Vaxxbros, i don't feel so good

Vaxxbros, i don't feel so good

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-085715~2.png (720x634, 263.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/ap-uruguay-covid-vaccinations-pfizer-b2118472.html
mobile.twitter.com/LucyLogical/status/1544736844960698372
en.mercopress.com/2022/07/04/uruguayan-judge-demands-explanations-regarding-pfizer-s-covid-19-vax
reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-india-pfizer-idUSKBN2A50GE
infowars.com/posts/uruguay-judge-orders-pfizer-to-release-vaccine-ingredients-suspends-use-for-children/
google.com/
fda.gov/media/159312/download
fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come only they had the balls to ask it?

Proof that isn't a Twitter screenshot?
I believe it, but I won't be able to cure my mother's brainwashing with this

Uruguay is actually pretty based.

If true, all it takes for Pfizer to fuck off is to ask them what’s in their clot shots? Nice.

Attached: 393C3F3D-AFE3-4066-B26D-6063179AFCA4.jpg (827x808, 44.18K)

This is antisemitism

>literal who tweet
>retweeting a literal who tweet
>sauceless
ah, nu/pol/ at its best

They withdrew from India for this exact reason.

So is there an actual link to this post?

Attached: 1645638905689.png (592x803, 503.31K)

it appears that it was only haulted for children 13 and under, but the reason is still because pfizer didn't hand over oroper documents proving it is safe for them, I'd call that a red flag.

independent.co.uk/news/ap-uruguay-covid-vaccinations-pfizer-b2118472.html

Except for that one raging homosexual from Uruguay who posts here, yes, they are.

India is known to be based poos

Why can't you kvetching trannies install an OCR extension?

mobile.twitter.com/LucyLogical/status/1544736844960698372

en.mercopress.com/2022/07/04/uruguayan-judge-demands-explanations-regarding-pfizer-s-covid-19-vax

reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-india-pfizer-idUSKBN2A50GE

How do they "withdraw" from a country?
What the fuck does that even mean?
They literally packed everything up and ran away?
That kind of withdraw?

Same as the red flag when they said they needed 75 years to release safety data

>that one raging homosexual from Uruguay who posts here
He's a fucking cunt, a poor representative for his people for sure.

Looks like we have some graphene deniers in South America.
>anti-grax

Like they would know what graphene oxide, or any other ingredient, even is.

Hold up, are they... questioning the science????

NO FUCKING REFUNDS VAXXIES!!

the term 'withdraw' is basically to hold pfizer's feet to the fire. they didn't make a statement or anything, but a judge demanded to see the documents stating the vaccine is safe for children, pfizer just didn't respond, so the judge told the Uruguay government to order that child vaccination be halted unless/until the documents are presented. They don't exist though, so they can't be presented, so pfizer will just remain silent on it, it's not like they take questions that aren't prescripted so they'll never have to answer.

it's just an anti-vax judge asking for data that's already available and halting vaccinations in under-13s.
the government is appealing it.
pfizer isn't a party to the case nor has it "withdrawn" from a country lol.

infowars.com/posts/uruguay-judge-orders-pfizer-to-release-vaccine-ingredients-suspends-use-for-children/
>"Pfizer must turn over all information on its COVID-19 mRNA injection, including whether ingredients like “graphene oxide” or “nanotechnological elements” are part of its biochemical composition, a Uruguay judge ruled."
This is a big deal. Based Uruguay

>it's just an anti-vax judge asking for data that's already available
I would love a link for that "already available data"

google.com/

have at it.

Kek that faggot

>deja vu

Attached: pfizer_fraud.png (683x635, 434.19K)

If only Pfizer would reveal what's in the vaccine. Oh wait, that information has been public since the fucking start. Antivax virgins once again BTFO.

>Claims that has a link
>Links to Google
>Google
Don't think goyim, we'll do it for you

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

>If only Pfizer would reveal what's in the vaccine. Oh wait, that information has been public since the fucking start.
What's in the vaccine then?

Lol, they probably mandated it

lucy logical, show me your tits

fda.gov/media/159312/download

here you go, bud.
hope you've got your phd in biochem.

Attached: 944010807560.jpg (753x499, 253.34K)

wait, so if bridging trials are what separates the wheat from the chaff, are you claiming then thaf other vaxxes are fine and dandy?
>from your own sauce
>Pfizer had sought authorization for its vaccine in India late last year, but the government in January approved two much cheaper shots — one from Oxford University/AstraZeneca and another developed at home by Bharat Biotech with the Indian Council of Medical Research. Both companies had applied for approval of their vaccines after Pfizer.

fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/comirnaty-and-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine
Googling "pfizer covid vaccine ingredients" sure is hard.

President Luis Alberto Lacalle Pou is going to die of COVID by 2 shots to the back of the head

We're not referring to other vaccines you absolute fucking obtuse moronic cock sucker

what is meant by this? pfizer.com/uruguay/refunds.html no longer operational? Never has been.

hmmm, Ok, so why exactly are they backing off Uruguay instead of providing that "publicly available" info?

Attached: 1657302027640.png (1500x1400, 416.75K)

That doesn't say shit about the ingredients you raging faggot

>n-nooo don't use basic logic
>d-doon't use our own sauces
kek i guess the others are OK then

You're lucky society punishes murder.
If it collapses a person like me is going to enjoy killing many little cunt faggots like you
I will make it last too.

>that means its working!

You have the abstract reasoning of a subhuman shitskin.