Lithuania tells Germanoids and Russinggers to fuck off, expands blockade

Based Litwins add, in response to German pleas for a deal and Ruski butthurt, new products to ban list this includes alcohol.

Attached: C059A417-0DAC-4D34-A645-2ECBBA6F9D87_w1080_h608_s.png (1080x608, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/lithuania-expands-restrictions-kaliningrad-trade-2022-07-11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post link retard

Attached: 1656348167397m.jpg (775x1024, 47.27K)

I feel like balts should be a much larger population on earth than they are at present. They are simply too based for this world. There are more blacks in france than latvians on earth. That is stupid and balts should get to breeding

reuters.com/world/europe/lithuania-expands-restrictions-kaliningrad-trade-2022-07-11/

LMAO ultra based.

I admire you user, give me your address and i will send some semen

there a bit like the Thracians of the ancient world, cocky but at the end of the day navel gazing provincials that have no vision. There is going to be a lot fewer of them this time next year.

Based vatniggers and gerniggers on suicide watch

>There is going to be a lot fewer of them this time next year.

why?

what do you think Belarussia is mobilizing their army for? a picnic?

What makes Baltoids so suicidal?
Is it because of lack of masculinity, that leads into emotional, niggerish thinking?

Attached: feminine Baltoids.png (640x1008, 312.62K)

*insert vatnik empty threats*

Thats why I bet

Irl because of mass emigration to the west and sub replacement birth rates

Attached: DBNPBBDK6NLT5JAMNE7OMANTTE.jpg (1920x2400, 1.05M)

who?

Good. Good.

I like how you vatnik niggers try to equate degeneracy with opposing Russia, but on every single map you post Georgia who is extremely anti-russian has consistently more trad data than Russia.
Is it genuinely impossible for you to fathom that countries next to Russia might have personal feuds and grudges against Russia beyond your retarded westoid narrative?

They're nothing like Thracians. They have resisted assimilation by Russians Poles and Teutons for centuries despite living on an open plain, and they have the most unique genetic signatures in all of Europe. The humans we need less of are low IQ anti white mutts like you.

>what do you think Belarussia is mobilizing their army for? a picnic?

yeah, probably, if they are even mobilising at all.

yeah, imaginary threats.

Attached: 1657539311943.jpg (500x400, 16.42K)

brilliant foreign policy as usual

>Dollar store russian army
Scary

looks like Latvia's going to get invaded first because Belarus isnt going to risk getting its ass kicked

They live with some burdensome niggers

based Lithuanians holding the EU's feet to the fire

Latvia is in nato too

they are like 2m people and going down every year with the worst birth rates in europe, russia can do nothing at all and the balts will simply seize to exist, or be coerced by their euro partners to accept nigger refugees.

Based Vytautas

One vs one
Could Russia take on Lithuania with no nukes?

I know but the Russians could just pull the shit they they threatened to do with Lithuania and declare them a part of Russia again

>what do you think Belarussia is mobilizing their army for?
potato harvests
the only thing that "army" is good for

Wow they are so based doing exactly what American jewish oligarchs tell them to do!

Hard to tell really

Nice, now all that is left is for their subs and ships to drop rocks on NS2 just to be safe.

Germany should be ashamed to be so concerned about Russian living standards in their own occupied city.

Yes, but they'd have to pull out of Ukraine
Lithuanian pop is only around 2 million

>Belarus isnt going to risk getting its ass kickedv

by who?

The Baltics exist to give the rest of NATO 30 minutes

Because their birthrates are nonexistent

Based
Wish I was Litwin

Attached: image.jpg (1163x1280, 334.25K)

>ban list this includes alcohol
Rusbros....we got too cocky

Attached: 1.jpg (331x467, 37.08K)

Pff. Putin will cuck out until the last possible moment.
Out gov is not ready for total war and real confrontation. TO THIS FUCKING DAY they believe it's possible to go back to how things were. And they try.

Basically, invading Lithuania means direct confrontation with NATO. While NATO is no joke, logistics and economic situation are on our side. So we could actually do it. But it would require mobilization, real one. We would have to completely switch to siege mentality and war rails. And our cuck government is incapable of that. They are mostly low-testosterone boomers that will hope for the deescalation till they get literally shot.

> try to equate degeneracy with opposing Russia
How can you with a straight face claim otherwise considering the (((Western))) pozzing & destruction of native cultures?
> countries next to Russia might have personal feuds and grudges against Russia
And? Are you niggers proudly as retarded as your Boomers who want to drive your country into globohomo pozzing & destruction of your peoples?
And because of what? Your Boomers parents lacking TVs & cars back in 70s?

Attached: gay frogs.jpg (440x534, 24.26K)

Dunno! the lithuanians would fight like fuck that I do know
Many of these people lost family to the Bolsheviks up to a quarter of the population murdered and carried off
Same shit as UKRAINE endured under Stalin

And they are not going to let them do it again if they can help it

>Smart american
Just wow

Look at Russian population in regions outside of minority republics
The average of Slavic regions is 1.25 children per family, all of Russian average is 1.48, average in Chechnya is 2.57
Russia would have to worry about it's own imminent demographic collapse

Attached: Russian_population_(demographic)_pyramid_(structure)_on_January,_1st,_2022.png (1280x847, 206.01K)

i expect russian morale is below zero at this point.
>my fellow russians! today we are waging a war on the planet because uhh.... the uhh.... uhhh.... reasons? yeah.... uhh.... reasons.

>we are waging a special global operation to denazify everyone
ftfy

Enjoy your burger now with added mould

Attached: 1657540064505.jpg (552x556, 65.15K)

Because Russia has destroyed our church twice, killed our monarchy and destabilized our region by constant ethnic cleansing and relocations in caucasus?

balts cucked to the vaccine and covid bullshit they will get to know if Any Forums was right or not first hand. That is if they survive months of double digit inflation and no trade with Russia.

he'll just arm the local russians and call them Latvian People's Republic. and then supplement them with "volunteers" who will command artillery and grads.
no direct war, no article 5.

lithuanian liberal trannies that want a blockade - dilate

We've already seen this baseless arrogance and insolence against both Russia and Germany before, it ended so well for you...
He probably still believes daddies anglo and amerimutt will save his ass, not throw him under the bus like in the past.

>SURELY THIS WILL WIN THE WAR
lol
lmao even