Why don't your respect people in the military?

Why don't your respect people in the military?

Attached: guard path finding.webm (576x1072, 2.21M)

MAKE ROOM

Attached: nyc-greek-independence-day-parade-14425251.jpg (1300x934, 173.68K)

post your own trad uniforms

Attached: 7e01e7fc035e1d42e07f89618166ccc7.jpg (697x582, 85.05K)

>military
those fags arent military

Fucking dumb niglet, but then again, the mother is standing right there and doesn't do anything to get him out of the way.

Well, I believe it's well known that they are. They're usually military personnel stationed to serve a few months of ceremonious guard duty for the royal estates.

Should have stamped on its head

Western militaries are pathetic because they’ve sat back and watched as their entire nations have been subverted by billionaires and pharmaceutical corporations.

Attached: 5181F7F8-27F6-475B-B323-C5FCEBCB8BD4.jpg (1024x775, 69.03K)

are these soldiers(?) unironically homosexuals?

It was a different time

Attached: wa.png (1091x626, 1.04M)

In America a lot of people go into the military for monetary gain—like cheaper education and health care IIRC.

To be fair, if you act like an anime at the tomb of the unknown solider, they'll actually shoot you

The British military eats turds out of the anus of Israel. No one respects these 1IQ whores.

>I DROVE MY BEARSKIN THROUGH YOUR GRANDSON LAST NIGHT

They are serving military, they take people from various regiments..

You get way more than. It’s a sweet deal especially in the glorified wagie branches

I served in the the Navy and I cannot emphasize enough the amount of waste that exists in the military. It's unrealistic to expect every member to be a square-jawed Gung ho Captain American type, but there should still be some sort of discipline. I encountered so many goddamned wastes of space while I was in that I recommended bringing back hazing to get those assholes into shape. A lot of white trash, ghetto garbage, and Barrio bangers that would otherwise be welfare recipients if they weren't in uniform. Hell, I knew one broad (guess her race) who had three kids with three different men, each pregnancy corresponding with a deployment cycle. I told her she was trash on my last week in active duty and she tried to get me sent to Captains Mast. Deep down I know even our Chief was thankful that someone called her out

You get more than that? Like what else?

Because their importance is inflated and they would fold in any real combat situation that doesn't involve shooting retarded inbred shepherds.

the young King got caught off guard, it had nothing to do with disrespect.

Those "soldiers" are brain dead cunts. I hate Zogbots with a passion and hope they all get killed and maimed.

Didn't know Any Forums had such a strong disdain for military history. Must be a Summer thing.

The royal guard are hand selected. Its the hardest regiment to get into.
Laughable really, when all they do is guard paedophile reptiles and walk around the palace in retarded hats.

that little faggot stood there facing them knowing he was in the way
Probably a dindu fuck you whitey moment that didnt work out