SHIT JUST GOT REAL

bbc.com/news/world-europe-62118953

THEY AIN'T PLAYIN' NO MO

Attached: SmartSelect_20220711-195515_Chrome.jpg (1440x2215, 1.11M)

Steinerchenko's counter offensive!

>amass 1 million
a million of who?

>million-strong army
Where from? Cemeteries?

Attached: It's All Topsy Turvy.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

[smiles in Necronomicon]

Attached: 1651227245949.jpg (624x468, 50.74K)

In reality they'll get like 10k and we'll still cut a check for enough kit for a million of them

>We're gathering a million solduer in this area!
Did Russia ever need reddit to give away military locations?

Ukrainian troops with Serbian rifles?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-230725_1.png (905x422, 478K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-230916_1.png (1080x440, 151.37K)

Please let most of them be the Ukranians in /uhg/ who get sent to their deaths
>NOOOOO /UHG/SISTERS I'VE BEEN DRAFTED
>ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SHITPOST WILL ALL YOU TRANNIES
>I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO FIGHT
>AAAAAAAAAA!!!1!1

>to amass 'million-strong army'
What? Another one? How are we going to equip and support 2 million people in service? Also by the time the second batch of reserves finish training it will probably be over.

Any Forums should start a social media campaign to get western leftists to join

are you retarded?
what next, are you gonna show us "ukranians with american rifles?"
dumbfuck

Yep

Yeah, they are totally not lying.

Lefties are smarter these days, so I am afraid that they won't take the bait.

If true, they wouldn't tell you about it, if false, they'll insist on telling you about it.

I hope every /uhg/ and /k/ poster gets drafted since they love Ukraine so much

The polish will be drafted. Good. Let those big talking faggots go get blown up

Ukraine only has, being extremely generous, 15 million men between the ages of 15 and 65 - before accounting for anyone who already left the country or died or is sick or in jail.

Attached: kek.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Zelensky released all prisoners when the war started, all of them

Hohol women and children being sent to the meat grinder after 2 weeks training.
>W-We're the good guys ok!?

Attached: 1653501666985.jpg (1439x1432, 339.07K)

Why would you make it public?

for more US gibs

Ukraine is in a hot war with a nuclear power. Anything less than suitcase nuking moscow is eventually going to be a loss.

I work with a bunch of Polish guys, they said they would fight for the UK against Russia but not Poland, their reasoning being if it all goes pear shaped they can scurry back off to the UK
strange bunch

Redditors

*yawn*

Little green men. They’re going to put real NATO troops in Ukrainian or unmarked uniforms.

How will Ukraine recruit 2 million? How will they equip 3 million soldiers? How much US gibs for the 4 million? Surely the 5 million will be the mightiest of armies. Think of the 6 miion!!!

Attached: 1656811685375.jpg (900x600, 114.85K)

thought the keno had slowed down a bit
inb4 more billions of US ponzi donation

Attached: 1625232425890.png (630x472, 352.41K)

Interesting. I guess what goes around comes around.

Because it's the world's first Propaganda War. Also, it's the BBC, therefore, it's an outright lie.

Can't they just import millions of Africans that are flooding Europe and then drop them off at the front lines in front of Russian artillery?

sounds great

Attached: gIpOJL_W.jpg (512x512, 30.1K)

Ukraine is more a cult than a country at this point. How did their brains gotten fried on woke within 7 years since Euromaidan.

didn't the men who didn't get killed by azov already flee to the west?

The Eurasian war is beginning. Europe will be plunged into a forever war. Lmao served them right. Thats what you get for talking shit about muttland all day, acting like your shit doesn't stink. LMAO!

>ukraine aims to amass all the infinity stones and btfo putlermort for realz this time in one last kherson counter offensive
putorc bros how will we ever recover

Attached: afraid.png (493x312, 3.26K)

THE AZOV BATALLION WREAKS HAVOC ON RUSSIAN INVADING HOARDES OF POSER COMMIE CONSCRIPTS AND MAKES MINCED MEAT OF THE WAGNER GROUP

THE AZOV BATALLION IS THE CLOSEST THING IN REAL LIFE TO THE LEONIDAS 300 WARRIORS THAT YOU FAGS ALL WATCHED ON THE BIG SCREEN A DECADE AGO.
THE AZOV BATALLIONS TAKE THE NAME CHAD TO A WHOLE NEW MEANING THEY ACTUALLY CAN KILL RUSSIAN FAGS BY SHOOTING LAZER BEAMS OUT OF THEIR RETINAS

THE AZOV BATALLION PACKS AMERICAN TECH AND ISRAELI TECH AKA THE BEST TECH THAT ANY SOLDIER ON THE PLANET IS CAPABLE OF HAVING

THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH AN ENTIRE BRIGADE OF MASTER CHIEFS THE AZOV BATALLION TURNS THEIR ENEMY INTO LIQUID AND IF YOU ARE IN THE RUSSIAN ARMY WEARING UNIFORM AND YOU ACTUALLY SEE A MEMBER OF THE AZOV BATALLIONS EMBLEM YOU ARE DEAD .

THE AZOV BATALLION ARE DEMI GODS FROM POSEIDON HADES AND ARES THE GODS OF THE SEA , DEATH , AND WAR RESPECTIVELY. THE AZOV BATALLION LIVE AND SLEEP IN THE FURNACES OF MARIUPOL AND ONLY EMERGE FROM THEIR SLEEP TO KILL AND HAUNT RUSSIAN HORDES.. THEY SINGLE HANDEDLY CUT DOWN ENTIRE REGIMENTS OF ENEMY RUSSIAN CONSCRIPTS AND DECIMATE RUSSIAN MORALE TO THE POINT NOW RUSSIAN CHILDREN HAVE NIGHTMARES EN MASSE IN THEIR SLEEP AT NIGHT.. MOMMY COMES IN TO REASSURE SLEEPING POSER COMMIE FUTURE CONSCRIPTS THAT THEY WILL GET TO LIVE 10 MORE YEARS LONGER UNTIL THE AZOV BATALLION CUTS THEM DOWN AND TURNS THEM INTO FERTALIZER TO BE SENT NOW TO BRAZIL WHO IS KVETCHING ABOUT MUH FERTILIZER WHEN THEY ARE SO FUCKING POOR AND DUMB THEY CANT TURN THEIR OWN POO INTO FERTILIZER BC THEY ARE AUTISTIC MONKEYS

Buy a t shirt check out their site "azovbatallionmerchandise " proceeds go to the families of azov Battalion

Attached: sketch-1656455071016.png (1836x1080, 1.89M)

>first Propaganda War
It's not the first war to use propaganda.
But the west does seem to think propaganda alone can be used to win the war.

>bam look soldiers at shooting range
British soldiers by the way. Where are the ukies?

pigs

It's fucking stupid and annoying. Why do they need my opinion? My tax dollars already go to Ukraine. Orwellian fucking nightmare.

didn't they mostly surrender or die?

I don't know what's happening there and neither do you, but all of the information we're receiving is pure propaganda. It's a literal propaganda war.

I've seen hundreds of not thousands of swastikas tatted on Ukrainians. They are fucking based and it just so happens that this time geopolitics is aligned with them. I mean the Russians are waving around Soviet flags on the way to the battlefield. How the fuck are you going to support straight up fucking Bolsheviks as opposed to your own white brothers and sisters? Your just demoralized. You fallen for propaganda painting them as degenerate. Or your a piss mad Libby who hates Ukrainians. Take your pick, anyone who's willing to sport the windmill of friendship is a brother of mine.

A million meme warriors who are draftees that will scatter at the first sound of artillery

they in germany now

Ookay cyberbutt commando

My prediction is they want to drag NATO into the war.
Gotta get the plebs angry first and moral high to do that.

deescalate that shit now slavshits

My dad is the strongest and he can conquer the whole of Ukraine and Russia on his own,.

Explain.
How is this different from any other country at war?

>It's six million, goy!!!

Attached: (((Washington))).png (489x462, 515.59K)

Won't happen.

If it was true they wouldn't be announcing it