THE GOYIM KNOW moment in Hungary

someone hacked the loudspeaker at one of the busiest tram station in the capital of Hungary, Budapest. accoeding to a witness, the loudspeaker repeated two audios, one of them had the question
>what would happen if Tomcat (radical activist) would be the PM
the answer: everything would be filled with jewish corpses and infants thrown at the wall, and "people with different opinions" would be impaled by death sqads dressed in black.
the other, longer one was about the police and judical system being filled with jews

>pic rel. some older stuff

Attached: xp7lxr0ljs751.jpg (640x922, 103.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

168.hu/itthon/zsidozott-a-villamosmegallo-a-blahan-239975
telex.hu/belfold/2022/07/11/blaha-lujza-ter-hangszoro-villamosmegallo-zsido-tomcat
youtube.com/watch?v=LECMLVft0UU
antisemitism.org.il/2022/07/11/hungary-anti-jewish-chanting-blared-from-a-loudspeaker-at-the-blaha-lujza-square-tram-stop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based, bump

In what station / when did it happen? I can't find an article or anything.

Pretty interesting Hungary became a bastion of wholesomeness just as Poland failed us.

here you go foreskinless user
168.hu/itthon/zsidozott-a-villamosmegallo-a-blahan-239975

ohh wait this one has video too :D
telex.hu/belfold/2022/07/11/blaha-lujza-ter-hangszoro-villamosmegallo-zsido-tomcat
youtube.com/watch?v=LECMLVft0UU

You paprikaniggers are alright.

>ökkögöhäk'ökhö ökhhö'y ögögkögh'ö

hahaha

>I'm Finnish and u hab too many ümlauts, sprölölöö :D
Oh that is just precious.

Based JCDecaux.

it's a different lifestyle

Attached: 1e1x71e2ita91.jpg (1200x1200, 175.03K)

lmao, all the kvetching in the comment. those unthankful goyim, not respecting us for giving them actors and shitty singers (not any communist jews who massacred them though)

You aren't that far behind, ilaskulasaliusalaskiailauai

you were fast
antisemitism.org.il/2022/07/11/hungary-anti-jewish-chanting-blared-from-a-loudspeaker-at-the-blaha-lujza-square-tram-stop/

I seen a faggot on the bus today, and smelled it too, it was fucking repulsive, so much parfume to cover up the shit smell, it used it's phone in faggoty voice, then proceeded to listen to load music along the way. The situation, that there is no legal way for me to murder the faggot, right there and then, is unjust, and unberable, we can't let them be within our borders, we must kill them all. Also seen pole niggers biking on a bycicle road, one of them had the the flag of their fake country, and they loudly spoke their disgusting language to each other, we should declare war on Poland, and exterminate everyone with even a trace of slavic blood off the face of the world. This country currently is a tolerant shithole, and nothing but mass murder would improve on that, at least half the population within the border must be killed, or deported. People drinking on the street, near city blocks, like fucking animals, also deserve a bullet. People driving cabrio cars, as agitation against the population also need to be murdered. People with tattoos, also need to be murdered, especially foreign written tattoos. The country need a fucking purge, it gets worse every day, and I can't bear it anymore. I can't walk to the store without the painful awareness that I must kill to start to improve things here.

Finnthots BTFO.

What can I say, I get paid well.

>ohohos in hungarian

Attached: 1654801001798.png (954x1024, 1.52M)

They pay you in legos? lol

Attached: (((IDF))).jpg (1029x880, 147.6K)

Hungtards btfo'd

Can autistic Gentiles join the idf? What is it like?

Based.

there is an other great one
about all trans being ill

Attached: Hungary-Oni-Chan2.png (333x444, 248.1K)

she will be a nobody in 10 years

Attached: Orbán_chill.png (1024x578, 256.77K)