I was pretty surprised by Portugal

I was pretty surprised by Portugal.

Source is European Commission

Attached: 4wst2ngg54a91[1].jpg (1920x1336, 998.28K)

>hungary
>41%

Attached: ezgif-2-cd0455a29d.jpg (1260x1260, 292.27K)

I love the Balkans so fucking much it's unreal

Attached: Western_Europe_Kek.png (791x787, 942.48K)

Portugal is the poorest and most conservative country is western europe, and the only place in said region where you will get your shit kicked in for being gay or just a foreigner outside Lisbon

Yeah I was in a train with some Canadian and Portuguese while backpacking and then a older poofter came in the wagon to hit on us and the portubros got very angry, the leafs where very annoying in some indescribable way, except one who was a good lad.

I expected better from poland

I don't care about two men sodomizing each other.
I do care about them pushing that behavior on others, especially culture.
I do care about them pushing their ideology via popular culture takeover.
I do care about the degenerate "allies" they have that support one another.
Therefore, I do care about two men sodomizing each other, and will support ending it.
Should've stayed in your lane, faggots.

* especially children.

ah sweden, cucked to the max as usual

yeah and in 2012 you were only in 156,9% gdp debt

Austrians confirmed as still the most based Germans

zoomers increased the stats in most countries

How much are we in now?

Imagine being so retarded. At best I will wash my hands before cause I don't want to touch my junk with dirty hands. Then it's literally not my problem if I I will shake someone else's hand my mine that smells like fish, it's my stuff anyway.

just a tiny province with funny dialect

lol swedistan is ultra-pozzed

define "nothing wrong"... because it is not conducent to the continuation of the species

193,28% in 2021 october

We are growing STRONGER

well it's true, I don't care about faggots
They fuck each other and sometimes befriend the ugliest chicks so they don't fuck around in normal girl groups
and sometimes they befriend the group of hottest ones and introduce them to you if they find you attractive even knowing that they don't have any possibility (probably expecting the girl to share details about you if you fuck with her)
At least that's my experience (sometimes you cross with annoying ones, that's true, but they are harmless)
I'd rather have a lot of homos surrounding me than Muslims, gypsies and other disgusting human feces
The worst thing about faggots in my country is that they are as retarded as women in general, at least in politics