Lolo so I guess y'all are just lying to cover up Jan 6th?

As someone who doesn't care if Jan 6 event puts people in jail who were involved, this infuriates me (i.e. I have no weight in this but after reading this, am like WTF?) How can anyone be so deluded to think this Hunter stuff is fake? Fuck republicans / democrats / political beliefs, this is separate from all that.

source
twitter.com/dudeonthebay/status/1546182801334145031

Attached: lololololo.png (766x654, 56.09K)

oh yeah and I don't care about trump either yet here i am on Any Forums hmm almost as if people can be free to be here without being a terrorist?

I wish Trump was guilty since that would mean he's not a faggot

go back

omg when will this stupid meme die... the internet is homogenized weve all been here for ages

why dont you lurk twitter more you'd see a fuckload of us there with alt accounts

Back.
Now.

It's fake.

i bet you im 10 years older than you and started posting here before you you fucking faggot

I'm 23 so you probably are. Doesn't change the fact you're a total normalfag who unironically uses twitter, reddit etc.

lolo suck my monster cock you fuckin twink i was on here shitposting while you were making shitty culture viral on youtube

>What's Any Forums
You mean "who"?

The only time I lied is when I told you that cutting your dick off would make you a woman. I did it for the lulz

>Still talks like he's 14 years old
The ABSOLUTE state of millennials

Attached: 1644659666555.gif (350x263, 3.29M)

Why don't you creatures ever leave?

Attached: 1647773147138.png (285x208, 61.07K)

drown in bleach faggot

Attached: 1561569818714.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

oh you're just a glowie can't believe i took the bait

WHERE'S MY PAYCHECK FAGGOTS

Attached: 1652567733868.gif (220x220, 875.43K)

Definitely lying, there's no way hunter raped his neice with pedo pete(Biden)

Attached: 1657411173910.jpg (769x1024, 134.65K)

I don't support trump..

I am none of those three things.
Neither was Hitler

act like you dont go to reddit you fucking faggot who the FUCK doesnt end up on reddit at least once a year through a web search or something viral

Anybody 100+ IQ can see what's happening. The deep state is dumping Biden by gradually releasing the control file until he finally says he won't run in 2024. They use an eeebil nazi le very bad racist white man website to do it so it looks like a political hit and not intel agencies JFKing the big guy. Jews got what they wanted from Biden (getting rid of Glrompf) and now they're moving on to the next kike world government puppet. Maybe Gavin Newsom or some horrific shit like that.

>lolo
>y'all
opinion discarded

Trump is a faggot. Biden is a pedophile.

OP is a tranny and normies deserve the rope.

make sure to let your dick relax after your 7th jerk to snuff okay sweetie? -message from your mom

So that would mean you go first because that is the most normie post in the thread it's like word for word off twitter

gO bAcK

what if actually the black hole Any Forums sucks ppl into has actually made y'all the real normies? what if ppl on reddit and twitter actually have a higher chance of not being retarded?

is the reason you are so afraid of cross contamination between sites in an interconnected network which continues to blur the lines because deep down, y'all really have become more normal and predictable than anyone else?

because most of you are indistinguishable for the twitter tard because like you they basically just shout nonsense and discard everything

>June 10.
>1 post by this ID.

Attached: 3gphFuP3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36.33K)