Is there any proof the Freemasons hold any political power at all?

Is there any proof the Freemasons hold any political power at all?

Attached: 1624325547788.webm (464x848, 1.59M)

plenty

Like what? You can tell they do just by the positions of power members in their ranks regularly achieve

No. It’s another bogeyman designed to distract people from understanding real power dynamics.

Like what? Pedogate and how all the elite are satanic child abusers?

Checked and true, normie friendly conspiracy like "the bilderberg group" and "illuminati' that distracts people from noticing how many -steins and -wiczs and cohens are freakishly overrepresented among true power structures

Go look up the list of prime ministers and kings who have admitted to being masons. Its extensive.

Fed are fast to the threads. You glow bud.

>t. Mason pedo

"ihihih i hate myself and i fucking want to die but watch this goofy video where i pretend i dont"

>Freemasons
Jews are the in thing now.

They're petty functionaries of the jews. The only reason they're brought up on Any Forums is because christkikes and actual jews are trying to dissuade you from believing the problem is jews in high positions. This is an easily debunkable lie, of course.

It wasn't freemasons that made up 90% of the impeachment trial kangaroo court, for example. It was jews. Every single witness, but one, was a jew, and 100% of the Democrats lawyer team was jews, and the chairman was a jew, and the panel was almost entirely jews.

any nudes of these 2 stunning specimens?

>freemasons
Barking up the wrong tree. It's just a mens group with ceremonial hops to keep preying eyes out, if you can put up with the BS you're probably trustworthy.

They're hurting for membership these days cause thanks to the internet people are less lonely (sort of, but that's another topic). Before you had to have some vouch for you, now you just to email the lodge.

>You glow bud.

Attached: AHHHHH.png (1200x1125, 92.08K)

You are a retard.

Attached: dollar_bill_mason_word.jpg (500x623, 51.49K)

>not sure bro

Attached: CN FM Ass.jpg (640x855, 68.63K)

Attached: E_G2IggXIAEe4wQ.jpg (1080x1073, 188.02K)

Freemason is an anagram of 'ransom fee'. Those fag pirates are holding us all hostage.

In the background, you see what looks like a crucifix but it's actually a dildo hung upsidedown, on top of a dozen other dildos.

Attached: main-qimg-dc4e95a51609d9af2affd73bcefd9bab-lq.jpg (350x289, 47K)

Attached: ahab2.jpg (773x945, 84.62K)

those poor feet.