Short showers and limited heating: Germany prepares for possible power cuts this winter

Will this be enough to defeat Putin?

Attached: 8mEhbkx.png (574x482, 185.07K)

Spain is not a real country

>short showers
>limited heating
Any Forums regulars are prepared for this

Kek I used to take cold showers for fun and because I had a wood heater. Can't wait to become a monk again fuck city faggots

Are you winning yet Hans? You laughed at our politicians for saying that Germany will regret being depended on Russian gas. Well, would you look at that.

My respect for Putin has increased.

Yes he did make Europe poorer but that's just perfect, a drop in the economy means an drop of immigrants as well.

He delayed the great replacement by a few years, it's not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it gave us some room to breathe in.

Intentional or not, Putin out a massive clog up the elites ass, and now, we've had joe biden exposed, the dutch farmers protest, Sri Lanka revolt, and now the German winter.

I call it the German winter because it will be filled with catastrophes, not for us, but for (((them))) they'll lose their poor sheep so they won't be able to manipulate anything.

Attached: 1657390997088.jpg (454x435, 57.53K)

Being dependent on Russian gas was irrelevant. We could have just ignored them sacking one of those corrupt shitholes.
Being an American puppet state on the other hand is a very bad thing and will destroy us.

Imagine ruining your country defending an alliance with the stated purpose of "keeping you down".

>Uses muslim rape horde to invade European neighbor
>Galvanizes NATO and EU globohomo even further
>"Based Putin, he probably stopped immigration or something"
I think you are gonna be dissappointed mate.

I've been taking only cold showers and baths since 2020. You are a spoiled fag.

seethe

Attached: image_2022-07-11_150433138.png (197x256, 72.38K)

Germans why the fuck do you still vote for literal liberal retards... you literally going to freeze to death by the end of the winter. Im not saying we don't have mentally retarded garbage in government too but this is just too much.

Kikes fucked krauts in the ass once again. Sweet.

The

Great

Reset

I enjoy turning the shower to the coldest after I'm done washing. Feels invigorating.
That being said, I'm lmaoing @ germans. You deserve this.

Sorry lads but it’s time to bring back Yuropoor

I got a small pamphlet in the mail this morning urging me to use less electricity, shower less, turn down the heater etc.

Cope.

Yeah yeah I’m sure the Sri Lanka revolve will change the world man. Just wait there’s a few irrelevant Dutch farmers who support them!

>It was Putin who let Millions of Arabs in and gave them free gibs and their extended family
.you deserve to be culled, nordoid npc cattle. You know exactly what you're doing.

Attached: 1657120198965m.jpg (1024x810, 74.2K)

No, but it will be remarkably effective at stoking populism in Germany and western Europe.

shouldn't have shut down your reactors kraut
enjoy the raping by your retarded politicians

Time to leave the tap open every time you leave the house

Danke Merkel

Attached: 2ck1ab1.jpg (450x320, 29.53K)

tfw no nuclear power lmfao

Since when do we organize our consumption like fucking commies?

It's called price. It allocates scarce resources. Wasn't that liberalism?

If gas prices rise by 300%, okay, maybe I'm gonna turn down the heater
a little. But if some party cadre comes and gives me orders,
they can go fuck themselves. See if they can outwit everyone
this time, where it's surely all different™.

Gotta admit it's a sad time to be a liberal. Somehow, all sides seem
to be the enemy lately. But I'm still gonna take decadent retards and
expensive energy over Kremlin fascists any time, so that's that.

putin is laughin at us
this is just satire. we have to shower cold and freeze to iceblocks in winter because we put sanctions on ruskis '(in order of US/nato)
>find the mistake...

>Short showers and limited heating
the government is literally lying to everyone to prevent panic from taking hold.
There will be NO electricity this winter.
You need to flee germany for warmer climates NOW. DO IT NOW go to south america for a year.

You are such a retarded Kraut racetraitor NPC I swear. Putin is neither gonna add more immigrants nor remove any, from your cockroach den. What he did do however is make your whore of a mother and prostitute sister fantasize even more about NATO, EU and gargling on nigger cock. If you think some slav manlet communist dictator with AIDS will save you from Arab immigration then you are a fucking retard. If anything he will settle some Chechen rapist in your house after beheading you.

funny, my hatred for jews and putin have both increased 1000x in the last 6 months. Same with the hardcore muzzos and dark african niggers. Asians are okay. I'm Polish btw.

>i'm not gonna turn down the heating
Kek, lmao even at your delusions
You won't have a choice retard, there will be nothing on the pipe, you can burn your own farts if you bean it up, tough it won't keep you warm

They want to turn high school gym halls into 'Wärmestuben' for people who cant afford to heat their apartment, of course you can only stay there if you are four times vaccinated.

They havent had that since the 1960s and back then those things were called 'Armenhäuser', and you didnt need to get vaccinated to stay there.

Who's briliant idea it was to start blaming Putin for everything your shit incompetent governments do?
Doesn't it imply Putin has such an enormous power and influence he can set back multiple 1st world country economies at once? Or do they just expect normies to be retarded enough to believe this?

1 post by this id.

why didn't russia cut off gas and strong arm europe over ukraine BEFORE launching a massive invasion that has failed miserably?