. Good riddance

>visceral hate between both genders

Young men are out there chopping women up for fun. Zoomer men are exceptionally insane and they hit women. For real. That 50s sensibility to treat women gently is GONE. These young men kill for jealousy, sexual gratification, derangement, being nigger or no reasonat all.

I went back to uni at 35 so I'm studying the zoomers. Zoomer women are completely preoccupied with SURVIVING men. Most are lesbians. The rest are busy creating complex patterns of evidence for the police when they go out. Women EXPECT to be murdered on any given night their conversation often relates to strategies with which they can reduce the odds of abduction. I don't care about statistics I know for a fact young women are disappearing or being found dismembered more often. Way more. Of course women are right to hate men when it's men who are doing the shootings, beating and dumping their friends in sewers after a good ol rape. It's all bad. Really bad.

Attached: 1626462828750.jpg (750x720, 208.4K)