Winter 2022 Food Crisis

>Russia not exporting wheat or fertiliser
>Ukraine not exporting because of the war
>China not exporting because of coof policies reducing wheat output

what are you doing to prepare?
post tips. any space efficient tips for appartmentcucks would be appreciated

>most of Africa and the Middle East heavily dependent on imports, so many happenings and a resultant migrant crisis to hit Europe

Europe will therefore be hit worse than the rest of the west most likely. any tips for those of us living in soon to be enriched areas in a time of already high tension without access to weapons?

Attached: 1657546399687.jpg (2560x1920, 1.88M)

Get used to doing this, also when you kill any animals with bones you can break their bones and scoop out the meat inside.

As for food I recommend learning how to make/ find clean drinking water as though you can survive 3-5 days without food, 1-2 days without water is certain death

Attached: B584D7C2-1596-457A-B3EF-E7A55C51E152.jpg (781x1024, 54.31K)

food comes from the store ezpz

>water more important than food

sure, but this isn't a full collapse scenario. at least not initially. getting a lifestraw is probably a good shout, but I don't expect running water will be shut off in the next year

She's beautiful

It's not to late to get a good harvest if you put potatoes in the ground TODAY. Go to your nearest hardware store and buy at least 200-300 seed potatoes, they usually come in a burlap sacks and are easy to spot.

Buy them TODAY. Also buy a tiller, spade, and as many bags of composed manure as you can. Go home and spend the afternoon remove the turf from your backyard this afternoon. Then spread the composted manure at LEAST 2 inches thick across the entire area and thoroughly turn the soil with the tiller. Build rows at least 6 inches tall and and as long as you can manage. Then plant a seed potato by shoving it into the top of the mound each 1 foot apart. Water it thoroughly but do not over water. In 50-60 days you will have a respectable harvest. Dig up your crop and put them in a dark, try place and cover them with sand to prevent sprouting. If you do this TODAY, you might not starve this winter. It'll be tight, but potatoes have a density of 1 Cal / per gram. You can survive off of 1.2Kg per day for as long as you have a little bit of fat on you as a supplement.

The food and heat crisis is going to be worse thatn you can imagine. Plant potatoes NOW.

>Food Crisis
maybe for you, I have more food then I need.

I like rice

>I don't expect
Prepping is about expecting the unexpected.
yngmi

How can I profit off of this?

>People think that store magically holds more inventory in the staff areas.
>As soon as the delivery truck arrives new stock is moved store front.
>There is no magic
>stock levels won't last a week during crisis
>public barely has more than 2 days of food in their homes
Actual quantifiable terror.

Attached: 1580678615560.jpg (890x839, 68.26K)

How 's the food prices in your parts? I haven't been to the store for almost a week and just went to get groceries and I was pleasantly surprised at that falling prices, didn't expect that

what's more plausible is a reduced stock and increased price scenario rather than some zombie apocalypse tier halt of supply lines. expect people to steal and loot if it gets bad enough though. most wagies are barely getting by as is

Attached: 1657547740884.jpg (220x221, 23.78K)

Big stores do have inventory in the back though

You deserve it

the West does not import russhit wheat
cope and seethe russhit VPNigger

buying oatmeal and wah wah

even if that's the case, a reduction in supply would increase the price of wheat overall

Realistically, planned or unplanned (although I believe it is planned to reduce population numbers), how sever of a food shortage could we be looking at by say end of the year 2022? Or is the effect going to take a little longer?

Dont know, I work in gastronomy as chief and I get free food. I have over 10kg of frozen salmon in my basement and over 20l of italian oil. And I live alone.

fairly sure our cucked country will do the rounds to take food from preppers and provide it to people who had no idea how bad shit will get. wouldn't be surprised if yours does as well.

I don't care, I have been eating the minimun since 2008.
Rice, potatoes, vegetables, chicken and some salmon. I dont need more.

>buy bucket with lid
>buy grain
>put grain in bucket
>buy bucket with lid
>buy grain
>put grain in bucket
>repeat
Put them all in a storage unit within walking distance, simple as that

Then figure out water as recommended by

Attached: 1657548448690.jpg (389x389, 16.53K)

>polack taking shots of oil to stave off the hunger as people riot outside

Attached: 1657548475767.png (345x337, 159.11K)