The British government’s UK National Infrastructure Commission has warned that as many as six million households...

The British government’s UK National Infrastructure Commission has warned that as many as six million households could face power cuts if there are additional supply issues Russian energy imports.

In order to prevent blackouts in the winter months, infrastructure tsar Sir John Armitt said that people should be told to turn down their thermostats and to not cook during peak hours such as 6 pm to 8 pm in order to reduce the national demand for gas supplies.

“The Government could ask people to turn down their thermostats. I’d be amazed if the Government didn’t do this at some point this winter,” Sir John told The Telegraph.

“In the first place they should have a PR exercise to say please cut back on usage as far as you are able,” he said.”Treat the public like grownups and be open about the challenge and how we can all help.”

telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/08/switch-dinner-times-turn-thermostat-how-survive-winter-energy/

breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/10/turn-down-heating-and-change-cooking-times-or-face-blackouts-british-public-told/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 14-07-01 UK Govt Turn Heating Down and Change Dinner Times or Face Blackouts.jpg (1061x1323, 191.65K)

Liberal politicians are a fuel source.
Anyone have a lighter?

And bongs still larp as a 1st world country

Maybe we're just not using the right kind of gas.

>Or else

Oiii vveey!

Lulz
Should have maintenanced that infrastructure

Lmao imagine not having a propane cylinder at this point.

>heating
>in july
do bongs really?

Attached: 1633601073323.png (646x595, 364.84K)

>propane

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 61.97K)

No, which is clear if you read the article. Ignoring that I usually turn mine off in march and back on in November.

>Don't cook during dinner time
LMFAO

muh sanctions..

Aint it summer right now?

Brits need to heat their homes in Summer? Why do I keep hearing about heating costs over the last few weeks?

>Breitbart
The big man himself, how you doin boss?

>6 gorillion
A jude wrote this

They're just ramping up the narrative that this war is supposed to last through winter.
Obviously unwilling to compromise to save lives.

>Just let the commies win
Why are you a demonkkkrat?

So glad I don't live in a shithole European country

The shitskins do.

I guaran-fucking-tee that the filthy brown thirdworld imports use way more heating energy than native white britons.
I see those cunts wearing jumpers in summer and act like it's the fucking Arctic in winter.

>We only import 3% gas/oil from Russia anyway so we can easily ban it!
>British nurses start to work overtime in order to afford driving to work and save money on heating at home
3% had way more impact than I expected

Summer here is not like in India nor Winter is.
One day temperature can drop to 15C and few days later you have 35+C.

In winter it's 5-6C at best and when it starts really freezing it's going down to -5 -6C.

This