Just a reminder to the White Anons in the UK, you're being replaced and they're telling you Fuckers to your faces...

Just a reminder to the White Anons in the UK, you're being replaced and they're telling you Fuckers to your faces, without apology.

What are you going to actually do about it?

twitter.com/manojladwa/status/1545706246065606658

Attached: PooCucked.png (609x830, 742.46K)

Anglos don't care in fact they welcome it

Attached: 1657531254936.png (1000x1500, 1.34M)

Brown people will actually close the borders because these newcomers are stealing our racket.

We won't be a special status minority if we let the jews and their golem whites open the borders.

The same will happen for every white country. We can't be called racist when we throw the niggers in prison and the refugees to the sea

"You have turn the country Brown to save it from the Browns...Goys"

Shut up Dude

You are a faggot

Nice reading comprehension

My comprehension is fine. It's reading BETWEEN the lines that counts.

Where did I say anything about turning the country brown?

I'm saying that white people are too cucked to do anything. It will take a brown or black to save them from themselves. And they can do this with their race card.

Yeah because that's their goal here. To "save the Whites"...lololol sure Man

>'WE'
So it's everyone vs Britons? Fucking snakes

im going to lay down and rot while contributing as little as possible.

lets light this fucking candle

Attached: 1655751126706.jpg (1600x2000, 497.84K)

They want to save the countries they reside in.
Saving whites would be a symptom of their goals

That image is fucking dreadful. We could have had lighting bolt flags instead we get faggot flags.

You say too cucked to do anything, while that's true I think in reality the period between 1920 and 2020 saw leaps in conformity and psychological warfare such that a white person "Not catching a bullet" would be considered cucked in the same vein.

5th generational warfare is still military backed, it's military grade psychological mind breaking, it's no wonder really that whites will believe anything these days, they perfected this research throughout WWII, Vietnam, Cold War and "information age".

I have young kids and you know i'm 50/50 on whether teaching them much of anything about English history is even worth it at this point. It feels like LARPING as a Prussian or something.

at least they don't have to learn German

Attached: Londonstan.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

meanwhile in the UK, next PM will either be Steve Baker or Tom Tugendhat. You do you, mutt.

It will be the jew so congrats Britton you did become a slave

These brown people should be farming spices not infiltrating our governments in order to rule whites. I hope they enjoy the violence they will instigate.

>unironically tries to dab while having (((trudeau)))
as leader
Wow. You smug leaves better watch out. If you remove the keystone, the bridge falls down.

So I defend the Whites of the UK, and for that you call me a "Mutt"?

>Tugendhat
a literal jew

Attached: FriedrichEngels.png (1507x295, 129.18K)