Amerimutts can't drive cars with manual transmission

>amerimutts can't drive cars with manual transmission

Attached: 1655083462879.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

>Yuropoors cant even afford gas for their cars they cant afford

Why do we need to? Is there an advantage to driving in manual?

Not being a woman?

>Polish literally won’t be able to do anything because they’re about to get curb stomped by Putler!

Attached: 28D159EE-F2AD-4152-9BD4-7B36AE4C8453.jpg (1024x1017, 95.66K)

mutt is right

Attached: jf9GQ1_gvpx2wgO7DisgvYqWohCaaWUsmabdJTS6LEU.jpg (828x686, 106.36K)

We have cars and we have gas.
Cope muttoid
In manuals you become one with the car.
You have absolute control.
Automatic is for flaming faggots and children.

>pic
Mutt cope.

It's a cool personality trait you can put on your social media profiles

Does that mean I'm not actually an American? Not sure I care for this knowledge.

.....?

Shalom lakhta

I drive one every day, but I'm genuinely worried I literally can't in the future because it seems car manufacturers soon won't be selling them in the US anymore. They're making everything with CVT and computer control bullshit.

>the yuropoor is confused

Attached: 718290.jpg (600x449, 39.3K)

>After I drive I puth the shifter in my ass because me and my machine are one.
Automatic-fags will never know the true pleasure of the shifter up the pooper.

Kek

Manual cars are status quo.
Only dumb niggers can't shift gears by themselves.

Ive heard its better on gas if done correctly. Plus it feels cool and bad ass. And it comes in handy as an inuendos

>Kek

Attached: 1508814707807.jpg (1000x1000, 130.7K)

The older among us can and do. Finding a new car that’s manual is rare here, though, so the knowledge is waning.

You already remade this thread? It was gay the first time

make your own ones

They barely make any manuals worth a fuck. The new Porsche has one but tranny kike dealers are selling them for double! When will the nightmare end. I just want a high end gt3 or turbo manual Porsche at msrp. I mean what kind of horror are we living in. Just so the pedo first family didn’t have to go to jail, When will this tyranny end. Hell gay nigger kid fucking biden is banning cigs, next will be fun cars. When will I get all my state appointed shit ? My digital implant and what sub sector to report to? I hope I’m part of the proletariat and get at least a nice mini van. If feel like we are in that colony show with sawyer in it irl.

Lol that certainly triggered you.

>implying I can drive