Jews in children’s cartoons in the 90’s

I remember at least for the rugrats and Doug cartoons there was always this explanation of jew culture and religion. I sure there was more but I don’t remember. Any one else remember that? Also fuck kikes, sieg hail.

Attached: 04D784D8-5F1C-4F3B-B47C-D15C6B48165A.jpg (452x679, 98.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/42zHVuH87Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=GDLGI7n35G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember Tommy was Moses.
Didn't think much of it until recently.

Now I see it in a lot of American made shows.
UK cartoons didn't suffer this problem

all that degenerate filth was mad by Jews and they naturally self-inserted their Jewish asses
modern day cartoons are even more Jewish and degenerate

yeah you can find a hannukah episode in virtually every 90's cartoon

Red Ice had a video on Youtube that was over an hour long of just clips of every Jewish character in media but it got deleted and I don't know if they upload it anywhere else

doug was a based show though

rugrats was atrocious

Did you guys notice, in that video in the abortion clinic where the doctor said "hey if your fetus survives, we won't do anything to keep it alive"? His kvetching accent got real thick there at the end.

And yeah, bunch of jews in cartoons. Randall from recess was jewish to the bone.

DR LIP SHITZ

bot thread

Oh god wasnt he in a episode that aired where they showed off a diaper fetish in a kids show? Why was the 90s filled with fetish feul.

I remember back in the 90s the creator of Doug made a Christian series cartoon show. It wasn’t as big as Doug but here’s the link. youtu.be/42zHVuH87Ao

when you boil a frog you need a spark to start the fire under the pot
cartoons in the 90s were the culmination of decades of mkultra programming and meant to seed as much of it into childhood memories as possible

Even when they try to show them positively the Jew is an unlikable character.

Recess, here it was called La banda del patio.
Now i want to watch it again for nostalgia and because of how redpilled it was with (((Randall)))

Attached: 042545565d67ec9c501084ca39375a5d.jpg (475x352, 12.83K)

This - the jew boy was a cunt in 'hey arnold' as well. Lots of kikes in that cartoon.

Attached: dallemini_2022-7-9_23-12-0.png (768x922, 724.02K)

for me its Libby

Attached: The.Ghost.and.Molly.McGee.S01E39.The.Jig.is.Up.-.Molly.vs.the.Ghost.World.mp4_snapshot_12.37.700.jpg (1920x1080, 280.2K)

Doug was a autistic little bitch who hung out with a nigger and got cucked by patty in the show and irl.

I also remember he made pic related. youtube.com/watch?v=GDLGI7n35G4

Attached: large.jpg (300x300, 13.25K)

That’s the other Jew cartoon! Fuck. It was everywhere.

I always assumed Dr. Lipshits was a stereotype used to poke fun at the "child psychology experts". The character was comically Jewish and his advice always turned out to be 100% wrong. He was supposed to be a total hack, but of course Tommy's Jewish mom had all of his books.

I had completely forgotten this existed. Dorment memories unlocked. I was molested while watching this.

Something always pissed me off about this stupid style of simplistic animation. The exaggeratedly big heads and little bodies of the characters is a 20th century phenomenon. Only since pol have I realise it is designed to appeal to toddlers and young children who have this physical appearance, so they can relate to the character and therefore, adopt any inserted messaging and context that the studio is paid to insert.

Also his grandfather went out of his way to do the opposite and try to raise the kids right .