Its only 8% inflation

>its only 8% inflation
whats the real inflation rate?

Attached: 13462886517.jpg (924x398, 208.53K)

If you plan crops for a living then 300% (fertilizers)

we don't have enough digits

Not even going to bother doing math, but something like 20% to 100%
Housing and gas prices are at minimum double, sometimes triple. Food is stuck at around 20% higher costs.
Other commodities (which are the ones they actually base inflation are) don't fucking matter.

18%

What % of the USD currently in circulation do you think were printed since 2020?

>whats the real inflation rate?
Depends on the specific item. It's interesting which things are being subsidized. On average, 50-100%.

are you talking about inflation of money supply, or cost of goods? because the term inflation has been hijacked from originally referring to the former, now the latter

25 to 33%

47%

or if you buy food from farmers, then its also 300%

1448%

>or if you buy food from farmers, then its also 300%
thank god farmers are bigger welfare queens than niggers in this country. they said bread wil go up 7 cents when you don't consider how much of your tax dollars go to lazy rednecks

something in this range;
>pack of instant mash was $1.29
>now $1.99
>store brand bread was $1.19
>now $1.79
i don't even bother budgeting anymore.

9000 penises

Most of what I am seeing is 15%-22% increases. I work with raw materials, heavy machinery, robotics, and industrial electronics. Almost everything has gone up a minimum of 15%, and some companies have pulled 40% increases just because they are greedy fuckwads who make insane profits anyways.

Its not inflation, price of goods isn't really going up. Its deflation. Deflation of your dollars. ^00 Billion in covid relief "payroll protection" just evaporated, never made it anywhere near the hands of working people.

>"There is no time to read or debate this bill. You need to vote and pass it to find out what's in it."

Have you seen any "infrastructure" going up ? A trillion dollars worth ?

They spent TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS in Biden's first 100 days. They threw the doors to the Treasury of the people of the United States wide open and told the grifters "COME AND GET IT", the wealth of the people of the United States. This is the exact liberal mindset, "Americans have too much, we must give it away". They gave away America's wealth and now every dollar you have is worth less, will be worth less for the rest of your life.

Now you know why they are so eager to call other people grifters.

**600 Billion covid payroll protection stolen

Real inflation follows wages. The difference in how many fed tickets it takes to coerce the destitute to dance is the real rate.

I enjoy it when someone else gets this. The hijacking was intentional in order to transfer the blame from the banks/politicians to Putin/gas stations/the consumer/greedy corporations/covid/etc.
Inflation causes price levels to rise. End of story.

Attached: real inflation definition.jpg (3645x2729, 3.67M)

All you are seeing are the "deflationary" effects on your dollars. Now we are entering recession, negative economic growth. This will cause "real inflation" the prices of goods going up due to less economic output.

Its bad user, but trust me, it going to get much, much worse.

25-30%

you don't know how to use the words
> deflation of your dollars
you mean debasement of your dollars
inflation causes prices to rise
inflation debases the currency

They don’t account for volatile things like fuel (gas) even though it is a factor in every part of the food and supply chain.