Poland and Lithuania should be kicked out of NATO

The rhetoric from those countries will provoke a war, and they are only so brave that they think we will come and rescue them.

Let's boot them and then see if they run their mouths off. I Poland and Lithuania are much quieter.

Attached: NATO_OTAN_landscape_logo.svg.png (1200x601, 63.87K)

>I reckn Poland and Lithuania will be much quieter

Eh? No. Fuck Russia.

Attached: 1653336530175.png (936x706, 1.04M)

t. Nigel from Essex oblast

I aint dying for no subhuman slavic monkeys larping as baltics i tell you this much. We in the civilized part of nato need to get these apes from beyond the elbe as far away from us as possible.

Russia can have them and pour money down the pit forever

>italy
>civilised
kek your country is full of refugees and is half run by the mafia and massively in debt like greece
at least east euro countries have balls

also slavs have more european blood than you do muslim rape babies

and?

such seething flaming butthurt.

hairy swarthoid cazzo di merda terrone is civilized part of nato
lol, lmao even

NATO should be dissolved
Change my mind.

>implying they are doing it without permission
kek

ok poor hungary

There is no mechanism to kick anyone out once they join. There is only voluntary withdrawal.

Nato, the un and European Union should be dissolved fag

Poland and Lithuania should leave NATO (by force, if necessary). They should then form their own Commonwealth. A Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, if you will.

No.

NATO is designed to sell weapons systems first and foremost, and only second for defense.
As long as they come to the arms bazaars and pony up some cash, they'll be in good standing.

Na... Kick America out please, please, please.

Non of us want to be that vet that cried after WW3 while claiming we didn't fight for European women to have their Arab prince sex dream.

I ain't dying for this shit, fuck you Germany, France, and the rest of the fucking block that has a Arab energy lord, you know who you are.

Shouldn't have trusted the fucking anglo in WW2.

Turkey should be the first country removed from Nato

nigel just keep them in, they are a first warning shield to the real relevant countries!

But we won't be and there is nothing you can do about it because you have no influence on anything.
You are just an irrelevant edgy guy posting on an imageboard.
So yeah both Poland and Lithuania stays in NATO and you can only seethe.