Wait a minute... are the anti-healthcare talking points just jewish lies?

wait a minute... are the anti-healthcare talking points just jewish lies?

Attached: image.png (916x683, 228.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/health-care-costs-by-country
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/best-healthcare-in-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America and Assad on the same page, based

healtcare here is not free nor universal

how much does it cost if you get cancer?

not even in the top, amateurs

Attached: 2022-07-11 09_57_02-Health Care Costs by Country 2022.png (252x303, 9.5K)

context for that top 10
worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/health-care-costs-by-country

Attached: 2022-07-11 09_57_48-Health Care Costs by Country 2022.png (742x647, 39.79K)

>>free
>>paid monthly for by taxes

>private
>inescapable debt for life if you take an ambulance

It's not free here either but mandatory health insurance insurance covers a lot.

You are dead, if you have cancer in Europe
There is nothing that is going to save you, healthcare here is not free, universal nor good

dont you have healt insurance?

Our health care is neither free nor universal
Fix your map faggot

its free in the same aspect that the police are free if you call them, the fire department is free. no one thinks "not technically free" for anything except healthcare talking points to validate the exploitation.

Europe has some of the best healthcare in the world

Attached: 2022-07-11 10_01_16-Best Healthcare in the World 2022.png (707x378, 11.83K)

"Free healthcare" means that they take 33,5% of your total pay and pay healthcare and other stuff from it.

I guess it's still better, because retards do not have the option to not pay it.

>he doesnt know

Attached: EyeSurg2.jpg (615x285, 66.82K)

50% of your salary is taken away from you in Europe, they call us europoors and they are right
I won't even mention 23% vat and other retarded taxes

>iimplying africa has any healthcare at all
cope nigger lover. take your gay faggot image and shove it up your ass.

Show the metrics retard, bet they include muh equality
US has the best health care in the world

visit to doctor cost 200 euro
more invasive search can cost up to 5000 euro

>Europe has some of the best healthcare in the world
Holy fuck, you are joking? They give us paracetamol and tell us to fuck off

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/best-healthcare-in-the-world

you dont pay that so?

Yeah, a lot of right wing libertarian stuff is. They both sides but Any Forums is usually to obsessed with the political theatre of right vs left to acknowledge it

American system is better in a way though. They made healthcare a lucrative business and so they can pay their doctors well and also have better hospitals/equipment overall.

Here healthcare is begging for money/equipment from the politicans.

they charge you 120k for a room, say insurance only covers 100k, and then charge you 20k for a hospital bed

Yes, but average salary in America is $80k while in Europe it's $30k

>Go to private dentist
>Insurance covers 90% but I have to pay 10 dollars

The operation is free, chemio is not, a shot of chemio is like 10-12k

>US has the best health care in the world
True
How else are we supposed to keep our fat retarded goy slaves permanently indebted?

in the US its 250k

i mean the pay their doctor well beacuase there are not that many doctor

yes healthcare is great lets have healthcare for all girls

Attached: 1646162703638m.jpg (651x1024, 73.4K)

That is true for every other country too.

>80k
Maybe too much, $50k is what average wagie gets. I was surprised how easily you can get $100,000 a year just after finishing college. In Europe;
>With a gross annual salary of 80,000 EUR, as a single, you will get about 6,600 EUR monthly or 3,729 EUR after tax
That is a salary of a politcian

Cancer treatment is guaranteed and immediate in Denmark. Any suspicion of cancer gets immediate biopsy and follow up treatment plan.

Perhaps your country could do that too if it wasn't for the rampant fetal alcohol syndrome babies running it. But don't conflate Europe with Poland.

The only thing Poland does right is refugee / immigration policy. I'd let Poland decide Denmark or Europes fate in that regard, any day.

Here on the otherhand healthcare does not generate revenue. So there is no profit.

It is not the number of doctors, but the lack of profit here.

Jij zegt het Mien bruur. Mine has done a nice X3 since the relatively new course of marktwerking in de zorg or “letting the market into healthcare” privatization bs. The market is in no way capable of keeping complicated shit running optimally and without outage. Except of course kiked capital, always seems to flourish.

Attached: 8D376A3F-A8E9-4389-B38A-D01357E85A62.jpg (2316x3088, 1.81M)