YOU MADE HIM CRY

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 56ED8504-4CE4-4714-9FCB-44C67B9B3FC4.jpg (827x876, 141.87K)

Why are politicians such fucking pussies now? They used to duel and shit

So, did he actually care about anything or is he a psychopath?

mentally unfit to serve coffee, never mind the people

Because he was going to get caught. That's why. It has nothing to do with the sanctity of the political world here in the United States. He's just a degenerate and was about to be exposed.

>OH NOOOO! THEY VIOLENTLY USE MY TELEPHONE!

I used to kind of like him because he bow hunts but things like this make me realize he probably didn’t even actually bow hunt. Those pics were probably all fake.

Bow hunting is extremely based and if he really is a crybaby like this there’s no way he does that.

Just like the Holocaust, didn't happen but should've

DCfag here, it's basically East Coast Hollywood. A lot of these politicians are in it for the career and image. Obviously it goes without saying but I've interacted with some of them for work and a number of them are dullards.

I srsly laughed at the TV.

I thought: "Dumbfucks didn't turn off their cellphones".

Idiots. Just fucking idiots.

Fick him

Oh no, the goyim he's been robbing at gunpoint got inside of his holy place!

It was unrelated to the attack. He had just been consensually fisted by a large Samoan gent named: Ooga Booga Niggy Nog, which roughly translated means: Big Niggery Dude, with even bigger niggery hands.

Tactical Granny is coming for you Paul Ryan.. nothing can stop her, so make your peace with God while you can.

Imagine having a spinning doctor who thinks this is a good publicity stunt. BTFO in history as a crying faggot.

>Made him cry.

and it wasn't the first time either. the fucken bitch ass faggot.

Attached: 1miUf2G.gif (260x173, 1.1M)

>politicians
you misspelled corrupt limpwristed shitbags

The thing is with the Supreme Court on its crusade to curtail the bureaucratic states power is that when it succeeds the policy wonks like Paul Ryan will be important. Nerds that know the ins and outs of the mechanics of Legislation will be worth their weight in gold.

The left does not value book learnin so they will be behind the 8Ball and having someone like Ryan leading the policy charge will be a huge advantage.

Play the long game.
By all means have your fun but focus on better targets.

the political grift to shill these shitty books is so pathetic.

Fpbp

I was crying

crying with laughter

Not going to lie it was glorious to watch, sure after a while I knew it was wrong, but still thought it was a great day. A final lifeline throiwn to Congress by the American people to let them know they have gone too far. Of course Congress is incapable of understanding that until the scratchy rope stimulates the skin of their necks. So Jan. 6th two point oh will have to be with guns, like 50,000 guns.

So disgusting that Jan. 6th people are still held in solitary without bail or even trial dates. A great shame upon America.

Him and a bunch of other young republicans quit to become tv stars. Thanks for nothing, cry baby

the later

Never assume the best out of politicians, they are humans alright, but they are definitely powerhungry.

>A great shame upon America.
not really.. most of the insurrectionists already had criminal infractions even before the riot, and mainly what showed up at the riot that day were poor white trash types.

lmao, this faggot looks like he aged 30 years in 10