HAPPENING: Triple vaxxed Bongs are dying. Open wide, O Earth!

A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.

With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.

archive ph/0GPS9

Attached: Whilst you were distracted by Boris resigning, the UK Gov. quietly published a report confirming the Vaccinated account for 94% of all COVID-19 Deaths since April, 90% of which were Triple_Quadruple Jabbed – The Expose cover.jpg (556x974, 209.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iceni.substack.com
expose-news.com/2022/07/11/boris-distraction-uk-gov-revealed-triple-vaccinated-94percent-covid-deaths/
stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Aschen
bitchute.com/video/AF3Cdw2RgBwZ/
bitchute.com/video/KvYnnR1nr1gU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Article

Attached: Whilst you were distracted by Boris resigning, the UK Gov. quietly published a report confirming the Vaccinated account for 94% of all COVID-19 Deaths since April, 90% of which were Triple_Quadruple Jabbed – The Expose article.jpg (2478x2334, 1004.66K)

between April and May

Cherry picked, for your continence.

>Wait, it acts as an immunosuppressant?!

Always has been ... :DD

Attached: ahahaha!!.jpg (956x808, 136.04K)

WTF ARE YOU SCHIZOS TALKING ABOUT!! I'VE HAD MY 5th BOOSTER AND I'M FIN-

No refunds

Just like how your brain cherry picked that information. Why do you think that matters? It’s clear that you and your faggot friends were wrong this entire time, not only that, you are going to suffer and die sooner that the very people you mocked. Regret taking it yet?

well 'fuckin ell no wonder he resigned

Unless it's age adjusted no one will care.

Literal NWO poison to "rebalance demographics", and all that implies.

iceni.substack.com

Attached: CM12_BANCEL.jpg (1275x1650, 527.37K)

Guess what the most recent data looks like bud? Don't stress your vaxbrain too much worrying about it though, wouldn't want you to blow a clot.

Get a job nigger
You have to ask what % are vaxxed in the entire population first. Although anecdotally, yes, I haven’t gotten COVID once and all my triple vaxxed coworkers have gotten it, and I shit you not: “Guess I should get my second booster now”

And probably to fasten the kalgeri plan
Niggers and Asylum seekers surely aren't vaxxed

and they will get away with it. There wont be politicians and doctors hanging from lamp posts, there wont even be a peep

>take a medicine that should prevent death from some illness
> die overwhelmingly from that illness
>just cherrypicking
Well....

Why didn't you just link to the actual ARTICLE, OP?

expose-news.com/2022/07/11/boris-distraction-uk-gov-revealed-triple-vaccinated-94percent-covid-deaths/

>old people keep dying
Literally the entire covid saga and hysteria from both sides summed up.

stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Aschen

Because it's always the right that wants to disregard all information, unless it's the most narrow set of information you can find.

You're anti-science, stop pointing to science as proof.

Ah yes, the leftist approach to science. Its only science if it conforms to my beliefs.

The good news is, we solved our gas shortage!

Because he's full of shit. This news is fake and gay and only found on antivax blogs.

Now the data is relevant?

Before it was all manipulated and falsified and withheld and paid for propaganda.

Now it's correct?

You just let me know what you want to base your argument on, so that I can destroy you. Because data without context is as useful as a gun without bullets.

>only unemployed people can read

Attached: 1654406566792.jpg (750x541, 365.39K)

>pfizer themself admit fraud in court
>lefties still shill 24/7 on behalf of big pharma FOR FREE

Attached: pfizer_fraud.png (683x635, 434.19K)

doesn't prevent death

I don't know what bullshit they told you, but that seems to be the bigger problem.

Vaxxie are you ok?
So Vaxxie Are you ok are you ok vaxxie!

Attached: 41C84502-7406-41C8-8547-82A1CF4E0E88.jpg (689x528, 56.27K)

What belief? That we're the pure bloods that should rule the entire world under a bloody ethno state lead by gun point based on my emotional state?

That's why I dye my hair blue?

Attached: 7052EEA8-9E3B-4417-930A-8460995A84D0.jpg (1021x1934, 403.13K)

everyone at work is vaxxed and deathly and I'm like lalala not sick haha... being pureblood and all.

>the the government data is antivax conspiracy

Attached: 1657253893936m.jpg (905x1024, 67.72K)

Wait until the vaxxed find out their bodies WILL STILL BROADCAST WIFI SIGNAL even AFTER their death.

>dead jews in cemetery still broadcasting MAC wifi address :
bitchute.com/video/AF3Cdw2RgBwZ/

>dead Mexicans broadcasting MAC wifi address even after death
bitchute.com/video/KvYnnR1nr1gU/

purebloods will have to do all the work tho

But why would there be any timeframe when this is the case? If the vaccine was actually effective....even if 99% of the population was fully boosted would you not expect it to protect them from dying and thus have an extremely underrepresented proportion of deaths?

Why won't you link to that government data and report then? Why link to antivax blogs?

same cunt, same :)

Pfizer is leftist now?

>government data

I seem to recall a large number of people who work in hard sciences not wanting the jab because it takes years to gather data and sort through it. A few years down the road and we know the jabs don't do shit to stop covid and have risks. The proof is simple, covid is still running wild after the largest (misguided) vaccine rollout in history.

>You have to ask what % are vaxxed in the entire population first

Quite a bit fewer than 94%.

Go get your 2nd booster now. I'm begging you. If you don't have 5 jabs and a course of paxlovid you are NOT safe. PLEASE retarded nigger user, get boosted, you're in danger.

>Muh government data is antivaxx fake news.
Try harder next time retarded shill.
Whether it's tripple or quadruple vaxxed boomers who're dying in excessive numbers right now or normal healthy people is only marginally important.
The important part is that, even with a 3rd or 4th dose, this shit does not do a single thing it was advertised to do, aka. prevent sickness, death or transmission.
At this point it's all risk no benefit for anyone, even for boomers, since it does nothing, according to the data.

>antivax blog
That's what it linked to. Show this govermment data instead. Oh, you can't? Why no link to a government site?

What government data? No one has linked to it so far. Everyone just blindly trusts an antivax blog.

Sounds like your diaper is full

Its okay user you where coaxed into taking it, the real ennemies are your overlord.

>Because it's always the right that wants to disregard all information, unless it's the most narrow set of information you can find.
Lmfao then why does the left ignore VAERS

Attached: vax_tombstone.jpg (400x313, 78.54K)