80% of Americans have Roundup in them

>Monsanto and the company that bought it in 2018, Bayer, have maintained that glyphosate and Roundup products are safe, and that residues in food and in human urine are not a health risk.

>They are at odds with many researchers and the International Agency for Research on Cancer, a unit of the World Health Organization, which classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen in 2015.

>The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has taken the opposite stance, classifying glyphosate as not likely to be carcinogenic. But last month a federal appeals court issued an opinion vacating the agency’s safety determination and ordering the agency to give “further consideration” to evidence of glyphosate risks.

>“People of all ages should be concerned, but I’m particularly concerned for children,” said Phil Landrigan, who worked for years at the CDC and the EPA and now directs the Program for Global Public Health and the Common Good at Boston College.

US government says it’s safe and effective, though. So no need to worry.

Attached: 2C0E6D4E-F9C0-4819-A2C7-8EA97DCBABCA.jpg (1170x2035, 1.12M)

That stuff works great I spray it all over my driveway cracks and on the stones I dont want weeds growing through.

Use 30% vinegar instead. Avoid cancer.

Round up, corn syrup and burger fat. What a mix

nothing else works nearly as well. roundup kills it within a day. I don't care about cancer I intend to die by 65 anyways because if I don't I will get dementia like everyone else in my family.

Well now you're taking everyone with you since the roundup is in the drinking water supply :-)

According to the article you can just piss on them instead

good I hate Americans.

Fire works in seconds retard and doesn't kill your soil. Roundup kills microbes in soil that normally handle the nutrient cycle which forces you to buy fertilizer (the whole point of roundup is to lock the farmer in a cycle of buying more shit from bayer).

Attached: 1638213008334.jpg (828x584, 91.48K)

Vinegar with salt and a little dawn dish soap works great

Jesus Christ, Americans are most retarded people I have ever seen in my life. I beg you, get vaccinated.

It never takes long for a vinegar nigger to show up and give 'advice' that does not work. Also salting the earth is what you do if you are conquering your enemies and want them to starve.

yeah well I don't want the soil under my driveway or decorative stones to have nutrients in it.

Chink/Russian tier shithole

It doesn't fuck off

Roundup is Any Forums code for white supremacy.

>cancer
jfc no one knows what cancer. california literally thinks everything causes cancer as per prop 65. ignore

pour gasoline on the driveway cracks to kill the weeds and then drink the rest of the gasoline you fucking stupid nigger, I hope you die writhing in agony as your your body convulses so hard you shit out your own kidneys and a dog comes over and eats the kidneys and then pisses in your mouth.

Zeolite powder detoxifies your body from the glyphosate jew.

Attached: 9DCAC9F5-3858-4384-A5A5-62D3C8314AFE.jpg (214x355, 10.54K)

Everyone in your family gets dementia because your bloodline lacks the capacity to understand the dangers of toxins.

I don't know if it's safe or not but I do know that the 'scientist' that 'discovered' that glyphosate causes cancer also happened to be involved in a lawsuit on the side of people that would get paid damages if they could heavily imply that glyphosate caused their cancer.
It's the same BS that showed a link between vaccines and Autism.
WTF would anyone with a working brain trust the research of a scientist who is overtly being paid by one side?

>Vinegar nigger
not
>Vininigger
It's like I don't know you anymore, user.

My neighbors spray this shit, they also have pit bulls.
If they get cancer, so be it.

yeah you do, cause it stops weeds from growing through.