HAPPENING - SHINZO ASSASSIN LINKED TO ANIME RESTORATION

>TLDR
Someone calling themselves a rep of the Anime Restorationist Movement posted a thread on 8 chins outlining how the assassin was partially motivated by Western influence in the anime industry, but the original post was deleted almost immediately.
>Question
Does anyone have the video?
I only saved the OP pic and the text
こんにちは。
2022年7月8日、奈良県で演説を行っていた阿部真三首相が射殺された。
統一教会に恨みを抱くこの暗殺者、山上哲也も、私が代表の一人であるアニメ復興運動と不当に結びついています。
ARMを代表して、私たちは暴力を容認しません。この暗殺者が私たちの大義を支持したとしても、私たちは彼の行動を完全に非難します。
しかし、そのような混乱が起こったことは驚くべきことではありません。
なぜ?
その理由をお話しします。
何十年もの間、日本は西洋のグローバル主義者のスカムと日本の部下が芸術的な検閲、強制的な人種の多様性、そして同性愛者のたわごとを促進することを許可してきました。それはアニメの神聖さを弱めました。
その過程で、私たちの偉大な土地の調和とバランスが脅かされます。
しかし今、無関心にアニメにマスターベーションして何もしない時間は終わりました。
アニメ復元運動は、フィルタリングされていないアニメの保存に捧げられた原因です。
外部からの影響が私たちの文化の純粋さを損なうことが許されるならば、混乱は私たちの平和な土地に降りかかるでしょう。
西洋の多様性がヨーロッパとアメリカに何をしたかをご覧ください。私はここでそのような不和を望んでいません。
アニメの検閲を促進する西洋の試みは受け入れられない
白豚を家に帰らせれば平和になります

Attached: 1657542480733.jpg (197x343, 42.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AIuN3R8EGfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't read Jap, I just rotate in and out of Naha. The best I can do is Yoougl Translate. ARM apparently has links to this guy in the pic. Anyone else know anything about the anime restoration movement?

Attached: 1657517828027.jpg (1140x848, 205.74K)

>From Yoogul translate:
Hello.
On July 8, 2022, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe giving a speech in Nara Prefecture was shot dead.
This assassin, Tetsuya Yamagami, who holds a grudge against the Unification Church, is also unfairly linked to the anime reconstruction movement, of which I am one of the representatives.
On behalf of ARM, we do not tolerate violence. Even if this assassin upholds our cause, we completely condemn his actions.
But it's not surprising that such a mess has occurred.
why?

I will tell you the reason.
For decades, Japan has allowed Western globalist Scum and Japanese subordinates to promote artistic censorship, compulsory racial diversity, and gay shit. It has weakened the sacredness of anime.
In the process, the harmony and balance of our great land is threatened.
But now, the time to indifferently masturbate to anime and do nothing is over.
The Anime Restoration Movement is the cause dedicated to the preservation of unfiltered anime.
If external influences are allowed to undermine the purity of our culture, turmoil will descend upon our peaceful lands.
Find out what Western diversity has done to Europe and America. I don't want such a discord here.
Western attempts to promote anime censorship are unacceptable
It will be peaceful if you make the white pig go home

Attached: 1657458455269.png (603x452, 193.96K)

They meet every Sunday in the synagogue down town

This is serious. This might be the rise of extremist right wing anime squads. I'd never heard of them before this, and I wouldn't expect then to have any political sway, but clearly I'm wrong

this timeline is way outta control, are the weebs going to rise up?

Not my problem

This changes everything!

ching chong ping pong cock so biiiiiiiiig cock so smooooool

>Anime Restoration Movement
My fucking sides

Attached: 1657167520681_1jhabjdhwv.jpg (750x1078, 530.73K)

>I wouldn't expect then to have any political sway, but clearly I'm wrong
they don't, though

how does he fucking take a shit

lmao. its like literally a story out of an anime unironically

youtu.be/AIuN3R8EGfo
WHAITU PIGGU GO HOME

he cant even take a piss, what is this

He doesn’t need to. Most bodily functions are totally pointless. Imagine if rather than expensing energy simply for locomotion we could have technology assisted movement, not need to eat 2000 calories, etc. think about all the countries we could subjugate with an army of bionic soldiers

he has a colostomy bag

that's the negima guy

Attached: 1333270900552.png (346x193, 33.72K)

I don't pay attention to politics desu

I think so'uru

Hai hai

Out his mouth like candy bars

he draws japanese comics

Attached: 1460506336415.jpg (1066x1600, 560.82K)

post english not chinken scratch

Why does he have his face on a bus?

I diduru you white dog

he ran for a seat in government and won

Attached: 1657507635463.png (1455x770, 1.37M)

Is he part of ARM?

whattadafakku? reshisuto gaijin? 冰淇淋我很难过,请有人告诉我如何再获得 2 个社会信用!

This is clearly English translated into Japanese which you have then translated back into English.

>スカム
>平和な土地
>白豚を家に帰らせれば平和になります
>バランスが脅かされます。

>this guy
That is the harem master
Him being elected means japan is one step closer to state mandated harems.

Attached: 1583651446775.jpg (960x954, 57.48K)

don't think so

Attached: 1436830750734.jpg (1200x818, 195.79K)

isnt japan mostly filled with fighting age men with no wives?

Lies'uru

Hey I watched a video on something similar.
Yeah, around 15% apparently.

No man who puts Keitaro with Naru instead of Shinobu deserves a place in politics.

So some fun facts and my read on this.

The last I think it was 11 or 12 Japanese Finance Ministers have committed Seppeku over ultimatly what was the failure of Japanese Economic Imperialism. The Japanese, like the Germans, are in a shit neighborhood full of neighbors that hate them, and they have extremely limited natural resources so it's a national imperitive for them to be "just better". And from an economic standpoint, they've done admirably in building up SE Asia and not necissarily engaging in economic imperialism or mercantilism against their neighbors per se, but in building up the area around them wholistically. Taiwan is an example of that. The current globalist Japanese leadership recognize that in order to support their current population and maintain their way of life they need to take an American or even French perspective towards empirialism. Meaning, that trade relationships are there to serve their interests temporarily while they stack the deck in their favor but that has not worked out the way they thought it would.

China is currently trying to wipe out their culture in the same way they're trying to wipe out Taiwan's culture, and the neighborhood is destabilizing because China is Destabilizing. So I think the best way to look at this is, you've got a geopolitical strategy that requires a hell of a lot of sacrifice out of the average Japanese, and they are asking why the hell they'd put up with globohomo style management. Shinzo Abe appears to be a strong Nationalist who wants to compromise on a lot of things due to economics.

What will be REALLY interesting is to see if the Japanese go hardcore Populist. Preventing adulteration of art and exposure of children to violence is a marxist move meant to make people weak. Because Japan is culturally heterogeneous I don't think they have a particular issue with their rulers, but they probably have a significant issue with foreign interference.

>No man who puts Keitaro with Naru instead of Shinobu deserves a place in politics.
that's not even his biggest crime

Attached: 1499770533971.png (722x408, 323.9K)

>The last I think it was 11 or 12 Japanese Finance Ministers have committed Seppeku
I might too if it was my job to balance nip books
>but they probably have a significant issue with foreign interference.
Who doesn't?
>Shinzo Abe appears to be a strong Nationalist who wants to compromise on a lot of things due to economics.
Unacceptaburr

colostomy bag for shits, catheter for piss. You are a car wreck away from being in the same boat.