Is it normal to have feelings for another man in times of war?

My grandpa, 100% straight heterosexual male, told me when he was alive that while his friend was dying in the battlefield he kissed him. I wonder if we are going to experience this in the upcoming WW3. Any thoughts?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (953x912, 271.94K)

>100% straight heterosexual male

Attached: Ryan-Reynolds-in-Deadpool.png (1400x700, 835.24K)

>that flag
>that post

and then everyone clapped
nigger, you will never be a women.

Feckin Greeks! They invented gayness!

He's not gay, he's just GREEK

Attached: aniki-billy.gif (352x240, 838.55K)

I'll keep a harem of conscript age boys in my basement.

Typically anywhere there are just men for long periods of time they start fucking each other

>Sacred Band of Thebes
its real

Attached: 1657139870099.jpg (200x202, 28.51K)

"Men" no, even in prolonged inceldom you'd just fap.
Now if there are hairless teenage twinks around, you might get tempted after a while. This is what happened to every military navy before 1950.
People give shit about the gayreeks, but the reality is that they were a comically overmilitarized society (at least before 300BC). Romans were more realistic and just had a massive prostitute budget whenever they moved troops around.

Other than that I'd never mention it when they get shot by friendly fire?

Wars create acts of desperation. Some resort to god majik. Some just weed out those who they think can't handle the pressure. I don't see a moral problem here to address. If you let your war happen, your laws are not working, are they?

BGC strikes again. Yiannis, it’s time to go outside for a walk. You spend far too much time on here

>Any thoughts?
I'm sure they kissed each other without any sexual agenda. As you know Judas kissed Jesus in his lips. Nobody thought about hygiena back then. It was a matter of enlightenment. "Don't kiss! It might spread different diseases" That's it.

Attached: dontkiss.jpg (570x779, 131.23K)

My grandpa who was in ww2 as well, told me that your grandpa is a faggot

men kissing and hugging each other is only socially acceptable really when being a homo is completely unheard of.

They stopped doing that a while ago

Attached: nelsondeath.png (600x840, 150.76K)

Again, go find a job
No wonder your gf left you

lol dis nigga stil spamming his fake larps
gayreek

>Greek

Pottery. Ancient Traditions die hard, eh?

doing so out of love vs doing so out of lust

Men seems to hate women these days. So, yes. maybe you deserve to have only men