Europoors how does it feel!

When do the sanctions start working?

Attached: 687B2F14-921E-488C-8EB5-95168941B5EB.png (750x1334, 380.64K)

Sanctions don't work unless everybody does them(Unironically)

For my sanctions to work Hungary needs to sanction too

The vax only works if everyone takes it!

>When do the sanctions start working?
They already working. Did you think that this sanction war was against Russia?

So why didn’t european leaders realize that not everyone would go through with it? Isn’t that really fucking obvious?

It's working excellently; the globalists are steadily moving towards their 2030 agenda -- You'll own nothing and be happy!

They are working as intended.

>Euro is cheaper
>Means profucts from europe are cheaper on the World market
>This is Bad
Okay?

On the other hand:
>Never posts russian stock market
>Never posts exploding unemployment numbers in Russia which resulted from sancrions.
>Never talk about the 20% inflation

I mean we live in a Post truth society but lol cmon guys if you believe the sanctions are only hurting europe and not russia you guys musst be retarded as fuck
I mean they are building Ladas now that will have the same technological Standart as european cars had in the 80s because parts are not getting delivered

>trade deficits means cheaper products is working!

Attached: 4A59F75F-DB2C-4327-879B-8D3707CC5576.jpg (620x349, 74.31K)

>Muh stock exchange!
How many Russians do you think own stocks? Most own a bottle of Vodka, and a rifle to kill themselves with.

a weak euro is bad for germany but it's very good for pretty much everybody else. Especially France and other med countries.
when US tourists come by millions this summer, this will be amazing for the southern economies... it sucks for the rich germans jews who export expensive cars tho.

They are actually working. Sanctions were meant to destroy Europe and introduce the great reset.

>Still no counter argument
Okay?
The german trade deficit can easily explained: We eant energy and energy is currently expensive. Our production didnt decrease! and our GDP didnt fall.
The production of Russia decreased and the GDP has fallen by nearly 10 percent.
Economist say a 10% decrease is a recession.
This means Russia is currently in a recession, Germany isnt.
And no other member of the european Union is.
So guys: Whats your argument here?
Sanctions not working when they in fact are or are you getting paid to post retarded shit to boost morale?

Will the EU be forced to raise interest rates?

i own russian stocks and the bastards are blocking my divvies. They are debating whether to hold my divvies for me until my own government stops fucking me over or distributing them to russian holders. So any russian that does own stocks is about to get a huge windfall either way

Bro, summer is half way over. We’re past the 4th of July and all we have to see in Europe is a bunch of migrants.

It's not that they don't realize, it's that they're more afraid of defying Washington than they are of their own people

>When do the sanctions start working?

They will work, when we lift the sanctions on Russia and impose sanctions on USA and UK.

oh no! one of the biggest exporter in the world had a bad month: it's over!
Let's compare to your shithole... oh damn.

lol the Americans who come in europe are not the same as the trailer park trash who celebrates the 4th of July with shitty fireworks and piss beer.

Attached: Capture.jpg (851x773, 106.07K)

Russia surely thrives on the 7bn cm we import, the 50+bn of Germany has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Attached: 20220430_fnc098.png (608x662, 90.27K)

You're coping hard.
>No gas
>No nuclear energy
>Industries will have to shut down
>No more vital Chinese components for manufacturing
>Economy is based on owning air castles (stocks) instead of concrete raw material
Russia may be in a recession at the moment, but Europe will be in a depression for at least a decade. This is only the beginning.

1€ is exactly $1

Attached: IMG_20220711_164107.jpg (719x411, 65.48K)

They are working, but not the way kikes told. What a surprise.

The cope is real

The reality is that you can't sanction the world's biggest natural resource exporter and expect the economy to stay intact.

Even if a particular country doesn't import anything from Russian, some of their allies or partners are bound to. One fucked up economy leads to another in a domino effect.