Why have you retards not switched to EVs yet?

It's literally the only way to save the earth. Without the need for petrol and diesel, we wouldn't even be giving a fuck about oil prices. Prove me wrong with actual research, otherwise kys of you're not getting an EV.

Attached: 60f860760729770012b91c62.jpg (700x525, 74.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/RSMgO2P8wxw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll get one when it's cheaper than a car.

Because you're the fucking retard. Enjoy your cancer.

Attached: teslahazardousRFenvironment.png (596x893, 768.57K)

bitchute.com/video/RSMgO2P8wxw/

Isn't it harmful to manufacture though?

Stuff used to make EVs is just as bad for the environment if not worse than gasoline cars. More importantly they suck to drive.

YAY WE GOT AN E
HOW'S IT CHARGED? WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S AN EV SO ITS GOOD!!
NO NO THE LOCAL COAL PLANT DOESN'T AFFECT IT, IT'S ELECTRIC YOU SEE SO IT'S BASED!!

If you want to save muh environment ride the bus moron. Otherwise don't complain.

Muh ev batteries are powered by cobalt dug from the ground.

Less cars more train/tram/bus infrastructure.

EVs are way too expensive. I have never paid more than £1000 for a car and EVs will not even get anywhere close to this price.

Still saving up to afford my drivers license and first shitbox. Had I saved 100% of every salary I ever made, I wouldn't even be close to affording an EV.

t. 31 yo europoor

Why are u insulting us for being poor lol..why dont. U buy a rolex?? Fucking fag they save the planet

>Why have you retards fallen for the latest jewish scam yet?
fixd

My Lexus hybrid is doing fine and I can fix most things myself.

Prove it faggot. Otherwise, you're just talking shit. If it's bad, then why is the UN and governments of all countries pushing for it?

They're not EV you moron.

90k vibrating dildo

Lower the fucking price , vehicles are a fucking joke

Eventually, it'll be cheap. Most car manufacturers are producing EV cars now. Eventually, petrol cars will be phased out in favour of EVs.

Low IQ post. Not enough Li on earth for you retards to drive EVs only

How is saving the planet a scam you redneck?

Yes, save the world with a Chinese plastic mobile

I can buy one hell of alot of gas in lue of fucking car payments

Then show me some high IQ post on why EVs are bad?

Protip: You can't

Holy shit, if you didn't see the video that I posted as a warning for EV fags then there's truly no hope for you.

I prefer a vehicle that go about three hundred miles without stopping and then within ten minutes be prepared to go another three hundred miles without stopping.
You don't have an electric vehicle that can do that, do you user?

Then why do they still sell them? They're tested, audited and approved to be sold by the government.

Because I love my two 1970's luxury cars and also fuck you and your climate change death cult you communist faggot.