Was Pizzagate real?

Attached: 1482598277335.png (1024x768, 646.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/
bitchute.com/video/SvAUa1FcvDk/
bitchute.com/video/m4uPgLMVI_g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

sadly yes it looks like it

100% real. Each element alone can't prove anything, but when you look at all the weird things surrounding Alefantis and the Podestas, there is no doubt that strange things happened.

fpbp

yes

yes
watch videos
bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/
bitchute.com/video/SvAUa1FcvDk/
bitchute.com/video/m4uPgLMVI_g/

>Stress induced eyelid inflammation (and darkening)
>Probably less than 5 years old
She's been through some difficulties... she's probably dead now, her body probably became useless to her rapists. What a sick, sad world.

I talked to some normie about all this pizza gate stuff and i conviced him that there is something suspicious with showing him Alefantis art collection.

The thing is that it was so obviously real that dumb obfuscation stuff came out later. They also used MKUltra people to “attack” the place so they could claim that anyone talking bad about Comet Ping Pong is encouraging mass murder. Another related one was the wayfair shit which had such unlikely odds to be not real. Some user here did some calculations and the chances of those cabinets being named those specific names at that specific time, at random, was something like in the billions.

Q and pizzagate were just psyops to discredit the (((pedophile blackmail operation))). Now all normies associate it with drumpf voters and Qanon retards and schizos.
>Hillary clinton raping kids in a pizzeria basement? Hah, stupid drumpf voters..
And these are the same people who posted on reddit that Epstein didn't kill himself btw

Of course it is.
100k Children go missing in the US every year.
That's 2 million in 20 years.
Where did they all go ?
Jew adrenochrome farms.
Freighted and tortured to death and then harvested.

My nigga. Think we should send him a copy of the torrent link?

>I don't know but I am 100% sure that something has happened somewhere at sometime.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the "we have 8 year old pizza in bathing suits in the hot tub" email or whatever it was? That was what clinched it for me personally.

>Another related one was the wayfair shit which had such unlikely odds to be not real. Some user here did some calculations and the chances of those cabinets being named those specific names at that specific time, at random, was something like in the billions.

It's crazy how out in the open it is but the media NPC algorithm can generate enough apathy so nothing ever happens. 21st century sorcery.

Attached: 1646870300094.jpg (667x374, 74.49K)

It was the moloch email and us figuring out abortion was witchcraft. The original one. I remember being there on ground zero when we discovered Kek as well. Shit was wild brother.

There was nothing at that gay ass pizza place but yeah the owner was a pedo and all his fucking friends were ultra elite pedos.

Most wild thing for me was going to accounts deep from comet ping pongs page and you have open pedos posting on their personal instas. You look them up and their the failson of some spook or fashion empire. Wild stuff.

normies will sacrifice "worthless clumps of cells" to moloch for a bit of sexual gratification, why are you surprised?
take the jab
consoom
eat the bugs
be happy
Judgement day cannot come a moment too soon.

Attached: 12 week abortion.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

OGs used to call it CheesyBay.

you're a newfag retard
/htg/ and q user bullshit were separate factions. q user was a psyop to discredit /htg/. /htg/ discovered alefantis's social media and started pizzagate. q fags didn't enter the picture until weeks after to discredit the pizzagate haiti threads.
i was there half those screencaps that get reposted of the pedo instagrams i took myself.

I have no proofs but I have no doubts either.

I have a slightly different take. I think Q was INITIALLY legit but got taken over by the jew to keep the normies from making. a move. Too many things and signs were happening in the beginning for it to have been completely bullshit but "trust the plan" became "don't do anything goyim" once the kikes realized they could steal Q's influence and convince the masses to be docile because a "plan" is in place.

almost every fashion company still has softcore cp hosted on their domains you can't navigate to with a direct link or from their websites, but you can from google images. everything from gucci to billabong.

Dude that took me for a ride. Also the Yandex part of the documentary has convinced me that some seed is demonically influenced. Those fuckers DO NOT LOOK HUMAN. Even compared to ACTUAL SUBHUMANS they have an uncanny valley effect.

Yes.

the tripcode got taken over at some point
2-3 people had access and pamphlet user was the original. i know who one of the people with access to the tripcode is and he's not on our side. i've been thinking about making a thread and dropping proofs after the jannies calm down from this hunter biden shit.

i like how one guy went in with a gun and now the whole pizza gate thing has been memory holed. there was definitely something too it. far too many creepy pictures, videos and coded language.

they're all schizos and drug addicts. they either see demons from being schizo or they take drugs for the same effect. the more their souls corrupt the better vessels they become.

proof of this? never heard this before.

>Most wild thing for me was going to accounts deep from comet ping pongs page and you have open pedos posting on their personal instas. You look them up and their the failson of some spook or fashion empire. Wild stuff.
This is a rabbit hole right here anons, please post anything you got.

hmmm I just searched for the Moloch emails on wiki leaks and there are two, but only those two. No others. No coded hot tub language or whatever, though.

Attached: 1657530031373.png (1291x625, 514.46K)