Tesla Redpills

Did he discover unlimited energy?

Attached: 5AAD90A5-B692-454B-8949-6CBB2612D53C.jpg (1400x875, 166.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower
mentalfloss.com/article/30140/acdc-tesla–edison-feuda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE SERBIAN DID FOR THE WIZARD OF MENLO

There are energy imbalances everywhere that we dont harvest.
Gravity itself is our greatest potential energy source

no, he only brought science closer to the masses.

Attached: 1654369547430.jpg (900x900, 74.65K)

Gravity is how dams work, idiot

he was just a showman. Edison was the one that was doing all the inventing. Tesla would just take his little ball of light to exhibitions and woo audiences creating hype without actually ever delivering anything innovative. kind of like the tesla company of today with elon going around drumming up hype for products then never delivering on anything.

Why don't we use wireless lightbulbs then?

He wanted to harvest Earth's magnetic field for free wireless electricity and communication. Jews couldn't allow him so they bankrupted him and blew up the tower.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

Attached: 6707892_orig.jpg (700x800, 226.13K)

Edison’s least favorite of Tesla’s “impractical” ideas was the concept of using alternating current (AC) technology to bring electricity to the people
mentalfloss.com/article/30140/acdc-tesla–edison-feuda

Gay. If this was true I doubt Edison would have killed that elephant trying to show how "safe and effective" D/C current is.

sidenote, The Prestige was pure fuckin kino.
anti-Nolan snobs seethe and sneed

He's pretty dam stupid

Attached: 1596613958617.jpg (600x600, 36.69K)

This guy gets it. Tesla is promoted by Hollywood. Because he’s a swarthy immigrant, mentally ill, and the same people that promote him ran to California to escape all the lawsuits Edison had against them for stealing his moving picture technology.

>yes, let's just build this 1000km high tower at the north pole. this really will work

He created ways for free energy that still exist

But since free energy is not profitable certain people with tiny hats made sure to sabotage Tesla every way possible until he died homeless

>Tesla is promoted by Hollywood
What the fuck are you talking about?

Tesla is absolutely not promoted by the mainstream, how many Tesla movies do you know?

Meanwhile Edison got several blockbuster movies and shows

Ever heard of a flashlight?

Hollywood is the whole media conglomerate. Nobody gave a fuck about Tesla until the history channel replaced Nostradamus “documentaries” with Tesla. jews salty that Edison was fighting to end the fed.

We've had at least a few dozen civilizations with that type of technology, we still have it, it's just hidden in Israel.

>Did he discover unlimited energy?
No

I've read somewhere that he proved Maxwell theory to be incomplete because it doesn't produce longitudinal electromagnetic wave solutions, which he could create. And he used them for wireless directed energy transfer.

This supposedly secret superweapon called "Tesla rays" are now being exploited by secret US military.

Bunch of bullshit imo, but nice story nonetheless.

The only reason hes famous is because he lived in America

Other engineers and scientists did what he did earlier and better, but in Europe. Also he was pretty crazy and wanted to fuck pigeons

Tesla is the perfectionist example that globalism is a lie...
as an immigrant who only got screwed over and over and his potential could never reach it's full potential because of the British-white-nigger.

i work at a secret bundeswehr research facility. we do joint projects with the french and amerilards. i've seen all the tech, lots of it never goes beyond expiremental stage. some of it is so exotic there's only fringe use cases. but in 23years i've never seen free energy or anti gravity stuff. this is simply not existing.

i can however tell you that a lot of the action is in chips, backdoors and overall electronic warfare

I have an uncle who works in Nintendo's top secret weapons research facility and he tells me that this guy is legit.

The wizard of Menlo was more like the wizard of Oz.

Tesla was the real deal. Edison and Marconi and a bunch of glowniggers stole his shit. JP Morgan tried very hard to make sure Tesla never got any funding.

This user gets it.
Permanent magnet motor is the most promising IMHO.