Why do republicans keep obstructing Biden from lowering gas and food prices?

Why do republicans keep obstructing Biden from lowering gas and food prices?

Attached: A204F314-9394-4718-80E1-AD4B168B4981.jpg (1170x1298, 430.96K)

They have given Biden far more than Democrats gave Trump or Bush. Far too much actually.

So only 6000 of those likes are real. The President could only muster up 6000 likes from the hordes of faggots on twatter.

>Biden raises gas and food prices
>bitches that Republicans won't let him raise them more
truly a fucked situation

As long as Brandon keeps making Putin the Poisoner suffer, I'm going to support him.

>I’ll actually take responsibility if I’m elected
>nooo, it’s not my fault!
>if you want your student loans forgiven, vote blue in the midterms, we’ll definitely do it this time
Lol. Lmao even.

CHADBiden btfos CHUDcels as he blames his own price hikes on boogeyman Putin while funneling billions of taxpayer money to his son's overseas shell corporations.

Admit it, you're just mad you can't do the same, and Americans deserve to be treated like the retards they are.

History shows price controls are a fast track from high prices to shortages and a black market.

>Biden swears to kill the fossil fuel industry
>Biden refuses to approve any onshore oil or gas leases
But why are republicans obstructing our efforts to make gas cheap ??

Comparisons of the current political civil wars.
Put Trump and Desantis in a room they probably end up throwing a party celebrating them forming a Super Ticket for 2024.

Put AOC and Manchin in a room together and the police will probably have to be called.

Dems are on the verge of going the way of the WHIG party.

Gay nigger "equity" bullshit thrown in with the bills every Dem proposes is the guarantee that nothing will ever get done.
if they actually cared they'd drop the gay nigger bullshit.

Biden wants to relabel the fair market value as 'gouging' so they can penalize vendors for selling at their normal profit margin, forcing them to close their business and forcing you to be unable to buy food and gas. Don't listen to the explanation that democrats give, which invariably sounds like rainbows and kittens, but learn how the world works so you stop falling for their lies.

Where the fuck do you get normal profit margin? There are record profits across the board. They definitely are price gouging on top of the inflationary money printing.

>Civiqs poll July 9th.
>Biden Job Approval
>Approve 29%
Kid-Sniffer-in-Chief is gonna hit single digits isn't he?

Attached: lmao.gif (96x96, 6.76K)

Yeah. After losing billions for two years straight due to a fucking cold.

>Me want to lower cost
>Me know the problem
>Me do everything me can
>ME ME ME

Debatable many of companies gouging the hardest right now also had record profits during the scamdemic and took bailouts from our stimulus packages

>keep obstructing communism

Nigga you made the sandwich.

Are these gougers in the room with you right now, redditor?

>haha i actually love being tax raped. Haha you guys are pussies because you aren't man enough to enjoy it. Haha haha haha

Maybe y'all should have cooperated with Trump a bit more. Payback is a bitch.

Walmart for one example, yes

Because whatever bill he's pushing is full of other Democrat agenda shit. He's holding us hostage just like politicians always do.
>cmon man! Just let me ban the guns so the people can get back to not starving to death! You're the one hurting them, not me!

wtf is 'Sprout Social'?

>government intervention in the marketplace is what got us here in the first place
>what do you mean you don't want more government intervention in the marketplace?

The fucking fuel gougers have never operated at a loss

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-085857_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1560, 413.55K)

>Where am I?

>Republicans won't allow us to fix the mess we made with our shitty policies before midterms!
Lol yup

>this senile retard still thinks gaslighting works when 90% of the country hate him

>WAAAAAAAH SAVE ME REPUBLICANS!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
no.

Pedo Peter has dementia

Attached: Broke Back Biden.webm (720x1280, 2.3M)

But I was told Biden doesn't control gas prices

You are being wayyyy too generous with the count. I imagine it is just around 1500-2500 real people.

Attached: big oil covid losses.png (687x354, 31.75K)

Hunter is a decent honest man.

>have Oval Office, and Congress
It’s reeeeeeeeeepublicans!

I think when they say that they mean because he is a hall of presidents automaton. Biden doesnt control anything. The guy with his hand up bidens ass controls gas prices.

Hopefully soon, so darn important.

Pedo Pete