Was this leak permitted?

>Joe crazy enough to run in '24
>Dems don't want to impeach him or contest against him in fear of optics. Afterall he was the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT EVER
>Hunter shit keeps leaking constantly.
>Joe is given an opportunity to drop out to "focus on family" rather than leaving in disgrace.

Attached: download (1).jpg (195x259, 6.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Media is behind by two years, this is all horse shit fodder. Nothing will come of it, haven’t you seen this before? If Asians could leak it to no avail during campaign season why would it matter now?

why would asians leak their blackmail?

The leaks started before the 2020 election and the US government along with most of the media and nearly every former US "intelligence" stooge said the leaks were "Russia disinformation"

Hunter Biden being a crackhead and possible pedo is not new or something being leak strategically to give Biden a way out of the 2024 election. You are watching a corrupt government and media operating to protect the establishment goon in the White House by ignoring everything involved or by simply blaming anyone but themselves

I haven't been reading the threads since it's a lot of schizo screeching but has anything new been leaked? We already know he's a crackhead whoremonger

this.
first thing that sprang to my mind.

this indeed looks like damage control
like they burn biden to save the party

Dems love to play the distraction game. Getting too much heat on all that perma-ukraine gibs, another 400 million? Psha, send them 400 BILLION!
>queue the hunter biden dick picks
>claim Any Forums is fixated with hunter's cock
>LOOK! A COCK! NEVERMIND BIDEN SR FUNNELING ALL YOUR TAX DOLLARS TO SOME JEWISH MONEY LAUNDERING HAVEN!

Attached: 1633385069737.gif (431x323, 904.86K)

and they made a 9-5 habit of giving it no attention by calling everything russian photo edits. No fact checking efforts no account bans. This is just allowed to spread and fester unlike 2020.

What do you mean to no avail?

checked
don't know how likely that is since midterm elections are coming (have they just accepted it's gonna be a bloodbath?), and nobody on the left wants Kamala installed.
I think the user who leaked it was in contact with Jack Maxey
twitter com/AridiculousYo/status/1546000339861704705

some chinese tried to expose biden to the west, but naturally jewish "news" buried to and it never gained western attention.

yep

Attached: Eke2DjEXIAYvrs5.jpg (1536x2048, 417.35K)

weird part is that it's wealthy anti-chinese government dissidents that want to expose china's leadership relationship to the corrupt american deepstate.

Probably. A limited hangout. And what’s the worst shit we’ve actually found? Some racist texts? Hunter doing crack? THere’s worse shit in my web cache just from browsing this site.

>have they just accepted it's gonna be a bloodbath
That's how the Uniparty works. They want red Uniparty to be in control so they can tell their rube followers it's because of red Uniparty that they broke all their campaign promises. Just like Trump told his followers that it was Blue Uniparty that forced him to break his campaign promises.

No, the phone and HD was wiped of anything incriminating before it was ever made public. It's just a dog and pony show now to keep the plebs hoping for JUSTICE N SHIEEET YO

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ba031f1b19eb501808b6145641ea1a49e41bb6bd&xt=urn:btmh:122056121502a7164ef4d04873e2794ffa218d5e0532a919a409bba3c6c7a7cd0eb3&dn=iphone_ipadBackup.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2810%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

Notes:

Do not torrent this without a VPN!

The feds are actively attacking the integrity of this torrent, so you will likely get an error message and the file will stop downloading at some point. Right-click and recheck the file; it will continue downloading until the next error message.

>No, the phone and HD was wiped of anything incriminating before it was ever made public
This is his icloud backup.

The spin factory still had momentum when this last broke

Since then, leftists realized the anarchists were actually out to hurt people

And moderates realized supporting firearm ownership and not letting women kill babies as a form of birth control makes them conservative

So I think we're about ready to duke it out

Two more weeks!

What if I'm outside the US? Do I still need a VPN?

And had anything interesting been found there? Other than drugs and whores?

The blue yellow gold plan

You in a hurry or something?

>>Hunter shit keeps leaking constantly.
How does this keep happening? Is he like the politician version of dan bilzarian? This guy just sounds like colossal fuck up spoiled rich kid nearly 50. His wiki page reads like he's some type A all American yuppie (military service, law school, lobbyist, investement firm manager, energy company chairman) but he's a crack smoking whore monger getting allowance money from daddy. It's funny when the carefully placed curtains are pulled back on the elite you see they are absolutely no different than the rest of us, and sometimes as bad as the trailer trash.