How do we fix the problem of traditional gender stereotypes in children's programming?

How do we fix the problem of traditional gender stereotypes in children's programming?

Attached: t.jpg (1072x1376, 548.92K)

Attached: 1657536225929.jpg (494x795, 574.31K)

Subscribe to daily wire. They are making alternative children's programing better than the Amazon and Hulu Jews

>when it's established norms it's dangerous propaganda
>when it's pushing our ideals it's just tv, psycho, stop being a conspiracy theorist

>gradually, I came to hate them

I'll never give a fucking tablet to a little kid.

so does exposing them to the gay and trans agenda but they aren't bitching about that

shut down hulu, netflix, etc. flog anyone that raises a child with a fucking tablet.

I love it when childless losers pretend like they'll be amazing parents. Sometimes, you need the electric babysitter so you can actually get shit done. You just need to make sure what they're watching is okay. Baby shark is our go-to. It promotes family and traditional gender roles and doesn't have much, if any, propaganda that I've seen.

Exterminating niggers

>T.seething lazy retarded shitty parent

Attached: 1656030404981.png (500x364, 245.45K)

When is there going to be a holy crusade against this transgender death cult? What sense does it make to change how human so has functioned for tens of thousands of years just because.001% of the population think they're the wrong sex?

Congratulations on raising your future tranny niggerfucker that will report you to the government

I have 2 kids it's easy, granted they're not little shitheads

Might as well not have kids at all if you're going to fuck then up with tablets and shit.

Yes. They admit that propaganda works and every single thing you see, especially multiple times every day, affects you. Unless it's what they show you and you imply it has negative effects, then it's harmless and what else.

Also, imagine if you had some basic models on how to be a man or a woman which to choose from or in some cases you could be the unique snowflake if it works for you. Obviously it's just better to treat people as atoms and let them loose and see where they fall without any guidance, right?

Total children raised by these three posts: 0
Especially the last guy. All kids are shitheads at some points. Every single fucking one. You'd know this if you had them or were involved in their lives.

You know, black and white thinking is the sign of a depressive personality. There are degrees to which they can be on a tablet, retard. Just wait until you have kids (maybe never) and they start screaming in a restaurant for no reason. You'll beg for a fucking tablet then.

Not sure if ever seeing they've almost opened the door for pedophilia being mainstream and most parents still are like "whatever and also don't you know they just want to be alone, live and let live" while public school teachers tell their kids it's ok to cut your dick off if you feel a bit depressed.

The wild card would be that muslims start hanging trans and gay people in public and you can't tell them not to because it would be racist to do so. But it's still a bit cucked and legitimizes them being in Europe so not ideal.

You sound like a giant fag
>just w8 until you have to raise your kids, you will beg for help from the tablet jew

Please explain what you'll do when your imaginary child starts screaming at a restaurant in the middle of dinner.

Nice, beam bullshit right into their underdeveloped prefrontal cortex. I'm sure it will pay dividends.

Bring them home and let them choose from my collection of belts

Imagine giving access to a tablet or tv to toddlers. My son is almost 3 y/o and he literally saw tv.

The only screentimes he's allowed is browsing some photos or videos we took from nice family moments like playing at the beach or riding a Merry-go-round.

Leave the rest of the kids with mom and then take crying kid home and eat some bland but nutritious food. Why would you reward bad behavior? No shit they are crying to get their pad, you give in every single time like the weak cuck you are.

I bey you give your dog treats to get them to drop your shoes, then you're surprised when they keep stealing shoes

Yeah, beating them is much more healthy than letting them watch cartoons for 20 minutes. Father of the year material right here.

Just kys already you fucking loser

> tv for toddlers
those parents deserve gay kids

Attached: 1646666960891.jpg (960x924, 76.88K)

That's why you keep your parents around to help out. Nuclear family = scam.

Niece is 6, never gets to touch the pad. Mobile games are designed to keep you engaged in a reward loop, literal skinners box for humans. Might as well give the baby booze to keep them calm, most likely less damaging.

Exactly this. My son once threw a tantrum in the middle of dinner, we paid the bill, left and disciplined him home. It happened once and we go to the restaurant with him at least twice a month. We keep him busy with one or two little toys and actual conversation.

>calls others cucks
>leaves wife alone with kids at a restaurant
Okay...

>toddler and baby programming

Attached: exterminate_them.jpg (1132x571, 120.77K)

This is where we suffer. We are alone, just me and my wife. My parents are alcoholics so it's just me and my wife. We don't even have a babysitter. These fags don't even have kids so they don't know what the fuck they're even talking about.

This is now a Bluey thread!
Post your best Blueys, boys

Attached: FD4520CE-12CA-413C-90DA-C4B2ED35B7C1.jpg (526x800, 65.75K)

in scandiunavia in the 1970s kids were raised with opposite gender programming. Lots of gen xer men went to ballet and was only allowed to play with dolls and so on.

They still grew up to be men, doesn't work to trick babies. Now toys are a lot more gender stereotyped here in norway than when I grew up in the 80s