I don't think being gay is wrong

I don't think being gay is wrong
Please argue with me I am very bored

Attached: EcRRskYWABMJXXb.jpg (618x750, 56.13K)

It’s a parasite, get better soon

Attached: 6A2907ED-4DC6-4DB9-B957-E964D4BE8892.jpg (800x1067, 415.09K)

nuh uh

>what is leviticus 18 22

Nah
You too dumb to argue with. Being gay is gross

Not surprising since you seem like a huge faggot yourself.

Being gay is being mentally sick.
If you can't spread the sickness and you can live with it there's nothing wrong with that.
But if you try to indoctrinate children into mutilating themselves or as an excuse for anything you do you've crossed the line and need to be put down.

You're*

The problem is that hedonism is a path of self destruction. Any lifestyle that's highest value is pleasure will lead to an empty soulless existence. NO PAIN NO GAIN. That's an old cliché but it's a sad truth. If you want meaning in life, if you want anything worth having you will pay for it through suffering in one way or another. But in the end you will be glad that you did. You can be happy and fulfilled on your deathbed or you can die sad and alone with a prolapsed anus.

They eat da poopoo

Attached: ssempaIMG_6705-300x200.jpg (300x200, 20.26K)

Attached: Snipaste_2022-07-09_13-08-25.jpg (1860x263, 129.91K)

There's gay and keeping sexual stuff in private bedroom, I don't have a problem with that.
And then, there's... this faggotry which should be shunned upon and not glorified.

Attached: 1631982695033.webm (720x398, 2.37M)

have you ever wondered if your father secretly hates you? I'm telling you, he does, just like every other family member.
They litteraly pray for you having a deadly car accident every day.

THIS.

why are gays gay?

Source?

Facts

Attached: 1655262004262.webm (360x640, 991.49K)

If you are gay then that means you are a genetic dead end which means you have ultimately failed as a human
>but the world is le bad and evil I don't want to have kids!!1!1
Doesn't matter
You were born with reproductive organs for the sole purpose of reproducing and creating a family other you wouldn't have them
All of that is wasted by being a faggot
If you are homosex you are a living walking failure of a human

Attached: 1657497762397 (1).png (1506x3976, 928.3K)

>Iamverysmart

I don't support homosexuality, but you're retarded.
>X isn't bad, debate me
>"WhAt aBoUt ThE BibLE?"

Your'

Two guys being sexual with one another is gross. Simple as.

Trump really should have banned Tiktok

>family member says they'll pray for you
>they're praying for you to die

your mother told me about it on skype in our group chat called "we hate fags". She also said she puts rat poison in your food whenever she gets the chance.

Aw jeez Lois this reminds me of the time my mother deliberately drove her car into oncoming traffic guess my family does hate me

It's not wrong, it's just unfortunate. They are a genetic dead end anyway and as long as you dont give them childrem to groom or let them parade around with their fists up their asses you really have nothing to worry about. I know it's funny coming from a slovenian given our current situation but I personaliy did not vote for this.

That only works if you believe that evolution is a pre-ordained design from the big man upstairs, which means either that
A) the existence of gays is also part of The Plan
B) or God's decree of human free-will extended to everything else in nature and evolution just happened on it's own, in which case see next line
And if you don't believe in a higher power than the idea that having reproductive organs means you're "meant" to have kids is just straight up wrong

I dont need you to heed the warnings it contains. I just need to make you aware of them. Beyond that its on you to either save your soul or keep living in sin

Definitely not wrong.

What's wrong about the younger LGBTQ+ crowd is mainly the T's, Q's, and +'s. Bisexuals are just whores, but nobody really ever paid attention to them before 2015.

Nowadays everyone just wants to shove "pride" in your face. I didn't walk around town with a flag screaming,
>"Last night I fucked my gf in the ass so hard she pissed on the bed!"

Sex has traditionally been a private thing; something that goes on between the people who do it, behind closed doors, etc. but the LGBTQ+ alphabet mafia wants to tell EVERYONE about it, even kids, and that's why it's pissing so many people off.

Years ago, I remember riding to Provincetown, MA (aka P-Town) on a speedboat with my father and his buddy. It wasn't our destination, but we desperately needed fuel. I was still a kid; probably about 10. When we docked, my father said, "Look, you're gonna see some weird stuff here that I can't explain. Just look away, don't pay it any mind okay?" and that was it. Pop's friend looked over at some lesbians making out and said something like, "Geez, these people sure just let it out around here don't they?!"

You see, P-Town and little places like it were scattered all over the world—places where gays could be outwardly gay. Nobody really cared so long as they kept to themselves. Now, all the gays want EVERY PLACE to be a P-Town, and worse, they want everyone to be cool with it and teach their kids about it. THAT's why people are pissed at them now.

MY PHILOSOPHY:
I don't think there's anything "wrong" with being gay, but just like odd religions, don't shove it in other people's faces.

>He's unironically a christcuck
My sides

You shouldn’t be ok with any of it, it starts private and spreads from there. Gays reproduce through molesting children and you’re “ok” with this

pls delete this.
no seriously.
this is fucking disgusting on a 2 girl 1 cup level.

>hes unironically a retard that cant see we have a divine creator
Im not laughing at you, im just sad for you.

>Gays reproduce through molesting children
But they don't