The USS Abortionplex. Here for it

The USS Abortionplex. Here for it.

Attached: j6wrg98nfta91[1].jpg (1079x1690, 180.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgunjm9pJ-s
youtube.com/watch?v=xoJLCxEzexk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1657238131986.jpg (592x535, 72.98K)

americans are obsessed with killing their babies and fueling foreign wars.

what a great nation!

Good
All laws are repungant

Can't you retards place your sacrificial altars in someone else's gulf

That's not what it means to be an American, Kraut. Being an American means [spoiler] worshiping niggers [/spoiler]

oh man hurricane fetus

>wave hits
>kill woman
Lol based

well time to kms by Any Forums

USS Sangers Revenge

the replies must be solid gold keks

did you come from Any Forums?

No I came from American public education

MOLOCH RIGHTS

Based balls of iron

Attached: 89E67E7D-B459-4E99-A6D9-24900A55A1C1.png (1242x2208, 770.63K)

I'm so fucking really for a big one this year I wanna feel the PAIN

I can’t wait for videos of a bunch of pregnant sheboons fighting on boats.

It's official, guys; we can now be corsairs for the glory of God. First one who boards the ship gets a free ticket to Heaven and all sins forgiven.

>americans are obsessed with killing their babies
No, most people are PRO-life. The left and the elite love destroying children, it's like their passion in life.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgunjm9pJ-s

>should I just stop whoring around raw?
>maybe I should take precaution, use as many kinds of contraception as I can as to avoid getting pregnant?
>nah, let me devise a convoluted scheme so I can abort my multiple pregnancies that will definitively happen!
but why, holy shit it's easier and cheaper just using condoms or morning after pills

Sorry chudmano, but we're building the temple mayor back better™

Where's Greenpeace when you need them?

Attached: craiyon_213022_Giant_inbred_mafia_family_known_as__jews__br_.png (1144x1399, 1.83M)

I have no problem with this.
States rights are states rights.
Sure would be a shame if TX, LA, MI, AL, FL, GA etc passed laws making it illegal to dock a vessel that has abortion specific equipment on board. Sure would be a shame if they had to sail all the way to Maryland or NJ to pick up and drop off passengers or refuel. What a tough choice it would be if they got caught in a squall whether to face the wrath of an angry sea or get taken into custody seeking shelter.

>Bay Area pervert realizes owning and operating a floating medical facility in the gulf would cost about as much as renting a studio apartment in San Francisco
Many such cases

wasnt there a law in the works for snitching on people who went to other states for the abortions? seems like you could just get a houseboat next to the death boat and make bank taking photos of everyone that went on board

Attached: 1519131632923.jpg (1013x834, 128.63K)

>gay niggers on ships killing babies
If only John Paul Jones could see us now

Attached: 1657548733572.jpg (1920x1280, 547.57K)

That's never going to hold up and Rs are stupid if they even try. States cannot interfere with citizens interstate travel and charge them with crimes in another state's jurisdiction. Imagine the precedent that would set. All baby killers should rot in hell but this is just bad law plain and simple.

Better yet, they should wait until marriage instead of fucking guys who have made no commitment to them.

tmw you are so determined to kill your unborn child that you will take a boat into international waters and trust whatever moloch-worshipping hack lives out there to do your dirtywork for you

You can take a fun Carnival Cruise line out to the SS Coat Hanger

An added bonus, the husbands/boyfriends/significant others/girlfriends/rapists/ex-future fathers/support persons can fish with the previous aborted fetuses as bait. Free abortion and fishing trip all in one.

>Americans
No, just leftard golems.

Our evil has no borders.

the problem is federal tax money is going to fund mobile abortion clinics at state lines near the restrictive states according to Bidens new EO.

>we wuz mayans

>no true american
kek

The jews will not be denied access to their food source, goyim!

You had a good run.

F

The Confederate Navy shall rise again. Ironclads will be resurrected.

that's what anti ship missiles are for
youtube.com/watch?v=xoJLCxEzexk

>No, most people are PRO-life
The majority of the USA has been pro-choice since the 1970s. Pro-life most of all the nut bag no exceptions, over turn Roe is under 20%.

They want to kill children so fucking badly, they're planning to use a military ship off the coast to do it.
The ship is placed there ONLY to kill children.
NO OTHER REASON.
What the FUCK is this world we're living in?

Attached: 1624312804367.jpg (374x359, 12.15K)

Wait, is this the first time in Any Forums’s history that we’ve supported kikes? We’re pro-abortion for niggers, right?

Most Americans don't even understand Roe. If they did, if they actually understood it, they wouldn't support it.

They're gonna need tinted windows and unlicensed buses

Well I understand that fren and there's not really much you can do under law to prevent that. Trying to prosecute people returning to the state for something they did outside of the state is not a reasonable answer.
Reclaiming the Presidency and throwing that EO out is a solid goal.
You need to think outside the box.
When you can't do legal you go administrative.
State medical boards could probably strip medical licenses from doctors that perform abortions in other states, for instance. A lot of doctors near state lines practice in multiple states.

Oh look, reason 6gorillion why all jews should be gassed

>buy small, fast boat
>drive it next to USS Moloch
>put explosive charges all over it
>sink it killing all of its passengers

Attached: chad boat captain.png (1181x1189, 987.89K)

Yarr, we know the target be defenseless. This will be an easy raid

Attached: 1626839007590.jpg (255x251, 18.7K)

>hyde amendment
federal money can't go towards anything abortion related, doesn't matter what Biden wants or says

tragic if some fireworks hit it or whatever in international waters.

no borders paco.

U.S.S Maine part 2.

Attached: 1642230043794.jpg (748x743, 59.1K)

Just make it illegal for anyone who practices abortion medicine to come into the state, dock in the state, and fly over your airspace.

Attached: Dash 720.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

Come out to international waters, young, loose, vulnerable women. It'll all be good.

Attached: 985.jpg (680x381, 51.03K)

2%....

They're not. There's not a fucking thing you can do legally to the roasties that cross state lines to abort. Imagine getting arrested in NY for having sex with a 16 year old in Kentucky. Never going to fucking happen. That violates the same states rights principles that they threw Roe out on. Even Clarence would throw that shit out in a minute.

Arg matee

kek
if I was religious I'd probably expect that to open a portal to hell eventually

Every boat sunk will be thousands of lives saved and only the guilty drowned.

>Free Medical funding from blue states
How do red states keep winning?

The moment this death ship has to dock or resupply they will all go to jail kek

there so desperate to kill babies.

I'm really restraining myself to not just insult you.
You can't do that. Plain and simple. That's why I suggested outlawing the equipment. You need to think smarter.

Based, even Carthage never considered mobile Molech boats for the Mediterranean. Imagine the outcome of the Punic Wars if Roman women had bodily autonomy to sacrifice their children

margaret sangers revenge

>Be anaborealist