We needa talk about the infiltration of homosexuals in Hip Hop

We needa talk about the infiltration of homosexuals in Hip Hop

These mfs making young black boys to put on makeup and wear skirts cuz they tryna be like Tyga,this shit not ok

Attached: kbeuy0j5jsy81.png (530x954, 418.97K)

Oh no, not the hip hop too.

Well, who runs the hip hop companies?

Buck status: broken

Attached: E8Ctf6sXsAgQRjF.jpg (529x667, 48.21K)

Niggers were always downright peculiar.

All americans are faggots

I don't care. The Jews are obviously sick of niggers and are moving on to a new cash cow.
Jews know that niggers are the most homophobic race, niggers are being humiliated and there's nothing they can do about it.

You WILL accept the sissification of black bois

Attached: C42894B7-116A-4076-83F1-1B00864FF5A2.jpg (827x1123, 258.23K)

lol hip hop was the testing ground for jews.
you whites are the new target with perfected techniques, half of you dont even know it yet

We're coming for you next serboid. You're gonna shave that hairy asshole of yours and be my bottom bitch. For now on you will be guzzling American cum instead of Russian cum.

Who is the tryhard ass nigger that wears the dresses?
They’re seriously so broken

Redpill me senpai

>infiltration of homosexuals in Hip Hop
Hip Hop has been having homo pedos since it went mainstream.
Check out Birdman and Diddy when they were big and how many ‘rumors’ they had of fucking their teen stars.

Birdman def fucked Lil Wayne,this is not even a joke they kiss each other all the time and insist that its ok cause "wayne my son"

The dude is a weirdo

Attached: A0W26kuCMAIx8n_.jpg (448x450, 30.28K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: B1B12F12-1177-4764-A9DB-8335B3A0982A.jpg (828x1418, 612.68K)

Everything revolves around money obviously.
Hip hop and even the civil rights movement started off "conscious" and all blacks wore suits. This would eventually upset the social economic structure of america and ruin the middle class. You had conscious rappers, MLK, Malcolm X, etc, etc.

Reagan introduced drugs and then started a war on drugs
Reagan/CIA infiltrated civil rights groups and had them all killed
Jews took over rap which was previously controlled by Italians
From here Jews breed blacks to be weapons. You can target everyone with blacks through their entertainment interests. Everyone likes sports, music, TV, sex, etc.

Fast forward to now...Blacks still dont run any industries or companies yet are everywhere because they have been breed to be perfect weapons. They just transformed slavery and no one sees it. Jews are the slaves masters, believe it or not blacks are the house niggers and now whites are the slaves being controlled by blacks and jews.

Blacks make a tiktok and white teens copy it. So black culture is becoming homogeneous white culture. A rap concert is 90% white boys listening to an ingesting what the jews allow black rappers to write.

i will

Attached: 1655091957876.jpg (525x669, 66.79K)

lmao

How will this affect the food service industry?

homos have been in hiphop since the jews have been managing them
this is not new

I rather niggers be faggots than thugs.

Based. Those bucks are already broken from the bombing we have them; now all we have to do is go over and tell them to wear the dress; and they WILL

They have always been both, retard

frfr nocap