/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3306

Prev:▶Day: 138 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly10

▶Latest
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-06-22_21-48-36.jpg (1280x904, 220.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_tredecim_/status/1546485871515500546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG20220628214738715.jpg (545x720, 87.04K)

Okay then, off to another thread. It's self perpetuating, so why contain it?

Anony, have a nice day.
Glory to Ukraine, glory to the Heroes.

new thread means i can keep posting Marichka

Attached: 1653828805201.png (344x135, 35.98K)

OP are you that russian guy from Estonia that visits hetman brushes in tg

twitter.com/_tredecim_/status/1546485871515500546
explosion in Tokmak, i believe its another ammo depot as i think the secondary explosions can be heard

Z

Attached: 1650460794700.jpg (1203x960, 897.19K)

How many dead children today?
How many dead sons of ukraine today?
How many bombed cities today?
How much did we liberate today?
But hey we destroyed 3 days worth of ammo in a couple of ammo dumps so that's fine. right uhg sisters?

why is he so sad wtf? is he ok?

neck yourself chinknigger

Attached: suchego przestwór oceanu.jpg (1024x1024, 210.84K)

No
>we didnt NEED ammo

why are you hiding there petro? why don you join your heroes on the frontline and defend your country?

Attached: 1646127531712.png (327x275, 93.04K)

how many gallons of cum have you consumed

do raboty kurwa
spierdalaj kurwa!!!

The US needs to come to terms with a few things

1. The US is no longer the absolute world hegemon
2. The US is on the brink of collapse
3. The US has no allies, everyone secretly hates them and wants them dead
4. The US is likely to lose a confrontation with Russia and DEFINITELY lose a confrontation with China

Therefore, the main task of the United States now is to survive and maintain at least relative hegemony. To do this, you need to retreat, regroup, negotiate with Russia and China.

Attached: 2022-07-11 16.57.56.jpg (680x680, 126.45K)

But-but-but rumod said warehouses with himars pods were completelt destroyed, how could it be...

Z?

Attached: c499ea55-1bca-4018-b6ed-f052f523c070.jpg (1280x790, 194.62K)

Captured Russian Pantsirs are bow being used against Russian air targets.

Attached: 36FD97BC-C5B5-4225-A813-F52CC0EF29C2.jpg (828x837, 600.27K)

certainly not as many as serbian children kek

traitor of the slavic people, trully the jew of slavs. only thinks about cum. good for partitioning and cheap whores tho

Sasha...put down the Krodokil syringe. NOW.

ITS OVER

Attached: p_101528432.jpg (300x300, 16.49K)

nigger, Kazakhstan is flipping you off and telling you to go fuck yourself
talk about a hegemony kek

>muh partitions
pidor, NATO made you their bitch after a few bombing runs, you have no right to talk shit

Lithuanian
Estonian
Canadian
Bulgarian
in every uhg thread
recognize the glowniggers, jews, and shills and do not respond to their buthurtism

Anyone have more kek-worthy pictures depicting the pyccкий миp, like the humanitarian packages of cheetos and mayo that were posted here some time ago?

lmao, amazing, have a (You)

>traitor of the slavic people
somehow out of all slavic countires you're the ones that deepthroat rusniggers, while other slav nations support ukraine agains russia. who is the traitor then?

Russia could become a new frontier if Putinism goes, in fact that was our destiny before Putin came to power

youre getting a bit too upset user, i think its time for your daily injection of russian cum, that should help you calm down

>1. The US is no longer the absolute world hegemon
Still are, at least in patent sense, they have complete grip on china's manufacturing
>2. The US is on the brink of collapse
Usa outlived Russian Empire, usa outlived ussr, usa will outlive Russia
>3. The US has no allies, everyone secretly hates them and wants them dead
Only middle east
>4. The US is likely to lose a confrontation with Russia and DEFINITELY lose a confrontation with China
Russia can't even win against Ukraine that about 3 months worth of Russian military budget in gibs

Attached: 'based' russia.jpg (1914x4987, 2.65M)

no, you dumb genocidal idiots being bombed by NATO is your own fault
just like World Wars were your fault

butthurt belt people were always like this

no nato put their foot on our soil. you on the other hand were walked on like a local fratgirl, and are still walked on daily. but huh stay mad fuck if i care

It's astonishing that you can still type through yours forehead cum waterfall.

by frontier, you mean China's bitch?

Attached: 1651181643007.jpg (657x484, 107.69K)

Nigga Please!

>Serbian going though Russian cum withdraws

Have some class and stop doing that in public.

We will open another air corridor so Uncle Sam can bomb Bel(white, as in the colour of Russian sperm)Grade again, inshallah.

niqqer why u hiding in slovakia? back to the killing fields hohol

china has its own problems
hopefully I'll live long enough to see it

retard I'll say this again this is not racemixing this is merely african and israeli sanctions, retard

i have only the reality of gulaghomo

Attached: russian store.jpg (1024x6393, 1.74M)

Lean in and kiss, quickly.

Attached: 858x540_172edea4.png (858x540, 606.04K)

That is correct, US ate shit on the ground in afghanistan while yanks didnt even have to set foot into your shithole and you surrendered
Worse than pedophilic shitskins, truly niggers of europe kek

US is on the verge of technological revolution in armaments thanks to seamless metal 3D printing and neural-network assistec CAD design for hypersonic engines.

Top Gun? The plane is already flying the trials.

Attached: 1630348015014.png (260x175, 89.64K)

a frontier where we shoot down dutch planes and loot them, cute toys btw

you first

Attached: pro putin kikes 2.png (720x989, 665.42K)

Russia needs to come to terms with a few things

1. Russia is no longer the USSR. It is a mafia run petrol station with legacy Soviet nukes
2. Russia is on the brink of collapse because it only sells hydrocarbons, a diminishing energy source that it is forced to trade at a discount
3. Russia has no allies. Everyone openly hates them and wants them dead. Even the Chinese will not back Russia because they sell all their shit to the West
4. Russia is likely to lose the confrontation with Ukraine and would DEFINITELY lose a confrontation with NATO

hey man, at least they died a painless and sudden death, your children will have to endure the suffering of living in russia

Attached: 1648976950303.webm (324x240, 2.92M)

i know this might be hard for you to understand, but there are slavs who actually do NOT have an addiction to russian semen

With all their losses in Ukraine they must be falling short on their cum exports

Attached: Serb.png (1331x1261, 403.64K)

honest question
how good are all of the new and fancy military toys if the enemy can wipe 1/2 of your population at any moment and you're powerless to stop them. Not speaking about the current thing in ukraine or smthg, just in general
>muh nukes
yes but what about muh nukes

what's your point 50 iq tomasz? there are polaks who support Putin, there are ukrainians who support Putin, there are americans who support Putin

fact is Israel officially stands with the Ukraine

Russian cum consumption and its consequences have been a disaster for the Slavic race.

*dies of aids by age 7*

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-235242.jpg (1080x914, 287.07K)

nah, I'm moving to Netherlands soon where I will leech off the society

>your monke has become unhappy because HIMARS destroyed his ammo warehouse

Attached: Dungeon Keeper 2.jpg (1024x768, 672.7K)

isn't pooland the country with the most jews in europe? like sepecially before ww2 the poland was like the jew country, big ghetto

Wow those half-dozen literally who's in Israel totally invalidates the elite anti-Putin kikes in the US government who are all Neocons and all Zionists.

>fact is Israel officially stands with the Ukraine
Nah theyre kind of neutral (scared of russia's answer in the form of terrorist attacks i suppose)

God I want to sodomize that dirty little crackwhore so bad

Attached: 1657396757963.jpg (832x709, 142.72K)

hah, good luck poorfagg