Police Interrogation Lawyers

If you're detained by the police and are in the process of getting interrogated and you ask for a lawyer, how good is the lawyer you get going to be? Is it going to be some retarded affirmative action nigger?

Attached: duke_nukem_police_lard.jpg (500x809, 51.83K)

Yes. You don't need to answer their questions. Literally sit their and close your eyes. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

They’ll stop the interrogation until you have a lawyer present. You won’t just wait in the room for one to be ushered in. Either it’ll be an attorney that you pay directly, or it’ll be a public defender.

What did you do, user?

You should never be in this situation if you aren't retarded. Never talk to cops.

I would love to do this

The fact that they think all their “techniques” will work against someone who knows all their “techniques” lol

If they’re interrogating you , they don’t have shit.
If you’re not getting interrogated then they probably have some damn good evidence , undeniable evidence lol

It's a public defender so naturally the quality will be shit. If this happened to you without you getting an actual paid lawyer user then you're pretty much fucked. Also stfu in any interactions with the police and always plead the 5th, you can change you story when you haven't given one to the police but once you do you have to stick with it all the way until the verdict

Attached: 1603167748458.jpg (500x500, 40.9K)

no pleas, just say you hate the anti-christ

This is untrue. You’ll be interrogated regardless of the evidence they possess. But yeah, always keep your fucking mouth shut. The police are not your friends.

Honestly this is all bullshit. Cops are cool as fuck. Most cops aren't that much different than you nd they realize people make mistakes. Yes there are laws and punishments yada yada yada but let's be real here, who wants to do all that paperwork? Most of the time you just tell them everything that you have done and as long as you are polite and respectful they just let you walk. Half the time they might even get you a burger or taco or something, that's a pr thing. Most of this "don't talk to the cops" stuff is just fear mongering from lawyers trying to make a quick buck of some naive kids.

Talk to the cops user, trust me.

That's why you carry a card from YOUR lawyer.
Get a good one that is slightly mad or at least on drugs.

Its generally new lawyers or proven bad lawyers. Good ones move up after doing their time as PDs.

The Reid Interrogation Technique is a (((psych))) technique that has been banned in many countries. Sound familiar? Go on jootube and look how jewy it is. Keep your mouth shut after you ask for a lawyer and never ever speak to the oinkers.
What did you do user,?

What if the glowniggers want to get me for some bullshit?

Real men dont need "lawyers". Legal system is biggest forced me in history.

Attached: MattLapTopSmColor-689x705.jpg (689x705, 246.81K)

Flee. Never use a sail foam again, don't use debit or credit cards, don't flee to any relatives or friend house. Your best bet is a shoot out, take as many glowies down ASAP before being killed or heroing yourself.

>i've never had any interaction with the police: the post

The only good cop is a dead cop

>Flee. Never use a sail foam again
What is a sail foam?

How are fed public defenders?

Mine is gonna be good, I have his business card in my wallet and he's popular with the judges

Threadly reminder catalan flag is JIDF

You don't have a sail foam? I keep it in my pocket with my graded guard and my glees.

You mean Saul Goodman? Sorry dude, he's fake.

here you get a phone call.
lawyer tells you to say nothing.
that's it.

Lawyer here. I have only taken clients who asked explicitly for me before being questioned and have very little interest in perpetuating a lie.
Please, for the love of god, never do this.
There's no scenario where the cops will freely let you go if you answer their questions but won't let you go if you don't. If they know you did something wrong, regardless of your answers, they will not let you go. If they don't have shit, they will have to let you go after questioning, regardless of what you say. Your answers won't affect that decision.
The cop's job is to make you divulge shit you shouldn't. It's not personal, it's just their job. Even if they know you had nothing to do with the incident, they will keep you on a leash just in case, because the only scenario they want to avoid is not having a suspect.