What's the end game of young generations getting tattoos so much?

7/10 zoomers i see in the street have a tattoo in these days, i didn't even count that small or in place hard to see from other ones. it's depressing beyond disgusting.

Attached: IOYK.jpg (736x1117, 182.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4477706/People-reveal-tattoos-faded-SHOCKING-photos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pissing off boomers like you.

Attached: 1636483852213.jpg (1078x1280, 123.15K)

Transhumanism.

Desensitized bodies are easier to plug into the matrix and harvest your body for the AI

I am against degeneracy but I love tattoos so much, I cant help but find it beautiful and I admire peoples tats. Is there no way we can reclaim tattooing for conaervatives?

Attached: Saku.jpg (782x1499, 349K)

STOP!

THIS THREAD IS A SLIDE THREAD.

JOE BIDEN IS A CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE, GO TO THE CATALOG AND SUPPORT THE JOEPEDO THREADS TO SPREAD THE WORD, GOD SPEED.

Attached: 1647012811459m.jpg (942x1024, 75.39K)

Maintain their unemployment status.

Good luck looking like a sack of shit, kek.
It’s not my body after all.
Hope you enjoy being tatted with pop culture references just like a good old cattle animal.

What's the end game of taking heroin? Don't think too deeply about impulsive decisions.

Attached: 1626415829582.jpg (590x1024, 114.97K)

It's "hip". Right now. I like the stupid angel wings they put on their backs.

>Profit
Tattoo shop owner and laser removal owner here. AMA.

Attached: 1654034205943.jpg (899x1024, 96.28K)

unemployment, drug use and eventually suicide. i think

Attached: mom meet my gf.webm (640x1136, 1.73M)

girl skin are much more beautiful.

attention. it's why the only men who get tattoos these days are wimpy beta cucks.

no, they're degenerate and you're degenerate. go to church.

There is a better than 50% chace that your Dr, lawyer, or dentist has a tattoo. We tattoo professionals all of the time.

I think some women look really sweet with tats, but there's a sweet spot. A lot of them get carried away. It's definitely a trend, and someday the new tattoo will be no tattoo at all.

Having said that, I love "alt" girls so, yeah. However, many of them tend to be professional fucking whores and/or have major issues, so it's a catch-22. Some of them are just nice and quirky though. Idk. I'm split on the tattoo/piercing chicks thing. Have been for years. At least 7 out of 10 of my ex's are alt chicks.

>ENDGAME?
Probably a lot of old, saggy asses, tits, arms, and legs covered in ink. Women tend to look like shit after about 50 years and/or 2+ babies anyways so whatever. It's a trend. It'll fade. Sadly, if you're a millennial or a zoomer, if you don't like it, you're gonna have to put up with it for your whole life.

Of course, there are plenty of women out there who don't get tats or piercings.

Gas station restroom wall art

seems to be easy to manipulate humanity into doing things. this could have been used to provide moderation and increase production, but someone decided that robots, ai, corruption, and deviance is the way to go.

We've tattooed pastors. Want to take a guess how many religious tattoos we do a day?

hot

Is it better to get tattoos when you are fat or lean and fit?

Attached: chavalas-tatuadas-2-680x910.jpg (680x910, 185.17K)

>I think some women look really sweet with tats
you must have a cuck fetish, to others it looks exactly like what it is - a disgusting whore who's probably the town bike, too.

Fuck me that's one gorgeous face. Perfect body size for me too, I can tell. NICE. Some chicks have that "alt girl" aesthetic without covering themselves with tats; I love that.

HANG ALL DOODLE NIGGERS

Attached: 1638416809638m.jpg (736x1024, 85.9K)

wow, like muh hip tranny pastors! so based!

Tatto are the last from of self mastery and individualism for some people. Especially for those that cannot think outside the box society created for them. Superficiality at its finest.

Cuck fetish...ha!

Don't you have a farmer's rally to be attending or something?

Doesn't matter. It is just a signal that you're not good for marriage

This minus this part
>Desensitized bodies are easier to plug into the matrix and harvest your body for the AI
Women are rejecting their beauty because they fail to realize what society as a non-human entity decides you are worth is irrelevant.
It's like cutting off your tits because men stare at them.
It is irrational, but understandable.
The fact that we dont just execute tattoo artists is why this shit is possible.
The fact that we dont just ostracize tattoo covered slags and dump them among the filth of society is also why it keeps getting worse.

Women ironically fail to recognize that they arent just their bodies hence they destroy their bodies.
Same thing with virginity, they dont understand their chances of happiness come with self discipline and self respect, rejecting it might make them feel free from this stress caused by societal expectations, but it wont help build anything.
Men these days are too worried they'll be incels i.e. virgins to let tattoos matter, butthe reality is that a tattoo covered whore is like a car covered in rust, it's definitely not worth fu price at a dealer, yet Men will waste years of their lives and get emotiknally involved with literal death traps, just because vaginas are made to seem unattainable.
If you are so desperate for pussy, rape is quite easy, hookers exist etc.
Why give some whore the validation of being worth anything but a 20 dollar bill?
>for the women reading this
>show tits or gtfo

i cant stand this trend of scribble decal tattoos , it looks so shit.

White women being raped across Europe
Falling birth rates at unsustainable levels
Millions injected with clot shots
Impending world war
Economy in ruins

>nnnooooo I hate tattoos

I guess your ancestors were all degenerate then?

Attached: 1578926514734 (4).jpg (1024x887, 195.21K)

people with tattoos are like branded cattle

lack of personality = more tattoos

Tight healthy skin is the most important thing. But muscular lean does help because the skin doesn't move as much.

I am going to return circular glasses back to a Nazi thing, women cannot have good things.

you’re a virgin huh

They have to make up for being generic drones in every other aspect

i fucking hate tattoos so goddamn much. like on visceral gut level. i marks someone for me, what it marks i can't quite identify, but i know i hate it

>it's depressing beyond disgusting.
Why does it depress you? It's not you. Be grateful. Enjoy everyone's self-destruction, I say. It'll take time, but all of them are going nowhere. I don't mean tattoos. I mean everything. Their media consumption, the drug dependency, the loss of prospects, the spread of disease, the addiction to social media, etc.. Everyone wallows in shit, and I love it.

Most look quite conventional.

Yes.

These rockabilly fags are my worst nightmare, seriously.

Whoever thinks covering their face and body with shitty tats and wearing their hair in a pompadour whilst collecting 50s memorabilia needs some psychological help.

Just kill that ugly fucking Rusky now before he hurts any more people's eyes.

Shit tatts or not shes still fit. Tatts just mean i dont need to call her the next weekend.

Is that the cheerleader from Daria?

good luck kissing a girl

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY TATERINOS OMG I LOOK SO COOL SEE HOW COOL I LOOK ON SOCIAL MEDIA GIVE ME ATTENTION THIS SLEEVE LOOKS GOOD HUH YA I DID THIS ONE HIGH ON PERCOSET ON MY ARM LOOKS GOOD RIGHT?
90% of tatniggers are beyond subhuman faggots

Tattoos are exceptionally cringe in 2022. EVERYONE has tattoos. My fucking parents have tattoos. OH WOW SO COOL LETS BE LIKE BOOMERS. Fastest way to recognize a NPC is by tattoos.

Truth

Americano!

Attached: 0%.gif (640x550, 203.51K)

>v-v-virgin
I wish, fucking a slag is just a glorified wank.
If I used your logic I would say
>have more sex you rookie
but I am above faggotry, so my advice is
>find a wife, have kids, be happy.
Don't be a sad fag, user.
You'll be alright.

That's part of why I like fucking alt chicks. It's just madness. I'm not gonna marry one though! Not unless she's somehow the one in a million who hasn't fucked every guy in the state and will act like a normal human being.

>Everyone wallows in shit, and I love it.
Me too. And that's so true.

There's a point when the 'women are an object' meme starts coming true. You want to both perpetuate the devaluation of women, and also lament at women having no respect or identity.

Every women is a princess, unless you're a simp?

I hate tats, but hers at least have that19th century seafaring theme and are well executed and colorful.

Correct. More attention seeking. Now, you can be a salty faggit about it, or profit from it.

Yeah nah. The Romans who brought you christcùckery and Anti Tattoo sentiment were though.

Attached: 2tp1sd3hsj461.jpg (640x337, 60.4K)

Facial tats were particularly popular amongst Norse women.

>glorified wank
Still better than a wank.
I want to use and abuse.
They want to be used and abused.
Its a fair and even exchange.

Tatoos are barcode for normies

It doesn't look good fresh nor a few years later.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4477706/People-reveal-tattoos-faded-SHOCKING-photos.html

Attached: 3FFAA58C00000578-4477706-image-a-77_1493998755014.jpg (634x355, 39.54K)

It's cyclical

That's what a child looks like. You are attracted to children.

you think these zoomies are thinking ahead? lol

“That region is partly held by barbarians who from childhood have different pictures of animals skillfully implanted on their bodies so that as the man grows, so grow the marks painted on him,” wrote Gaius Julius Solinus in the 3rd Century. “There is nothing more that they consider as a test of patience than to have their limbs soak up the maximum amount of dye through these permanent scars.” When the Normans arrived in 1066, they too would discover the British fondness for tattoos. In the 12th Century, the chronicler William of Malmesbury described how tattooing was one of the first practices the Normans adopted from the natives.

Don’t mind me keeping traditions alive.
Imagine being salty that women get tattoos, they weren’t going to fuck you anyway.

Pure chads stay pure
tat niggers just learn to cope with their stupid markings.

Wait.. I didn't say it's a good thing. I hate these people. But they are destroying themselves in multiple ways, and I don't even have to lift a finger. This is the part I love the most.
And no, you definitely shouldn't marry any.

One of the most depressing things about it is that the girls get muh 'small and qt but something meaningful' tattoo.
All their natural aesthetics and possibilities ruined by just that one tiny dot with stupid ink.

Attached: Blanca Soler 290194076_604749667477840_8149119330799247123_n.jpg (1080x1350, 197.64K)

Nice shrek face

We try to warn them. They don't listen.

Yeah I got a Daria vibe from it instantly, doesnt really look like Brittany tho but I swear I've seen it somewhere.

>Der ewige Amerikaner

Attached: FF516033-8665-4F0B-BB9E-3F2B63C0BC1B.jpg (767x639, 25.03K)

>i cant stand this trend of scribble decal tattoos
Those are literally called "ignorant" style tattoos, and unsurprisingly, they're very popular right now. I just fucked a chick back in June who was covered in shit like that. She was damned good tho, and so was her completely non-tatted girlfriend. Good times.

Sacrificing infants to Molech was a common tradition 1000 years ago. Want to keep that one alive too?

They look hideous now and with age they will look like the trashcans of mankind.

Repulsive. Will probably kill herself by 30 if she's able to figure out how to do it and an accidental overdose doesn't kill her first.

Fucking obese cow

There is no end game, only retards with low time preference get tattoos.

Attached: 1539846542324.jpg (960x690, 122.33K)

Your female relatives, mean anything to you?
Why not cum and dump them?
If you can see a problem with that, why not use your brain to realize, the way you treat other women will come back to haunt your relatives.
Now imagine if you had a daughter?
Why would you doom your daughter to such a faith?
It's not worth it, women are maybe retarded and irrational but they are still the ones that care for your kids.

Now we have fuckjng blue/red haired commie cunts indoctrinating children about sucking and fucking tranny dick at 4 years old.
Stop being a faggot Tim.

Thats a man, youre gay

Lymph node. Music. Beautiful minds are tattoo. Blemish of what creator created. Dont ink your mind. Only food and pets are tagged.

Attached: 1588000231050m.jpg (1024x944, 72.93K)

Looks like a single mother

Attached: EEC93DBB-5C86-49E8-B9D8-F87E1369CB8C.jpg (480x638, 164.05K)

> Women tend to look like shit after about 50 years
Lmao try 30, by the time they are 40 they are disgusting

True, the #PedoPeter threads require more media attention.
Why not get some autist to hijack a News station?

Tattoos are for the Jews.

Attached: R (1).jpg (1038x539, 352.13K)

Attached: tattoo-aging-before-after-100-590ae37f2ed11__605.jpg (605x528, 64K)

the amount of zoomer suicides we are going to witness lmao. these girls will go from a life of seemingly never ending attention to suicide once they realize they aren't the hot topic on tik tok/snapchat anymore. a whole generation raised on social media. reality is going to hit them like a ton of bricks

Attached: 1514269982739.jpg (470x470, 145.97K)

Maybe for your ancestors
most people aren’t from the middle east

Cocaine makes bitches act retarded
And they will fuck any fat chubby boomer that has a bag

What a retarded false equivalence.
Wouldn’t expect less from an American pearl clutcher to equate tattoos with child sacrifice.

So her name is Keaton belle, doesn't appear to be a Daria tattoo just similar style

And where are those snow niggers now? Their descendants all repented and were accepted into the arms of Christ. The only ones left calling themselves pagan are larping degenerates, who built nothing, and contributed nothing, but still put on a minstrel show to try and make their parents angry. Read your bible.

That writing!

Attached: 9k=.jpg (1200x600, 151.03K)

>ugly girls
>they'll never get a real man
>t.picrel

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8.77K)