SCOTUS BTFO

Rage Against the Machine just gave SCOTUS the business.

Attached: 1F318EE0-C65A-4AD0-82D1-07ED280BC943.jpg (1170x1433, 731.83K)

Haha , no balls

my favorite song from them is "abort every nigger child to stop crime before it happens"

>so brave
a bunch of commie faggots who can't play music so the guitarist just makes noises to mimic a turn table cause he can't even work a turn table. also, why do you guys keep posting this, you just sliding the HB shit?

La rata has become a part of the machine now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 165723.jpg (1010x940, 122.55K)

Whoa, very original

> father is a Mexican-American, with some African and Sephardi Jewish heritage, while his mother was born to Manuel García Urias, a Mexican-American, and Olive Pearl Fleming, who was of German and Irish heritage

I didn’t know Rage was still trying

I love how the guys claim to be anti-establishment but in fact support the establishment

Attached: 1450738848625s.jpg (235x250, 7K)

OH NO! ALERT THE NINETIES SO THEY CAN BE RELEVANT!

what in gods name is that thing?

welp, I'm a liberal now

Attached: robocop dick shot.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

U can say wat u want. The constitution is amazing. It is being iggnored by judges and senate. But its amazin. Who wrote that shit

>dios mio

Kek

They need to rebrand to “Rage on Behalf of the Machine”

Stick it to the man!

Vote Joe Biden!

Rage in favour of the machine

>Early life

So he's Mexijew?

a little of everything except Asian

When i was living in California people actually took this band seriously, and those same people thought they were Raging Against the Machine instead of actively supporting Globo Homo. Its funny how these people still think they are the counter culture.

Tom Morello is a pretentious turd. That limp wristed faggot jerks off to himself in the mirror.

you can make lots of money playing to the 15 year old kids who bought your shit in the 90s and are now in their 40s trying to escape the drudgery of being a husband to a fat wife with shitty kids and a mortgage. they'll pay $80 for a ticket and $15 for a beer at your show

So abortion is murder after all

Aye caramba! That is one ugly motherfucker.

He might even have that too. He's mystery meat okay.

Gen Xers say we Zoomers are cringe when they were unironicaly praising this band and fucking Nirvana lmao

I came here to post this. Well done, good sir.

>Rage with the machine tells you to kill your babies and eat the onions green

Attached: brilliant_1955.jpg (319x302, 17.24K)

Rage Against The Goyim

This is the only Rage worth listening to.

Attached: rage.jpg (460x460, 26.8K)

That’s a man

I mean, half the retards on this board actually believed some fat con-artist raised in the (((finest))) private schools in New York City was actually going to help the average white man overthrow our Jew controlled government. Let's not act like most people aren't complete idiots.

I’m glad I’ve been buying ammo lately. Lead is about to be flying

He’s a mexican jew

you wish, faggot

Don’t forget to subscribe to Tom Morello’s paid blog at the New York Times. He has his ears to the street and will keep you informed on all the revolutionary happenings, like which Democrat to vote for and how Trump is literally Hitler. Get that credit card out and smash the subscribe button.

Attached: Sophia Urista.webm (720x1280, 2.97M)

Oh no, singing. Anything but singing. Please. We beg you. Don't sing.

Attached: bugs coffee.jpg (298x292, 40.1K)