Brit/pol/

>Russian wins Wimbledon Ladies title playing for Kazakhstan bbc.co.uk/sport/av/tennis/62108949

>Extinction Rebellion occupy coal mine
bbc.com/news/uk-wales-62116194

>Fuel protesters protest fuel prices by consuming fuel
bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-62123996

Attached: 3565363.jpg (750x539, 131.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ruztCDwPs7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COD LIVER OIL cures covid.

Attached: 1657499233818m.jpg (1024x723, 113.02K)

Hi I was told I'm not allowed here
but I've got the talking fez so I'm allowed and you cant speak until I pass the fez on

Attached: New Project (2).png (1104x1472, 2.2M)

Thanks to crypto I can now keep my youthful looks

I’m 28 but look 20-23 and have the body/physque of a natural jonskywalker due to years of the gym and never working a 9-5.

Meanwhile all my friends who entered the 9-5 wageslave work force all look 35+ and have huge beer guts/are completely invisible to the opposite sex. Unless it’s solely for beta bux providing.

Especially if there in the trades, but office work too.

It’s like wagespaving ages you. Not only do they look 35+ at 25 but they all look dead in the eyes.

If I was wage slaving there’s no doubt I’d look 35+ and wouldn’t have an aesthetic body. And I’d be invisible to opposite sex like these aging deteriorating wage slaves.

While the beta provider gives his time energy and attention span to one girl, she gives me her relations within 5 mins of meeting from body and youthful face alone.

If it wasn’t for crypto I’d be forced to be a wage slave.

Simply put, a 9-5 is not biologically healthy. In any way shape or form.

Back in the caveman days there was 1-3 hours of work a week max once you found food water source and shelter.

gis the fez you smelly wog!

Attached: 1638562952365.jpg (720x644, 66.52K)

Attached: file.png (1212x524, 66.71K)

wtf Eddie read 1(one) book saying humans have a faulty gene that means we have to solve problems and this has lead to us not living like monke making his new line
>all politics is cringe as we don't live in small tribes of under 250
A little defeatist but it's a position and you have to respect that. He spends his days here as entertainment now making Brincels seethe by saying what ever it is they don't like(usually involving something positive about browns or f*males).

Sorry your god is dead.

Someone said this was the namefag appreciation thread, seems a bit gay desu.

Attached: DOA3_Ein.png (320x239, 155.62K)

Gis a bit lad

nasty little wagies locked in an office cage by Mr Shekelbergstein
>no, user, you cannot take your tie off, I don't care if it's 36 (c)s, we have a dress code for a reason
Sad life of a wagie.

Attached: wagiewagie.png (680x400, 325.95K)

fine

Attached: file.png (720x644, 317.94K)

The pound is 1.19... Was 1.37 a few months ago

ran me bath for too long, now its cold
ffs

>Back in the caveman days there was 1-3 hours of work a week max once you found food water source and shelter.

can you imagine 9-5 cavemen? they would eat you alive for even suggesting it.

Distracted by paying your onlyfans subscriptions?

Eddie's willy

Lunch break is over, Wagie. Back in your cage and no liquids in the office.

nah playing doom

Mad how the mods don't permanban this circlejerk that pretends to be a general.

Do not let the agitprop enrage you. Do not get mad or annoyed when some user posts bait.

Relax your soul, a blade without a sheath will dull and rust as will a man who is constantly angry will destroy himself.

Breathe and enjoy a small pleasure in a classic song on such a wonderful English summer day.

youtu.be/ruztCDwPs7c

Attached: frenenjoyingtheyearlytensecondsofenglishsun.jpg (605x476, 60.75K)

mad how you care about the quality of threads and the jannies banning habits you sad cunt

Neets making fun of wagies is THE pinnacle of crab mentality. Where as the pinnacle of crabs is ur mums minge.

I like it

Attached: CURRY HAT.jpg (500x539, 60.95K)

see user's advice Open a cold bottle of Stella and chill

Attached: 1598961689006.png (413x634, 119.06K)